X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteToo Close For Comfort - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Jason sat in his classroom, facing the window. He was not the type to be alone, but now he needed a moment to himself. Lot was going through his head and he only wondered what he could have done differently to change any of it. M.R.D was on a hunt and everyone was on a lookout. Jenica getting hurt and Hawthorne being left in the past, made very little for comfort. He needed something to get his mind off things for a while.

descriptionCompleteRe: Too Close For Comfort - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Loika followed jason's scent to the classroom and poked her head in. She could see him sitting alone and hesitated before entering. She didnt want to disturb him but he was one of her oldest friends. She moved next to him and also took a seat. She looked out the window as well for a while before speaking. "Hey there....you doin okay?"

more_horiz
Lokith snuck back into Xavier's Institute. The only male he felt like he needed to apologize to was the old guy not in the wheelchair. He wasn't so good at the words so he thought he'd apologize with action not words. He had a folder with some documents that the man he was going to apologize through actions not words to...might find interesting. He had gotten them from his father's filing cabinet at their home in Chicago, New York. He had his twin now. After a bizarre set of events. He just thought these files were something this man needed.

The yellowed with over ten years of age and existantce folder file was labeled with surname Andrews. Classified Information. The contents weren't something he looked at outside seeing if it mentioned names he'd heard from Xavier at one point or other. Making his way silently through the halls he stopped hearing a girls voice. Maybe his intel was wrong? Taking a pen from a pocket he wrote on it for ~Mr. Andrews eyes only please deliver directly to him...signed L.~ After which he tossed the file into the classroom. Taking off down the hall of classrooms and hoped to make a clean exit.

more_horiz
Jason looked up. There was Loika. He smiled at her. He hasn't seen her in a while or Mackie. Sort of missed a little girl.

"I want to say i am fine, but things lurk beneath the surface. Dark thing." said Jason. "I am worried for her--"

As the file slid from under the door, Jason stood up and walked over, seeing what it was. Picking it up, he read ~Mr. Andrews eyes only please deliver directly to him...signed L.~

Jason walked outside and looked around, but only saw a fleeting shadow running down the hall. He wasn't going to chase it, there would be no point in it. Walking back to his desk, Jason began to open the folder which was titled for him. Not sure what he would find.

more_horiz
"Worried about who?Sara? Shes fine. I just saw her for lunch yesterday. Jason you are a one of my oldest friends. What is going on. Something big is going to happen isnt it. I can feel it." She put a comforting hand on his arm.

She watched him collect the envelop. She could smell a faint smell of soil and flowers coming off of it. Whatever it was seemed to only worry him more. "So the world is ending again? Must be a tuesday."

more_horiz
Lokith looked over his shoulder but didn't stop to go back. He wasn't good at these squishy emotion sort of scenes. He did what he came to do. He apologized in his own way to the older male. That was all that mattered. Besides if the man had cared or been angry about the file under the door routine... he'd have come after right? Right. Guy had enough on his shoulders and he was glad he didn't follow. When he managed to get to the stairs he quickly took them two at a time before he made his way out of the building.

(exit lokith)

more_horiz
"Yes, I am worried about Sara, but there is another person I worry more about." said Jason, hesitating. "My daughter, Jenica."
He never talked about her because it was a sensitive issue and no one ever asked. Besides, he wouldn't know how to explain it to others. His daughter was further in time line. He wanted to see her safely returned before M.R.D captured her or killed her.

"It seem the world is coming down again, breaking before us all. M.R.D is on a hunt more then they were ever before. I can't really explain it, it's complicated."

He looked at the envelope, wondering what's in it. Maybe he should open it in private.

more_horiz
She sat up straight and stared at him with piercing blue eyes. " What do you mean daughter? Sara is pregnant? When did you guys find out? Oh my god im so excited for you guys!" She was getting excited until she realized he wasn't excited. She hopped off of the table and stood in front him and forced him to look at her,. " Look at me. Tell me everything. We have known eachother for years. You can trust me."

more_horiz
"Jenica is from the future." said Jason, looking up at Loika. "I told her to take Scarlett Hawthorne to the past to get it fixed and she got shot by the woman and was forced to leave Hawthorne there. While she is trapped in the past, I am worried she'll be able to find a way and come after my daughter before she's able to complete her goals. Jenica is trying to improve the future by altering some of the present events. She can see the future and a time traveller like me. She's here resting. I can't afford to lose her."

It was a painful subject but Loika was one of the students he trusted and now was telling her everything about everyone. "And then there is this mysterious envelope, I am not even sure if I should open it."

more_horiz
She looked at him sympathetically. " Oh wow...Well then. I thought i smelled a different person in the mansion. She smells like you but different. Ill help you protect her. You know that right? You have protected my daughter. Ill do my best to return the favor."   She looked down at the file. " You will never know until you open it."

more_horiz
"You don't owe me anything Loika." said Jason as he looked at Loika. It was never an easy thing to ask of anyone. To protect others was not anyone's job but parent's of the kid. Jason couldn't wrap his mind around how she was able to get a gun to his daughter. "If you do stay, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks."

Jason slid his finger under the flap and ran it straight across to rip the paper. It opened without any problem. He wasn't sure what the packet was all about.

more_horiz
" You know my house isnt far. Ill always be here to help jason." She watched him as he opened the envelope. " I understand that there are some mutants whom need help. I spoke to the girl's boyfriend and when i returned to Xaviers i found out there is a mission to go collect here and another mutant. I dont know if this is a good idea but im willing to go along."

more_horiz
Pulling out papers and a journal that looked like a diary, Jason looked at it all. It had his picture on it and Scarllet's. He couldn't understand where it all has come from and who had all of this information about Jason. He read some and then threw the papers on a table. There was no interest in it for him. Whoever sent this has obviously already knew about Jason and his daughter. He had to save her.

"Thanks, Loika." said Jason squeezing her arm as he looked at the journal. Maybe there was something interesting about it in it.

more_horiz
She looked at some of the papers he sat down on the table. Most of it seemed like run of the mill bureaucratic mumbo jumbo. The important stuff seemed to be in his hand. She smiled when he gave her arm a squeeze. " So... when do i get to meet your kid?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum