X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionBegging for Food EmptyBegging for Food

more_horiz
Many students were used to Jessie wandering around in pure feline form lately. Ever since Vitale vanished, the art Professor had gone back into pure animal form 24/7 yet again.  It was her way of coping since Vitale had been the one to bring hr out of her shell, open her up to teaching, to talking again.  Now, she was back to either being a mall black cat or a large Jaguar.  Depended on her mood really.  Unfortunately, this caused one tiny problem.  Jessie couldn't get her own food this way.  Many times she'd wait for someone to come into te kitchen and beg acting like the animal mind she ad reduced herself too.

This was one of those nights as she sat on the table and waited patiently.  After an hour though, her patients wore thin and she began to meow.  Not everyone knew that she was a mutant after all.

Last edited by Jessie Swift on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionBegging for Food EmptyRe: Begging for Food

more_horiz
Scott had a case of the late night munchies. He was also too tired to do more than throw on a tank top. Sleep alone was cold but he refused to admit he was wrong. Or even have that conversation with Jean again. Not that he wasn't certain she wouldn't send him through a wall. So there he was. Trying to blindly find a tank top without opening his eyes. If he wasn't still in the midst of waking from sleep mode he might have thought to get his shades first....too bad. Five minutes later he found a tank and his shades were retrieved from the nightstand. Putting them on he opened his eyes.

White tank in tow, the bare foot and wearing just his pajama sweats, man walked into the hallway. Putting his tank on as he walked from room towards kitchen. A meowing sound caused him to stop and do a slight double take. What the---silent commentary. Heading into the kitchen with a slight yawn he still heard meowing. "I hope I'm notgoing crazy. I swear there is a cat in this kitchen." Half sleep and sexy bed headed he looked around until through the lenses of his shades he spotted the cat. "Well hello there. If your hungry afraid only thing I'm sure I can fix is ramen." He walked past the table to the cabinets. Beginning to look for said ramen noodles.

more_horiz
"Eww," said William, "Get off the table, you dirty, old ass wipe."

William seen this cat around the school for a while now, and has learned exactly who it was. "What sort of adult turns into a stinking cat only to beg for food. If you want food, make your own, you ain't nobody's pet."

It was downright awkward and just insulting for a Professor to be acting the way she was. William turned his attention to a man who was searching for something. Not saying anything, he took a seat at the table.
"Hi!"

more_horiz
The cat perked up spotting Scott.  She made a meowing purr noise and stood, her eyes staring at him with a human like intelligence behind them as she stepped down to a chair then leapt to the floor, going closer.  Ramen, it sounded good, lately she'd been getting fish.  She sat down again, a few feet from him, examining the man before her.  He looked like Vitale in a way, but he wasn't him.  The cat actually sighed, and jumped back to the table and stared.    That was until William came into the kitchen and spoiled the entire thing.  She hissed at the student, her eyes shifting to a golden hue before she transformed into a much larger feline.

The small black cat began to grow in size, her head elongating, face narrowing and body bulking until a large jaguar was before them.  She again growled at the him before looking down.  She knew he was right.

more_horiz
Scott heard a kid and blinked. More people. "Here I thought I was the only guy who got a case of the late night munchies." he said with a chuckle. Listening to him as he spoke. "Eh? The cats a professor? Must be someone new then." He said with a laugh. Pulling down three things of ramen. More than enough for himself and a couple others. Looking as the small cat turned itno a large jaguar. "Now I know I'm still half asleep." He said as he stretched a bit. Cracking his neck as he looked at William. "Like ramen kid? Who are you and the size shifting feline? Names Scott or Professor Summers. Whichevers fine." He said as he found a pot and ran water into it. Moving to the stove and turned it on. Pot went on top of the eye next.

more_horiz
Jessie still remained in her feline form, watching the two before slowly, her body shifted again.  First, the fur on her head turning into brown hair, skin replacing the rest, four legs became two arms and and two legs and and soon she was sitting there in the outfit Vitale had enchanted for her so she would never be naked in front of anyone after shifting.  Her eyes were the last to shift.

"S-sorry."  She said hesitantly, her body slinked into the chair and she looked down, claws still on her finger nails.  She didn't look up, feeling foolish but suddenly awake, first time being in her true form in months.

more_horiz
"Yes, I like ramen." said William smiling. "It's best daily solution to hunger."

There was something about this man that reminded him of someone, but he couldn't pin it down. So he let it go and focused on the personality instead. "Scott Summer." repeatd William. "Is Professor Grey your...err...girlfriend?" he said making a funny face while smiling idiotically. The kid didn't understand much about love yet, and he hopped he wouldn't have to for another several years. It was not a stable thing and love always ruined thing for people.

When the question of the feline came up, William shrugged. "I think she's supposed to be a art Professor, but looking at her, I'd say I ain't so sure." said William "She acts far too weird to be staff. She might just be a kid that has grown up as an adult."

more_horiz
Scott blinked as he turned just in time to see the oversized housecat start shifting and changing again. "I'm not sure if I'm awake or not at the moment." He said in a mutter under his breath and completely to himself. Cat to bigger cat to woman...welll...that was....definitely a first for him. At least in a long time. He turned and lifted the shades just a split second in order to lightly zap the water so it started boiling faster. Putting his shades back in place. He looked at the now woman who had appeared. What was she apologizing for? He wasn't nearly awake enough but he was getting there and fast. Looking to William and chuckled. "I agree. Good thing I'm making more than enough for all of us. Probably still have some left over." he said. Opening the packages and added them.

Turning slowly he looked at William. "She was...but now we're not dating...again." He admitted slowly, awkwardly and honestly. Wow. Kid had a natural talent of hitting nerves dead on. Not that you could read this off his features or his reaction. He stayed cool and composed like he usually did. Looking at him. "Nice to meet you Professor." He said as he stirred the ramen noodles a bit. He really wasn't sure how to respond to the kids observations. He would be storing them away for later evaluation and contemplation. Later like...when he was a 100% awake not sluggish like he was right now. "Why don't you take up a seat kiddo? The food shouldn't take too long to cook. If I do it right that is." he said with a chuckle.

more_horiz
"It..is nice.. to meet...you t-too."  Jessie said, the words sounding as if it was a struggle for her to form them.  Each one had a cat like purr to them as her eyes glared at the student.  She really hated him.  He didn't understand anything about her life.  Yet then again everyone had something to fall back to to explain why they were like what they were like.  Jessie however, was one who preferred to be in her other form, except with Vitale, but now he was gone. 

"William.. please....stop being ru-rude to me.."

more_horiz
Jenica wandered into the kitchen in pink fuzzy pajama pants with a matching pink tshirt and bunny slippers. Her chest/shoulder area was still sore from being shot and she still had bandages but she was healing. She smiled at the group sleepily as she walked in and straight to the fridge. She dug around in the back until she found her stash of birthday cake ice cream pint. She painfully pulled herseld onto the counter and sat there eatting a few bites. "You guys couldnt sleep either?"

more_horiz
Jessie looked at the new arrival and tilted hr head at first before nodding.  It was hard for her to use words because of how long she used to be in cat form before coming to Xavier's and then for the time lately she was in cat form after Vitale left.  So gestures were perfect.  If it was day time, her parrot would be talking for her.  Unfortunately, the bird slept at night like usual.

She looked back to Scott and William and sighed.  She didn;t understand why the student hated her, but she hoped to befriend Scott like she did with Athena before she had left.

more_horiz
Scott looked at William and Jessie. Not sure what was going on between those two but he tried for a sleepy smile. "Let's all try to get along alright?" He looked to the person who walked in. "Hello miss. I'm scott. Seems we all have a case of the late night munchies." he said with a sleepy smile. Moving he ramen off the eye and looked to Jessie, Wiliam and then Jenica. "There is enough ramen for all four of us. Would you like to join myself, william and jessie for some ramen?" He offered. Scooping the soup like noodle mixture into bowls. Setting one down in front of William and the other in front of Jessie. He looked at Jenica for if she wanted some ramen before he'd serve himself.

more_horiz
She held up the ice cream container in her hands. "No offense but ive eatten ramen waaaay too much in my life. Ill stick with this. Thanks though. Im jenica Andrews. Jason and sara's daughter. Call me jj." She teleported to the top of the refrigerator and ate her ice cream as she watched the others.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum