X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionDearest brother ( Lokiith )  EmptyDearest brother ( Lokiith )

more_horiz
Thana sat on the bench at Central park , it was late in the afternoon but she didn't mind. The park was quiet , but at the same time it didn't bother her. She was waiting , waiting for Lokiith. Hopefully he came without his " crew." This time, as she just wanted to speak with him. 

Thana checked her watch again, he should almost be here . She was sure of it. Since she had never really left the area after she blew up the train station and killed a lot of MRD... And joined the brotherhood properly. Well her brother and Thana hadnt managed to speak very much. Something she wanted and needed now more then ever.

descriptionDearest brother ( Lokiith )  EmptyRe: Dearest brother ( Lokiith )

more_horiz
Lokith had left his crew...Victor and Botz...with Jing and Monk at one of the hideouts. He was pissed. It was longer than he told Thana and he was hunting her down. Normally she was the hunter and he was the voice of reason. Their roles were reversed temporarily. A time flux paradox or something. He was dressed in a leather trenchcoat a hooded shirt, black leather pants. Armed to the teeth and carrying a single gun. He cocked it before he even got near. They were evenly trained as he walked up behind his sister and took the safety off. Pressing the gun to the back of her head. "I told you I was giving you 24 hours minimum before I started hunting you down. Now that I caught you...give me one good reason why I shouldn't riddle you full of holes b**ch like you did to me without the bullets." His tone a mirror of what hers had been when they first met. "You promised we were going to be good...then you go and take off. How many lives did you destroy while leaving the corpses alive Thana? You happy now?" his tone sadistic and brutal.

more_horiz
Thana felt the cock of the gun and heard its click in the back of her head. She said nothing though and simply tilted her head forward slightly, actually hoping he would do it. Press the trigger. Death meant little to Thana any more, if it came it came. If not, well she would continue surviving. "I have none, go ahead." She said softly, but clearly.

Thana winced at his coldness, trained not to but did anyway. Her brother was supposed to be the smart one and her the stupid soldier. She had no excuses, nothing. There was nothing she could do or say, and Thana didn't plan on saying anything more to dig an even deeper hole for herself.

more_horiz
Lokith hit her on the back of the head with it. Pistol whipping her. "You know there is no fun in killing the willing. Its then assisted suicide not homicide." he said in a scathing icy tone. He kept the gun on her head as he flipped over the bench so he could move to stand in front of her. Moving the gun alongside her head. He stared her in the eyes a bit. "No fun shooting someone in the back of the head. I want to look you in the eyes if I'm going to watch the life drain from you. Since you don't fear death...what if I went homicidal suicide? Kill you then myself. We can always be together in death. Since you can't seem to keep your promise about always being together from now on. Did you forget the plan? How we gotta screw up Agent Stormborne's plans?! Did you forget the deal to help the places stay ahead of the place?! You better start talkin Thana or I'll give you one of daddy dearests...sessions." he said in a cold, sadistic and almost insane sounding while completely sane tone.

more_horiz
Thana sighed and turned and looked at Lokiith, squarely in the eye. Grey eyes mirroring her own, "You want to turn into your father go ahead. I left because I panicked okay?? I......oh what the hell you wouldn't understand." She said to him, sighing. "I've never had anyone for me before, no ones ever been there. I'm not used to this." Thana explained.

"Do you really think I'm scared of what Stormborne did to me? GO AHEAD AND FUCKING DO IT." Thana glared, "Get all of your hate out, because you have both our emotions in case you forgot you were the spoiled one. Stormborne loved you, you had everything. Even now you have more then what I'll ever have.......Because you have friends."

more_horiz
Lokith stared at her as he was starting to radiate his energy sourcing at the moment. "It's what you already think right? Can't afford to disappoint you sister dear. Not like you did me. Not my style. You want me to be him so you can have an excuse to hate me. Throw me away like the M.R.D. did our birth parents." he said with cold venom. He glared at her. "I would understand! So you should start explaining it because I'm not turning into my father I'm just being you Thana. You from day one. You to the world. Its not a pretty picture is it? Seeing your mirror reflection talking to you about killing us both. You killed me when you ran off...left me alive but dead inside." He said with a mocking and acidic tone. He fired and intentionally missed.

His form shaking with anger. "I found people...you broke that damn girl boy but he fakes it well. I'm glad you left because I didn't have to play nice to the fem boy. I didn't have to act like I cared about him." he said with a smirk. He looked at her a bit. Leaning in close and pressed a hand to her shoulder and pushed her back. "You think you know the whole picture. I'm not spoiled...I didn't get off easy because I was the bosses son. If anything I got held to harsher standards. I got tortured having you so close yet never knowing. I am not spoiled but you sure as hell a brat." He leaned forward and kissed her forehead but pulled a knife out with skillful movements and rammed it into her shoulder.

Tears in his eyes. "I know...mine and yours...its so damn powerful. Our combined emotions could destroy the world." He said as he twisted the knife in her shoulder. "You think he loved me? That man is a territorial narcassist. With love like his who needs hate? I'd have changed places with you any day Thana...because you got out. You escaped...he will never let me go and I don't even know why." he said softly. "You have friends. Shikon. Neo. Christopher. Arabella. Jake. Victor. Botz. You got friends and you threw them away like yesterdays news." He said as he stayed in close.

more_horiz
Thana turned and looked at Lokiith, holy fuck. It was looking in a mirror, she was looking at herself. "What am I supposed to explain, I ran because I was scared and never ended up running because I lost control of my gift and killed MRD without even thinking." She said, not knowing what else to say. "I don't want to hate you, agh!"

Thana felt the knife after he kissed her and winced and bit her lip as he twisted it, it hurt and hurt a lot. She listened to what he said though as the knife held her to him. "Never ask ...to take my place." Thana said through tears, the knife stung. "I don't know what to do Lokiith, I've never had people before who wanted to be my friend.....I don't know."

more_horiz
Lokith looked at her as he didn't move the knife any. He listened to her as she spoke. Saying nothing. It was like the ability to speak left his lips. "You don't want to hate me Thanayelle? How ironic considering the fact when we first met you had nothing but hate for me." He said with a scoffing tone. Looking at her a bit and leaned in. Placing his forehead against hers. "Don't tell me what to ask. Don't tell me what to think. Don't tell me how to feel. Don't tell me what I can do, say or believe. If I could take all your pain and suffering onto myself as your brother I would. If it wasn't for our existance...you'd have your emotions not me having mine and yours...double time emotions. Does this mean that what I'm feeling is not just towards you but myself because they are yours too?" He pondered.

His face mimicked her expressions when she was her and he was him but for this pocket of time he was her...and she was him. "I spent my entire life searching for you. Learning you were so close yet so far...could have destroyed me. I want you to come home. We need you. Varga's a traitor...I need my twin. I need to feel whole." he said softly. "Let them be your friends. Make things nice with your boyfriend. Good places to start." He pulled the knife out carefully and sat on her lap.

Kissing her injury as he started to use the energy sourcing to burn the wound shut. "Please don't rip me into pieces again Thanayelle...I need you. The crew needs you. Our new additions need you. I won't ever let them have you again...please just don't take off without me again." He moved his arms around her shoulders and pinned her to him.

more_horiz
Thana froze as she listened to her brother, honestly not knowing what to say. She whimpered when he pulled the knife out but didn't move, her training told her not to. Thana felt the burning of her shoulder and bit her lip and pulled away.

"I'm not leaving again, I am staying." She promised, but winced and whimpered as she was pinned to her brother. "Lokiith your hurting me." Thana said in a very very small voice, scared , like a child.

more_horiz
Lokith licked her wound lightly. Unsure why he had before he just rested his head against hers. He held her close. Straddling his sister and twin still. "I believe you...I'm unsure...how to control this feeling." He closed his eyes a bit. "Like I'm not but a willful deadly marionette...with a perfect soldier twin." He whispered as he loosened his hold ever so slightly when he heard her words. "I'm sorry Thanayelle...I'm sorry." he whispered. Shaking from emotions...from the fearful childs voice.

more_horiz
Thana didn't move as Lokiith did, knowing it was best for her not to. Thana sighed softly and slumped against him, scared still but not knowing what else to do. She was tired, very tired. Her shoulder hurt, and her spirit was hurt as well. She hated seeing Lokiith being so much like her, she was the soldier. He was supposed to be the happy, normal one.

Thana said nothing to his apology, only rested into his chest. His loosening on her let her breathe a bit easier and some of the pain left. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry brother."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum