X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Having her usual fun

descriptionHaving her usual fun - Page 2 EmptyRe: Having her usual fun

more_horiz
Lakai left the now limp form of Amelia on the ground. It was time to go. She was always going to win. whatever it was. Most importantly when it came to Shikon. They were going to have a very serious talk about him going out to meet his sluts when they got home.

Her muzzle was stained red as she took off through the park close behind Shikon. There was plants and explosions. It was cool even though they could probably die. On their way out she stopped running to look back at the MRD agents moving in. Whichever ones werent killed by the greenery were on her list for later.

more_horiz
Shikon watched as the soldiers retreated. "Where you going you cowards? Come back and fight!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. His blood lust was at a peak point. Then his ears picked up on someone calling his codename. He locked onto them as they were flying away on a helicopter. "Personal enemy? Ha! You aren't fit to clean my dress shoes! I'll rip you to shreds!" Shikon laughed and watched as the rest of the soldiers were caught between plants and fire. He never even noticed the grenades that had blown up earlier, chalked it up to him doing something he didn't remember.

Shikon turned and started to walk away. The adrenaline was slowly fading, and he began to realize how tired he was. No he wasn't tired from all the fighting. He was tired for a different reason. He started checking his body. After a few moments he found the spot. A piece of a needle was sticking into his skin. He started to pull it out and felt nothing. "Son of a..." He couldn't even finish his sentence. Since the adrenaline wasn't keeping him going he started to fall over. He tried to fight it, but his felt too heavy, and he fell on his stomach. He looked at Lakai and laughed, "Dammit, I'm pathetic."

more_horiz
Bransen laughed as he lifted up the helmet mask. "Don't be a fool. My boss wants me to get a bird's eyes view. I see it now...your mystery friend. I have to report to the boss. Enjoy the nap." He said with a smirk. "Supernova...we will really fight the next time I see you. My job isn't to kill you. Remember that....next time I come...I want to see you really fight. No tricks...no backup." He grinned a bit as he wasn't riled up or affected by his words. Supernova...an interesting guy. He thought as they flew away. He was going to enjoy the day he could truly fight. "Two keys in one place and a feral wolf...how fascinating. I want to see...how hot the fires burn...in a supernova." He said. Watching the scene below. He would go and report to Agent Stormborne.

The soldiers continued to fight but the plants began to retract. Pulling men down with them. The reason was Neo was slowly losing consciousness. Central park was becoming more and more a normal park. There was at least five to ten men left for Lakai to play with. Neo's grip on the grass grew looser and looser until his form went limp. Darkness pulling him into it. Five men free to run. Five trapped up to varying degress. The rest vanished with all traces of the venus fly trap.

((I can make Benson later today. ^_^ and I will be hehehehe)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum