X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteI Bring You Present Wolverine ~PG-13~

more_horiz
(as said takes place after remy took jenica to go rest and stuff XD)

Remy had enjoyed a bit of rest holding Jenica close. He was remembering memories. More of the future and mostly things from this time or the past. He held her close and wondered if they should tell her father and others that he was out of time. He'd slept for awhile then woken Jenica to tell her he was going to see if Logan wanted the motorcycle. Leaving a note on the pillow beside her to tell her where he was going. He sent Logan an email and went to where he hid the motorcycle. Wondering if Logan would show or how this would go down. As an afterthought he wished he'd brought Jenica with. Ah. Life was a gamble he'd play this hand and see where it went. Besides Jenica needed the rest. He was just not as tired sadly. Taking the motorcycle into the garage and waited. Shuffling the cards. Doing tricks with them.

descriptionCompleteRe: I Bring You Present Wolverine ~PG-13~

more_horiz
Logan was already in the garage with his own bike. He didn't care much for computers so it was unlikely he would receive any emails. Everyone was in recovery mode it seemed with healing and people leaving. Loika returning to her own home to find her husband gone. He wanted to check on her too but give her space. His way of dealing with everything was to work on his bike. "Remy. Ain't seen you in a while. What are you doing here?" He didn't bother looking up from his work. 

more_horiz
Remy looked around hearing his name. Its when he caught the sounds of tinkering. He stopped the card shuffling and stuck the deck back in the box. Slipping it away. He left his hat with Jenica and wore the long coat and outfit he normally wore. He blinked a bit. Not sure what he could say and couldn't. "I felt a pull to come back here. You and I both know we're rolling stones. I had stuff come up. Rogue moved on to frost covered pastures. I felt the pull to come back here. Reunited with someone dear to me. Besides I brought you a present." He hesitated there because he knew all some of the rules but since he too wasn't from this time yet was still getting all his memories back he wasn't sure what he could or could not say.

So picking up where he left off with the I brought you a present he continued on. "Remy brought you a prize of war. Its a motorcycle so I used it for a getaway after helping some sparking kid taking on Scarlett. Looks nice but Logan's more the expert." He said. Walking the motorcycle over to where Logan was working on his bike. After a moment he let Logan know about the other side of things that happened in Times Square. "The mission in times square went well. A kid showed up soon after we arrived. Jenica's resting but that Christopher boy ran to the medical bay." he said. Catching him up on the rest of the events that day the missions went down. Putting the motorcycles kickstand down and walked over next to him. He was soon sitting against a vehicle facing Logan and his bike.

more_horiz
" Rogue. Ain't heard that name in a long time. Ain't seen her in even longer. After the school was attacked everyone scattered. Some X-men we are." He looked up from his own bike long enough to look at the newly acquired one. He shrugged and went back to working on his bike. " I have a bike already thanks. While you all were making a distraction we were collecting some injured mutants. One of them is chris's girlfriend i guess. Good kids. For being tiny she packs a punch. Harder than Rogue."

more_horiz
Gambit shrugged and made no move to go for the bike after Logan dismissed it. "Saving people. I got sent who knows where untilI ended up back here." He said. He looked at what Logan was doing. "Seem like you have something on your mind Logan?" He said thoughtfully. Listening to him a bit. "Don't know. I only got to see Sparky and some guy on a horse. I was more focused on J.J. and stealing that Scarlett woman's motorcycle as a prize of war." he said with a laugh. Rubbing the back of his head. "Remy has a hard time imagining anyone packing a harder punch then Rogue. Then again I don't want to find out." He admitted. Closing his eyes a bit. "There was a kid out there Logan. When we got here. He went with Loika to the medical bay. Seemed not much older than that Mackenzie kid Jenica speaks about. Had bullet holes in his clothes but didn't seem to have any injuries or issues walking. Seemed just as fine as when you got tore up by the cards and moments later ready to go more."

more_horiz
" Yes Remy I have alot on my mind. One of my students went home to an empty house and is now a single parent. I have no idea what to do or what to say because i know it won't make a damn bit of difference." He clenched his hand around the wrench he was holding and d crushed it in half. He growled at himself or his temper at least and dropped the wrench. " I know Mackenzie. I erm, babysit her. She's a good kid. Smart as a whip. Look it's been a long day."

He pulled up a stool and sat down. " No wounds? doesnt that sound familar."

more_horiz
Remy listened to him silently as he spoke. He stayed silent as he let Logan get it out. In his own way. He rested an arm over a knee after propping it up. He spoke a moment later. "Then you should just be there for them. Even if you don't have anything to say just be there for them. Like you seem to always have been." He said finally. Listening to him as he talked about Mackenzie. Listening to him silently. "Yes it has. You could get some sleep. Remy already had some sleep." He said softly.

"I think I'd like to meet this kid whose gotten close to you in a way no one could, even jean, since Rogue and you first met."
He said with a smile. Closing his eyes a bit. "Talked to Jean on my way over here...she really needs to get some rest. She hasn't slept and won't truly rest while the patients need her. Apparently kid has something called Metallokinesis. That sounds very familiar to Remy. No wounds...sounds like you don't it? Just pint sized." He said with a grin.

more_horiz
" Jean knows her limits. I ain't her boss bub. That's all on her. As for the girl and her mom, Lula doesn't do well with hovering. When she's upset she needs space. So i'll give it to her." Remy was right though. He was tire3d. He put a sheet over his bike and stretched with a groan. " It wouldn't hurt to grab some shut eye. Once the kids heal up and rest up i need to work with some of them on some things anyway."

He put the wrench on the workbench and headed for the door. " This JJ girl. She seems to have you pretty attracted. what that about?"

more_horiz
Remy stood up as Logan did. Watching him a bit and he carried the keys to the motorcycle and set them on the table near where he'd rested the bike on the kickstand. Heading after him a bit. "Oh? Which of those kids caught your interest for needing to work with them on?" He asked. Genuinely curious as it had been a long time since he heard Logan sound like he really cared about kids beyond normal caring. Rogue and Loika(Lula) seemed to be the only ones. Outside the Mackenzie kid he baby sat.

He followed behind him. "I'm not sure how much Remy can tell you. Just that she and I from the same place and time." He flushed for a moment and the grin on his face went big. His eyes went burning red again as he lost all focus on making them seem more normal. "She's my girl Wolverine. I love her so much Logan. She is someone I'd take a thousand bullets for in a heartbeat. J.J. means everything to me and Remy thinks he remembers her saying the same. She said it outright when I first got back here to the school." He said still grinning. He was really happy.

OOC: even as he says what tidbits he has in his head he going I hope Jenica doesn't say I broke that time travel rules XD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum