X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteLivin La Vida Loca ~NC17~

more_horiz
jean's club outfit

Jean headed out into town. She was just done. Done with the crap she was getting from Scott and Logan at times. She was overcome with a mixture of emotions. The more she and phoenix blended into one the more she realized that loving scott or not with the changes she was undergoing it would never work out. For lack of better words...Scott was too tame for her. Logan made it clear he didn't want to see where things would go...even if he was the one who never tried to make it work long term. He also was the first guy she slept with. She was done crying over spilt milk. She loved the kids at the school. They needed her and she was strong enough she didn't need any of the men at that school. Friends yes...anything more. Nope. Those students mattered. Her friendships were fine for now.

Driving her car down the streets of new york until she arrived at a nightclub that was quite active already. Climbing out with her hair done nice and wearing a very sexy clubbing outfit that wasn't slutty but was sexy. She shut the door and locked it. Heading towards the line and getting let inside. First stop the bar. The music was playing livin lavida loca and the bodies were dancing on the dance floor. "Strawberry Margarita." She ordered as she got to the bar.

descriptionCompleteRe: Livin La Vida Loca ~NC17~

more_horiz
Three very dolled up girls stood at the bar and recieved alot of attention. Patrons of the bar took pictures with the girls or took pictures with their phones from a distance. The girls signed autographs but one of them looked upset. After a while of it a big man in a leather jacket shooed people away so the obviously famous girls could drink in peace.

more_horiz
Jean heard a bunch of crazy patrons and held her head. Overloaded with emotions for a moment. She quickly downed her margarita and looked at the bartender. "Another strawberry margarita please." She said with a soft smile. Hearing people and then saw a big man in a leather jacket. Glancing very quickly and slightly to the side to the man in the jacket. Seeing three girls with him but didn't pay it much attention. She was here for a night off and a night just having fun. Getting caught up in the chaos over on that side of the bar wasn't on top of her list. She waited for that next magarita.

more_horiz
A couple of excited young ladies next to jean looked at their phones while chattering excitedly. "Oh my god i cant believe the adair triplets are here. I saw them on the vS fashion show and Mercedes-Benz fashion week. What are they doing in new york? Holy crap they are so sweet." The girls chattered on near jean. The adair triplets hadnt seen jean in 10 years. Not since ari was 5 or 6. Maybe christmas time? None of them could remember exactly.

One of the sisters took her drink and went out out on the balcony. Outside she braved the cold for a cigarette. One vise she had thanks to alec.

more_horiz
Jean was getting lost in the drink and while trying to mind her own business she really couldn't miss the chatter. Their excited chatter had them talking in louder voices. Adair triplets? Fashion? Her mind dancing back to magazines she picked up and looked at now and then when she had down time. Along with sending her mind back to ten years ago. Alec and Arabella. The whole Adair family had been dear to her. Even if she hadn't seen them in a long time she still was fond of them. She sipped more as she tried to piece it together. Triplets? Couldn't be the same girls as then...could it? Looking at the girls phone when her excited motions and chatter showed it to her. Her gaze lifted and looked around now curious if the adair triplets were the same ones from then. Then again maybe she shouldn't bother them. She wasn't sure what reaction she'd get with all the various ones lately. She turned around in her seat and decided to start with just scanning to see if she spotted the adair triplets.

more_horiz
Two of the sisters stood at the bar with their drinks while thier bodyguard kepts fans at a comfortable distance. Amelie and Annabel were at the bar. Araminta was out on the balcony. Thier guard looked like he was irritated that the sisters were split up and not togethwr where they could watch them.

Araminta came back from the balcony and rejoined her sisters. The other two seemed to be enjoying themselves while araminta looked like she would rather be back at their hotel. She took out some money from her clutch and handed it to the bartender, instructing him to buy everyone at the bar a drink.

more_horiz
(jean's so out of her unsure of what to do right now its funny. XD)

Jean bit her lower lip and despite how much she was still adjusting to becoming one with phoenix and the sealing away permanently of dark phoenix...she hesitated. At least for a few more minutes before she boldly picked up the drink she was handed and headed towards them. It had been ten years but she was certain those three Adair models were Araminta, Amelie, and Annabel from ten years ago. She wasn't yet tipsy so it was very much her own doing not the drink guiding her to walk over there to try to speak to them.

She stopped moments before she would have been halted by the bodyguard. Her eyes moving to the male who had just finished telling other people to stay back. She wondered what to do now. Now that she was closer she could see for sure it was them. She knew it was the same triplets from ten years ago all grown up. She smiled a bit. She was happy they had grown up so successful. She turned to walk away as she really didn't know what to do now that she confirmed what she was thinking and was happy to know they were also well.

more_horiz
Annabel let out a squeal and ducked around the body guard before he could stop the slender girl. She ran easily in her stilettos. "jeany!"she practically shrieked as she threw her arm around her neck gor a hug without spilling a drop of her cosmo.

more_horiz
Jean turned out hearing a girly squeal and smiled a bit. Moving to close the distance to prevent Annabel covering too much distance. The bodyguard already looked ready to have a coniption fit just because one of the girls bolted past him. She tried not to giggle as the scene was amusing but the bodyguard seemed to not think so. Moving her drink arm off to the side to avoid spilling it she wrapped the free arm around Annabel's slender waist in a hug. She felt the slender arm around her neck hugging her. A smiled on her face. "I wasn't sure whether to come over or just be satisfied to see you three are doing wonderfully. It's been a long time Annabel." She said. "Good to see you again. How have you been?" She added a moment later.

more_horiz
Annabel was dressed in a cute little pink dress like her sisters. She talked in a hyper and animated fashion. Her accent was thick like Arabella and alec's once was when they came here at first. Amelie's dress was similar as well as Araminta's dress . Annabel chirped excitedly. " We came back from Europe after our tour. Alec hasn't been letting us come back because of the psycho killer that killed the Payne's and our parents. But Araminta was worried about Ari boos cause she talked to her on the phone and ari boos was all in love with some guy but we went to talk to her and Araminta totally put her well manicured foot in her mouth and now Ari boos is all mad at her and won't talk to her and shes sad. Right Minty?"

Araminta scowled at annabel. She was angry that she shared something so personal. She liked Jean too but she wasn't in the mood to chat about her feelings. She downed her drink and shoved past her sisters to go outside. She told the guard to pull the car around as she headed outside. Amelie looked between her sisters with a lost little girl look. She walked up to Jean and hugged her as well.

more_horiz
Jean's smile brightened even more as the other Adair triplets made their way over. She listened as Annabel chattered away and took it in. Looking at their dresses. "You all look lovely in those dresses." She said with a smile. Listening and sighed a bit. "Ari is adjusting and really happy...I'm sorry your reuinitings been off to a rough start girls...I know that feeling well. She will be fine. Christopher is a good young man and great friends with your brother Alec. It will all work out." She said softly when Annabel had finishes summarizing everything for her and listened as she got more information that didn't make sense to her.

She looked to Araminta and went to say something but she took off. "Araminta...are you alright?" She thought to her telepathically. Hoping the triplets remembered about her own gifts. She ended up handing her drink to some gril who passed by and hugged Amelie to her as well.  "I'm happy you girls are happy to see me." She looked at them. "Should we go after her?" She asked the two remaining triplets.

more_horiz
Annabel shrugged and checked her phone. "She has been mopey since we visited ari at the school. The only time she smiled was when she got back from a date with a guy from a party we went to."Annabel said. Amelie looked torn between them.

Outside Araminta wad waiting for thier car. "It's complicated jean. Very complicated. It's not you. Maybe we can go out to eat sometime while we are here."She thought back at jean.

more_horiz
Jean let go of them both and listened to both Annabel as she spoke and then when Araminta spoke back to her. Grateful Araminta hadn't forgotten her gifts. Listening to her as she spoke. Getting saddened when she heard what happened. "It will take time and strong will but everything has a way of working itself out." She said softly. Arching an eyebrow as she heard about a date with a guy from a party and how she was smiling. Listening to Araminta's words and then looked at Amelie. Telepathically responding to Araminta. "I understand. You can text me at anytime you need to or call. 175 588 6654 (made up number) thats my personal number. I would really love to go out sometime while you were here. So going out to eat and talk sounds lovely. I can pick you up so you won't need a ride or bodyguard if that works."

She looked at Amelie. "Why don't you girls let your sister take the car with the bodygaurd? I have a car and I drove so you are more than welcome to stay with me and I can give you girls a ride back. Amelie would you like to go with Araminta or stay? I can catch up with you soon if you wish to go with her." She asked with a soft smile.

more_horiz
"I'll be in touch soon. Again i apologize."Araminta stepped into thier car and shut herself off from everyone. She was done with tonight.

Amelie smiled shyly and took annabel's hand in a gesture that she wanted to stay. With thier driver taking araminta to the hotel thier body guard was staying with them though now he was giving them space. "I am super starved. Whats good to eat."Annabel said as she finally looked up from her phone.

more_horiz
Jean heard Araminta and managed to get an alright in when she looked at Amelie. "I will make sure you girls get back to the hotel. Oh...you're bodyguard too." She said as she looked at the man. She had almost forgotten that was a person as he barely moved ever since returning or backing up. Smiling at Amelie's taking Annabel's hand. A slight nod to show her understanding of the gesture. She pondered a bit. "Hmmm? I'm not sure. My first intentions tonight were to come out get wasted, see where things went...then I ran into you three. So now I'm winging it." She said with a light laugh. Looking at them and noticed the guard was giving them space. "Well what are you two in the mood for? That might help narrow the options down"

more_horiz
The sisters looked at eachother and grinned. "Pizza!"They said together. Thier voices were so similar it almost sounded the same. They may be models but they loved junk food to no end. Thier metabolism was high enough that it allowed them to eat the way they did. They both began to giggl and hop in place. "Pizza and beer! Pizza and beer!"They chanted together.

more_horiz
Jean looked at them and smiled a bit. "Alright what kind of pizza? This place makes them fresh and brings them to a table. We can have pizza and beers. All of us. We just need to decide what we want on the pizza." She said. Giggling a bit as the Annabel and Amelie were so energetic. She hoped that Araminta was alright. Wondering also about this date that the other two sister's had mentioned. She was sure she would get some answers when she and Araminta had their night out. Shaking her head to clear it. "Still so full of energy. That is good to see." She said with a smile. After all so many models seemed to be zapped of their energy the more they modeled. It was refreshing and a relief to see they were so energetic.

more_horiz
They both nodded eagerly. "I like mushrooms."Amelie said softly. "I like pepperoni. So does liam."her suister said and pointed to thier bodyguard who still remained as stone faced as ever. The girls seemed to just radiate energy. "We take goid care of ourselves. We stay healthy we have energy."To seemingly prove her point she spun in place with ballerina grace.

more_horiz
Jean walked over to the bartender and ordered two pizzas. One mushroom and one pepperoni. She ate both toppings so it didn't matter to her which one she ate. Paying for them she ordered three beers and headed back over to the sister's. Laughing as the girls spoke. Nodding her head. "I can tell." She said with a smile. Sitting down at the table and looking at Liam. "Is he always so statuesque?" She asked in amusment. Watching the sister who spun with ballerina grace.

more_horiz
Annabel took her beer and drank it like a football fan at a big game. Amelie drank hers with more grace. liam has been our bodyguard since highschool. He takes his job waaaay too seriously. He loves us though. Dontcha lee lee!"The bodyguard finally cracked a smile. He wasnt much older than the girls. His smile lingered on annabel a few moments before he went back to statue liam. His shared the british accent when he spoke up. "Yes lady adair. Your safety is important."

Amelie swallowed her beer and hiccuped. "Araminta ditched a party and went on a date with konan windfeather and now all she does is text him when she isnt moping about arabella."It was the most she had spoken around jean. She was alot quieter than the other two.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum