X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

new patients old friends (r)

descriptionCompleteRe: new patients old friends (r)

more_horiz
ooc: skye he left some time ago. Please adjust accordingly. Thank you.

more_horiz
(does Arabella have any injuries under her shirt or where the shirt would need moving up? I remember you saying they knew each other and that they were. I think I got her leg injury the bad wound on her side. Antibiotics and cleaning of the infected area. Did I miss any of Arabella's injuries? ^_^)

Jean looked to Thana as she spoke. "I am dear. You just let Jason and Scott help you while I finish tending to Arabella. Alright? You did a great job helping her. I can take it from here." She hoped Jason would help her and she could telepathically instruct him further than she already had. She stroked Arabella's hair lightly. "Not your shirt Arabella. I was talking to them about helping Thana the girl who helped you. Shhh...its alright." She said softly. "We won't harm your shirt." Sensing over her with her powers to see if there was injuries under the shirt but since there was not any blood on her shirt she wouldn't have to remove it. She froze a second as she heard her.

She sent a soothing feeling into Arabella. "Arabella no...I'm a friend of your mum's. Jean. I saw you when you were a little girl when I was visiting your dad with Charles Xavier." She said softly. She cleaned and began to tend to the girls leg injuries. Wrapping them and used her power to internally heal the fracture the girl had to the bone.

more_horiz
( no she just has 4 gunshot wounds. 2 in each leg. 3 of them are fleshwounds. The only bad one is the one that nicked the bone.)

She stared at jean.She had no idea who thana was. Her nose began to bleed but it was nothing serious. She continued to stare at her as she laid back down. She stopped fighting but she didnt take her eyes off of jean. When jean fixed the bone in her leg she gripped the sheet and winced with an audible hiss of pain but didnt cry out. Some of the pain from the bone was gone but her leg still looked nasty with the veins around the wound dark and discolored.

She closed her eyes tiredly. She vaguely remembered Jean. It was settling in that she was in a safe place. " My brother. Staying in a hotel. Human." She said softly and gave her the address.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum