X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

The weekend in LA

descriptionCompleteThe weekend in LA

more_horiz
This was it. Thana was finally ready, ready for what she promised to Jake. She had blueballed him apparently, at least that's what her brother and all her friends said. She walked up to his house, and knocked on the door like always before opening it and walking to the Garage. "JAAAAAAAKE." She called out, looking for him. Waiting for him, and sat on the bench. The same bench they first made out on.

In her hand were two plane tickets, two to LA. No they weren't having sex no the plane, Thana had bought several tickets to different things in LA. Including a car show. She sat on the bench with the envelope in her hand. Picking up a small broken thing on the bench and began fixing it absentmindedly.

descriptionCompleteRe: The weekend in LA

more_horiz
Jake returned home with Jax and two paper bags of groceries. He thought he had locked the front door but couldnt be sure. Jax wandered off to the garage to see thana while Jake put groceries away. He was unaware she was in the house at the time. He figured he was alone and hummed as he put the food items away then leaned on the counter while he read a prescription for his hand which he had broken while throwing his little tantrum on his car. His hand was in a cast that covering just his hand from his knuckles to a little past his wrist.

more_horiz
Thana yelled out again, and saw Jax and patted his head. "Hey big fella." She said, while waiting for Jake to hear her and wandered towards the kitchen. "Thought you were home, your car was here and the guys at the garage said you were." Thana explained, she had fixed one of the wrecked engines and was thoroughly covered in grease and oil. Somewhat sexily.  She had taken her shirt off, and just had her singlet on underneath. Plus her bra but didn't count it. She had shorts on as well and her hair was up, she wiped her forehead, smudging even more oil. "Oh here. " Thana said to him, wiping her hands on her singlet and handing the somehow miraculously clean envelope. "Your now free for the weekend. No arguments."

more_horiz
Jake looked up at her tiredly and ran his fingers through his hair. The result was his hair looking messy and sticking up all over. "Walked to the market and pharmacy. Im here now." he put an arm around her while hie finushed reading thenn took the envelope and looked at it. "Whats this?"

more_horiz
Thana smiled softly, " mhmm and now I'm happy." She answered, giving him a quick hand with the groceries before his arm went around her and she smiled. Greasy and covered in oil or not she still loved that he didn't mind.  " Open it and find out ." She said, enjoying his arm around her shoulder. The two tickets were for tomorrow, as it was Thursday and the plane tickets were for Friday. " We are going to LA for the weekend."

more_horiz
"One of the guys can watch max while we are gone. This is great babe."He kissed her forehead and then rested his head on hers. It was nice to have her here. Nicer to have a weekend alone with her. She would be distant with him but at least he would be in her company. "I should pack then. If you lived here we could pack together"He mumbled.

more_horiz
Thana smiled softly, "I'm sure they can." She noticed how he mumbled over them living together, but kept quiet. Thana reached up, and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I'm going to take a quick shower. I'll be out shortly." Thana promised, and went and had a quick shower in his bathroom and put on a new singlet and a clean pair of shorts. Then came back down, and sat on a chair. He didn't seem as excited as she was, did he think that they weren't going to be together?

She smiled to herself and went and found where Jake was packing. Reaching up and kissing him, and spoke to him. "What's wrong Darling?" She asked, then realised he probably didn't get what was happening in LA. She kissed him again then his neck, and whispered in his ear. "Remember the promise I made? About soon? That 'soon' is this weekend." She said, kissing his neck and lips again. She could kiss them all day, his lips were always kissable.

more_horiz
"Its okay baby. Im just tired and in some pain. I took one of my painkillers so I should be okay."He was tossing a few things into a small overnight bag. As a man he didnt mean much. Earlier he was quiet from pain. Now he was just more docile.

He looked up at her with a lopsided grin.""Baby I'm honored but even if you change your mind I'll still feel the same about you. I want to have sex with you to be close to you, and to give you pleasure. That is all. Im sorry if you have felt pressured. "Jake groaned when she kissed him. It was turning him on. He wanted nothing more than to toss her on the bed and make love to her.

more_horiz
Thana smiled and kissed him again, she wasn't pressured at all she was ready. "Mhmm but I'm not changing my mind. No one has ever made me do something I don't want to darling. Mm by the way you are going to have to drive us to the airport. My car is in LA." She explained, its where she had gone a few nights ago.

"Hows your hand?" She asked, making sure it was still okay. It was casted but Thana didn't care, she kissed him again then led him to the couch. "Is it okay if I crash tonight here? The plane leaves tomorrow morning. And I don't really want to go back to the Brotherhood tonight. "

more_horiz
"The charger will run. It aint pretty to look at but it runs. "He said drowsily. He let her lead him to the couch where he plopped down."pain is almost gone thanks to the meds."He mumbled and smiled at her with his goofy boy grin. He patted his lap and looked at her like he wanted her. "Come sit...please?You know you can stay as long as you want."

more_horiz
Thana smiled, "That medication must be pretty good." She said, and happily sat on his lap. Snuggling and smiling. "Always Jake." She answered, giving him another kiss. "Ever been on a plane or been to LA?" Thana asked, wriggling slightly and getting comfortable before turning and facing Jake and smiling. Fixing his hair slightly, and pushed a tiny bit out of his face.

more_horiz
Jake wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his head against her. She smelled amazing as usual. He was getting more turned on by her. He wanted to kiss her and never stop until he explored all of her. "Plane yes. California no. Ive only been to florida and new york and all the states between to drive here."He closed his eyes and groaned when she repositioned herself on his lap. "my red lady is a fox."

more_horiz
Thana smiled softly, "Mmm good." She said, "I've been to all states I think now. " Thana said, and kissed him back. Snuggling and smiling, eventually she fell asleep. And didn't wake until the next morning when her alarm went off, and smiled and kissed Jake until he woke up. "Jake we need to get the plane." She reminded him, kissing him over and over. "Come on sweetie. I don't want to miss this weekend." Thana said, getting off him and stretching. Damn he made for a good pillow.

more_horiz
Jake groaned when the alarm went off. It was time for another pill for his hand. He also needed to pee pronto. He started to get up and then thana was all over him. He chuckled and stroked her hair. "Thana baby there's something you need to know about men. Their bodies have a certain reaction in the morning. If you want me to last till LA you probably should stop kissing me and rubbing on me." He said only half joking. He could easily get intimate with her now. He had wanted her since the day he met her.

more_horiz
Thana  smiled softly and kissed him again before her eyes went wide and she stopped kissing and hugging and got off him rather quickly. " Oh sorry!" Thana said, and stood up to give him room. Quickly picking up her small overnight bag and pulling out a clean shirt and pants. " I'll get dressed in your room." Thana said so he could have the bathroom. Walking to his room and putting the shirt and pants on before comin back out , ready in about three minutes makeup and deodorant included.

more_horiz
Jake hopped out of bed and stretched. With some difficulty he was able to wash his hair and self in the shower without getting his cast wet. He stood in front of the mirror shaving with a towel wrapped around his waist. He took longer than thana to get ready but he figured she deserved a clean and nice looking Jake.

He came out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready to go. " Sorry babe. I needed to clean up. I'm ready if you are." He gave her one of his boyish grins and tossed his towel at her.

more_horiz
Thana looked up as Jake threw the towel to her, and laughed and threw it back. "It's okay you have a cast. I expect you to take longer. " She said, and laughed. "I'm ready as well." Thana said and smiled, loving his boyish grins. "Joseph is happy to keep Jax for the week, want to stop off at the garage or something?" Thana asked, and walked to his garage. Gently taking his hand in hers.

more_horiz
Jake followed her with his overnight bag. He whistled for jax to follow. "Joseph is a moron with a cat. I already talked to rick hes taking jax. He has a girl german shepherd. We just have to drop him off on the way to the airport." He opened the car door for thana then let jax in the back seat. He couldnt stop thinking about what was going to happen very soon. 

more_horiz
Thana smiled and laughed " Hey he means well." She said, but trusted Jakes judgment . Then gave Jax a pat as they dropped him off before smiling as they drove up to the airport . Thana was thinking about what was going to happen soon as well, but first they had a car show to get too, Thana already had her stuff in LA. So it was just Jakes overnight bag, which could be put through carry on. They checked in, and Thana went to the bathroom quickly before they boarded. 

" Luckily it's only a fourth five minute flight" Thana mused, squeezing Jakes hand gently and resting her head on his shoulder. Pulling out some brochures from her wallet, more info on the cars they were going to be seeing. " We get to walk around the Car Museum, have a look at everything and anything. Then tomorrow it's up to you what you want to do, the only thing we have tomorrow night is a little engagement . Quite informal." Thana said to him, looking at the glossy brochures as well. " Plus we have tonight ." Thana told him, giving Jake a quick kiss and smiling as the flight attendant came around with food and drinks. " Want anything ?" Thana asked, choosing the aisle seat and letting Jake have the window one.

more_horiz
"I hate to break it to you sweetie but a new york to LA flight is a little over four hours. Better get comfortable." He watched her going through the brochures. She was so beautiful sometimes he couldn't help staring. He raised an eyebrow at the informal engagement comment. "What engagement would that be oh secrative one? I'm all for the car museum but i smell sneakyness here missy." He teased then shook his head at the snacks offer. His hand really throbbed. 

more_horiz
Thana groaned and looked at her tickets, "Dammit I read it as fourty five, not four point five." She said, but rested her head on his shoulder and smiled. "As I said its an informal engagement. Nothing to worry about, but you will like it I promise." Thana said, and noticed how his facial expressions showed pain. "Hand hurting?" She asked and reached forward to find her wallet again, and pulled out some painkillers and handed them over. "Never underestimate what a girl can have in her wallet." She said, and laughed slightly. Re positioning herself on his shoulder, but did so very gently she didn't want to cause more pain.

more_horiz
Jake gratefully took the painkiller. He had tried not to take any at home so that he would be awake and alert during the flight. So much for that. He settled in next to thana and smiled when she laid her head on him. He stroked her hair with his good hand soothingly.

more_horiz
Thana smiled softly, she didn't mind if Jakey was feeling better because of pain killers. It was alright with her. She relaxed even further into him as he gently stroked her hair, he always knew how to calm her down when she needed it. Right now she just wanted him. And turned her head and kissed him multiple times before smiling and gently holding his injured hand. She didn't care that it was casted, she gently held it. To her Jake was perfect, and always would be. He made her feel normal, loved.

"Hope Jax will be okay.." Thana commented, and took a sip of her water bottle and looked at the glossy brochures before pulling out her camera and flicking through the pictures she had on it. It was only a hobby but she had gotten some good photos of Jake, and of her friends. She didn't have a single picture of herself though, something she just didn't do. "Hey look at this one, the diner photo. It turned out really well." Thana said, and showed it to Jake. She was hoping to make some more good memories and really couldn't wait.

more_horiz
Jake was finally starting to relax and not feel like he was in so much pain. He deserved it though. It was a reminder of how much of a jackass he could be. He yawned and nodded. "He'll be fine. He has a lady friend to keep him company." He mumbled and began to close his eyes when she showed him the pictures. It made him a little sad. Thinking about the friends he left in miami. He smiled a small smile for thana. "They look good thana."

more_horiz
Thana smiled softly, and went back to his shoulder and put her camera away. "I'm sure he will be" Thana agreed and gently held his hand. Ready to doze off. She plugged a headphone in to her ear, and offered one to Jake.

"Mind if I sleep for a bit?" Thana asked, she was also sleepy and hated flights. She didn't mind flying but it brought back bad memories. Thana squeezed his hand and gave him another kiss before snuggling up into the chair. Glad she had bought the first class bigger seats.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum