X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

All-U-Can Eat Milkshakes (Luke) ~G~

descriptionAll-U-Can Eat Milkshakes (Luke) ~G~ - Page 2 EmptyRe: All-U-Can Eat Milkshakes (Luke) ~G~

more_horiz
Luke listened to Neo and nodded, grinning slightly.  "Don't vorry, I can start you off with simple tricks, It is very fun though."  He patted Neo on his back again and laughed.  He didn't understand what Neo meant about how everyone saw him as male or female but he simply shrugged it off.  He really didn't care.  He just knew Neo was his friend.

"A taxi is a car that you pay someone to drive you to a location.  It is a vay to get around." Luke said and shook his head, unbelieving that Neo didn't know what it was.  Every country had a taxi.  "Let's go get vone."

(LEt's just keep oing here, why do a new thread?))

descriptionAll-U-Can Eat Milkshakes (Luke) ~G~ - Page 2 EmptyRe: All-U-Can Eat Milkshakes (Luke) ~G~

more_horiz
(some people prefer it lol was just trying to give the option. neo may one day become a girl like his fc has XD his reaction to a car...may make you laugh LOL)

Outside on streets
Neo looked at Luke as he spoke. "Simple tricks? I guess the next time we hang out you can." He said softly. He looked at him as he wondered what 'simple' tricks was to Luke. As well how he got talked into going other places. This guy was the definition of not blending in with the populace. Maybe it was because in some situations that meant he could? He had no idea but in a way was thinking while they both benefited from the others natures they were both selfishly in a weird way using the others natures to their benefit. Luke got to be the center of attention and Neo could hide in someone else's shadow...so to speak. Yet it seemed to work for them both so it was okay right?

is mind gears moving until they stopped when Luke explained what a taxi was. "Car? Drive? I born on uncharted tropical island. We walked or ran...all sand and sun. Fresh fruits. I lived there for ten years until my family caused me to have to be on the run. Then I live on streets and on the run. Ended up here...lots of places to hide here." He admitted. He listened to him speaking. Get one? Did they grow on trees or something?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum