X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteUhh ... Can I have some help? ( Lakai)

more_horiz
Thana was at the Brotherhood, and walked to Lakais door. She needed a favour off the woman she didn't know who loved or hated her. Thana walked to Lakai's door and knocked on it. It was after dark, but she was inside. Thana knocked on her door and waited. " Umm Lakai? It's Red... I need to speak with you ." She said to the door, hoping Lakai would let her talk.

descriptionCompleteRe: Uhh ... Can I have some help? ( Lakai)

more_horiz
Lakai laid on her bed in pretty much nothing reading a magazine. It was actually the bedroom she shared with Shikon. More of his decorating went into the room than hers did. Her only contribution was her clothes strewn about the floor randomly.

She rolled her eyes as she looked up. She reserved her attitude from everyone."Come in." She glanced over her magazine at Thana. " Yea what do ya want?"

more_horiz
Thana opened the door and walked in, hardly blinking as she saw Lakai had next to nothing on. " Hey Lakai.. Look about the Diner, I'm sorry .. I know you love shikon and don't want anyone near him, I understand... I'm sorry I reacted  like I did and ... I'm here to ask a favour of you. If I can ." Thana said, she wasn't very good at apologies . Especially ones like this. 

" Look Lakai, I am asking you two things. One cover me with Magneto this weekend, Friday to Sunday night. And two, your the only girl I know who is really comfortable in her skin.. Will you please take me shopping? So I have... Sexy things .. Just no G -strings ."

more_horiz
Lakai sat up and wasnt shy about how she sat. " Magneto is too busy with his plans to care what we do right now so i wouldnt worry about him." She reached under her pillow and pulled out a pot cigarette and lit up. She sat back on her pillow and blew out smoke. " When you finally love someone you fight like hell for them. It aint personal with you. You just rub me the wrong way when you get close to my mate. But hell if you are wantin Jake thats another story. Help yourself to my closet if you want sexy shit." Lakai wasnt mean or at least she wasnt trying to be. She was a damaged and guarded girl.

more_horiz
FThana smiled and sat on the bed, nodding. " I understand, really . Believe me I only want Jake. That's as long as you don't kill him. I get it ya know, our kind don't often find hot guys and keepers like us. Shikon is just my mentor, I only have eyes for Jake." Thana promised, not bothered by the pot smoke but shook her head slightly. 

" Actually I was hoping you could take me shopping, for my own clothes. I ... I think I'm ready to show off my scars , I'm not ashamed of them any more . I'll owe you one ." Thana explained , " I don't want anything super super super short, but I would like some more... Sexy things. Preferably black and still look slightly dangerous but I think the nun look is almost over ." She said, giving Lakai a smile as she was referring to herself covered from head to toe on a good day. " I'll drive us there you just need to come and show me and give out advice .. Sound okay?"

more_horiz
Lakai sucked in a big breath then let it out of her nose like dragon smoke. "When i finally went batshit insane i literally watched him fuck another woman. Shes dead now. I crushed her windpipe with my wolfy jaws."She snapped her jaws together. "Id do it again too just so ya know."

She yawned and stretched, her cami riding up. Deep jagged scars went up her legs and stomach as well as horizontally up her arms. She left the pot cig in her mouth as she got up and lazily got up and started digging through the closet for something to wear. She muttered something about wanting e as she went farther in the closet. "Ill go i guess. Jus gotta find somethin to wear."

more_horiz
Thana nodded, "I can understand that. I'll meet you downstairs. Wait.....you have scars?" She said, looking almost strangely at her. She hadn't seen them before, had she? Thana didn't remember seeing them.

Thana shrugged, "I have my car down stairs. well one of them anyway. Hope you like high speeds and stuff like that." She said, "I'll be downstairs once you are ready"

With that Thana walked downstairs and out to the court yard and waited for Lakai to come down. Standing outside her car.

(car)
Thana's fav car.

more_horiz
Lakai took her sweet ass time getting dressed . She put her clothes on and groaned at her hangover. Why did miss sunshine need to go out on such a damn sunny day. She tossed some things in a coffin shaped purse and followed the nunly one downstairs.

She plopped into the car with thana and didnt bother with a seat belt. She did however dig around in her purse and pulled out a pill. She popped it in her mouth and let out a sigh. " Alright barbie girl. Lets go party. Go to this address and we will get started." She handed her a piece of paper with an address written on it. The address belonged to a store with similarthemes of hot topic but with a sexier twist.

more_horiz
Thana smiled and rolled her eyes, and turned on the ignition. "Seat belt..nevermind." She said, not putting hers on either. She took the address and looked at it, and nodded. Revving the car slightly before doing a drift as she turned the corner and exited the Brotherhood grounds.

Thana drove through the city, following the address she had been given. It was on the west side. " What music do you like?" She asked, indicating to the radio in the car. It was well redone, it was the car Thana had gotten Jake to fix up for her at his work. Paying for everything and his wages. Thana hadn't minded, she wanted the car fixed and Jake used the money he made. Perfect circle.

more_horiz
Lakai slouched in her seat and giggled. She was rollin on the E she had just taken. She stroked her own legs and made purring sounds. " You asked before where i got these scars. I did em. My grip on reality aint so tight." She pulled a knife out of her boot and straced it along her thigh." This is my grip tightener. When i caught Shikon fucking that little trashbag i needed more help with my grip. I cant feel unless its with this. The pain brings me back. And i dont like music. My mother made me take piano for most of my life."

more_horiz
Thana looked over at Lakai momentarily before looking back on the road after she saw the knife and the scars. Hesitating slightly before biting a glove off, her right one as she was driving on the left side of the car. Then turned her arm slightly to show Lakai, while keeping her eyes on the road. "We aren't so different you and I. The pain makes me feel normal." She said, her arms scarred worse then Lakai's legs. "The MRD really mucked with my head, and eventually its gotten to the stage if I don't feel the pain I don't feel right. Normal."

She did turn and look at Lakai for a moment, before switching the radio to scanner so no music. "Right no music with you." She said, the scanner would only come up if transmissions were made on the stations she was tuned in to.

more_horiz
" Greaaaat is this the part where we braid eachothers hair and watch Nicholas sparks movies? Im soooo fucking excited. Your turn is comin up here." She said tiredly. She was feeling fanfuckingtastic on the E she was rollin on. She liked being a bitch and the queen bee. Even if she was trying to reach out Lakai wasnt one to just start being a disney channel girlfriend.

more_horiz
Thana laughed and shook her head, "No. I don't do hair braiding and who is Nicolas Spark?" She asked, taking a sharp turn to the right. Spinning out her back wheels, and kept driving. "Just know that I am not your enemy, that is all I ask." Thana answered, keeping an eye out for where they were supposed to go.

"So what building is it? There's a lot here.." Thana commented dryly,they were in the middle of a shopping district. Many shops that Thana didn't like.

more_horiz
Lakai still sat slouched in the passenger seat. Her eyes were half open and she seemed all but oblivious to what was going on around her. She sat up enough to look over the dashboard then sat back again. "Shop at the end of the block on the left. Black with red accenting. Thats the one you will want kapeesh? Calm your tits momma." She scratched her thigh and seemed so mellowed out that she might fall asleep at any moment.

more_horiz
Thana looked at Lakai, and noticed that she was on the downslope from what she had taken. And reached into her glove compartment and pulled out a bottle and took one of the pills out and handed it to her. "Take it, trust me it stops the down low." Thana said, before hopping out the car. "Come on I'm not going in by myself. I don't know where I am going or what I am supposed to be looking for." Thana reminded her, and sat on the hood and waited.

more_horiz
Lakai was Rollin hard and she loved it. She dropped the pill on the floor of the car and chugged down the water. "i ain't wasting this high girlfriend." She stepped out of the car, not caring if she flashed anyone the bright sparkly thong she was wearing. She walked up to thana and stretched seductively and rubbed her own tummy. "Alrighty momma lets goooo."

more_horiz
Thana rolled her eyes, and looked away as Lakai flashed before walking in to the shop with her. Instantly horrified at all the SEX things there, things some of them she didn't even want to think about. "Uhh Lakai....help?" She said in a very high pitched voice, she was extremely out of her depth in this shop. She didn't know where to begin, and had no hope in hell if it wasn't for Lakai.

more_horiz
Lakai lazily walked into the shop and waved to the employee behind the counter. The employee waved back then went back to reading a magazine. Lakai went to a rack of sexy lingerie and started looking through it. "What size do you wear? You seem like a small or a medium to me."She said and giggled.

more_horiz
Thana looked down, "Uhh small" Thana said, "I think that's what they have here. I don't know normally I just grab whatever fits without looking. Uhh small yeah." Thana said, she didn't want to know where some of these things went. Nor did she really understand what made men think it was sexy, but she said nothing.

"So whats the whole thing? And is this even underwear?" Thana asked, holding up even less then a G string. It would be a C string at most.

more_horiz
"You dont want that. It rides up and guys dont like it anyways. You and captain carburetor arent exactly bdsm junkies so lets keep it simple. Lace n shit."

She picked out a few sets and shoved them at her then steered her towards the dressing rooms. "Try that stuff on first and we will go from there. Ill getcha some outfits while you change."She mumbled as she walked towards the clothing section.

more_horiz
Thana found herself being thrusted into the change rooms with clothes, if that's what you could call it. She looked at herself, then sighed. If she could show her body to Jake she should damn be able to show it to Lakai. She picked up the first set and tried it on. "Lakaii where is this all supposed to go?" She asked, feeling more exposed then if she had nothing on. It did look good on her though, she just didn't see it. "I have hardly anything covering anywhere!"

more_horiz
Lakai rolled her eyes. She wasnt high enough for this shit. "That is the idea thana. Its more for him than for you. If i have to come in there and show you how to wear it you are hopeless." She grabbed some more revealing clothes from the rack. Nothing lik what she wore. She put them over top the door. "Here try those on."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum