X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionJohn's Pizzeria ~ Pizza Time ^^ (William Pierce) ~G~ EmptyJohn's Pizzeria ~ Pizza Time ^^ (William Pierce) ~G~

more_horiz
John's Pizzeria ~ Pizza Time ^^ (William Pierce) ~G~ 2u6l4l0
John's Pizzeria ~ Menu : click here
ooc: the above is for when arrive there. and sorry if the starts a bit rough. XD

Jean had finished giving Jason and Jenica both the restrictions. Instructions and once WIlliam was released from Jenica's wrist hold she did a few more doctor checks. Made sure the girl had I.V's and warm blankets. She had made sure the blood transfusion was taken care of with a fresh bag. Answered any questions Jason had before leading William away from the Medical Bay. Having to stop by her room to pick up the keys to her car her car.

As they walked towards her car...and soon arrived...she looked at William with a warm and grateful expression on her features. "Thank you very much for all the help you gave. You were really brave considering the situation. I appreciated it and I could tell Jenica and Jason both did as well. Hope you don't mind we're taking my personal car to the pizzeria." She hit the unlock button and the doors unlocked. "Ready to go?" She asked him.

descriptionJohn's Pizzeria ~ Pizza Time ^^ (William Pierce) ~G~ EmptyRe: John's Pizzeria ~ Pizza Time ^^ (William Pierce) ~G~

more_horiz
William walked with Jean to her car. Professor Andrews and Jenica were going to be alright and Jean has patched the girl up very good to where she won't have to suffer or die. However, he would never admit that he hated that. Helping wasn't the worst part, it was having to watch a bleeding person and all the blood and...he couldn't think about it much.

Now, the worst part was over and he was ready to have some fun at the pizzeria as he was promised by Professor Grey. William smiled back at Professor Grey.
"Thanks. It was nothing really. I mean--" but when he saw the car he totally forgot what he was going to say and focused on the blue machine. WIlliam wasn't a fan of cars, but he could appreciate a beautiful vehicle when he saw one.
"Sweet ride. Not only am I going out. I'm going in style. Oh yeah!!" he was excited for a change.

descriptionJohn's Pizzeria ~ Pizza Time ^^ (William Pierce) ~G~ EmptyRe: John's Pizzeria ~ Pizza Time ^^ (William Pierce) ~G~

more_horiz
Jean waited at the car. Unlocking the doors and she was glad that William seemed to enjoy the car. Seeing his excitement rising made her forget everything but the here and now. She giggled a bit. "You can sit up front." She said with a smile. She didn't see any reason for a teenager to sit in the back when there was just the two of them. She looked at her car. "Is it? Thank you I just loved the color of it. Scott helped me pick it out. Him and Logan. That was a long time ago. I don't usually get a chance to drive." She said with a laugh. "Let's get in William." She said with a smile. His excitement was contagious. She got into the driver's seat and buckled up. Putting the key in and turned the ignition on. Just waiting for him to get in and do the same then she would head out. She was glad he seemed to be excited to get to go out. She was excited to spend time with a friend and just to get to drive. Usually Logan or Scott drove the vehicls or planes.

more_horiz
You wouldn't have to ask William twice. He opened the door and got in. He could sit up front as well, it was not such a bad day for him. To go out for pizza with Professor Grey, he felt they were going to be good friends for a long time. It was going to be awesome. He just exploded with happiness. As soon as he got in, the engine roared to life and they were moving.

"I gotta ask you," said William. "I know, I am probably too young to understand what love is, but why aren't you and Professor Summers aren't together? I mean don't you love each other? Also, what's Professor's Howlett's problem? I walked by the office one day and you were crying. Hope you are ok."

more_horiz
Jean shut her door and when he was in the front seat and buckled she backed the car up and turned to head towards the street. She sighed a bit. "Scott and I had a big fight. Not over students but over the fact I wanted to start a family my own." She said. "He is a good guy usually but...things don't always work out the way you want when it comes to people you love." She said with a soft smile. "I will always care about Scott and Logan. I just...need to figure out a few things. I know that Scott and I need to work out some issues to save our friendship." She admitted to him.

She looked ahead. "Logan's always been the tough love type...that's part of why I've always admired him. When I was younger I wasn't really smart. Had a lot of different happenings...I did some really stupid things that hurt someone I cared about. At the time I didn't know it though." She looked at him and smiled. "Yeah. I was crying but I'm alright now. Tough love sometimes is the best medicine there is." She said with a laugh. Driving down the road towards time square. "Logan is one of those types of people William...you know they are hurting because they tend to be a lot more like barbed wire...I appreciate your concern but I'll be alright." She said as she glanced to him when they were at a stop light.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum