X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Chow time ( nc17)

descriptionCompleteRe: Chow time ( nc17)

more_horiz
Chris' last desire was to harm anyone in the home whether intentionally or otherwise, but his ability had taken on a mind of its own at that point and even he glanced over at the silverware sliding across the table in amazement having never done that before. Before he knew it, he was pulled off Alec and his nose suddenly stopped hurting. Everything was moving so fast that it was difficult for the mutant to keep up with it, but looking at Colton, he discovered quickly what his ability was before he made his way over to the couch and took a seat in silence staring at the floor.

It wasn't the physical altercation between himself and Alec that concerned him, but Colton's words about Arabella being pregnant that had been confirmed by the doctors. He hadn't even been told she had to go to the hospital in the first place and it bothered him that Ari wouldn't trust him to tell him that. He heard Loika speak to Alec and glanced over, saddened that the man had to leave, but she was right in that he needed to cool down but that wouldn't be the end of it; at least not for him and Ari which he could understand given that was their agreement.

"Sorry for this, Loika," he finally stated looking over at her apologetically then looked at Colton, his gaze firming. "No offense, but a little discretion would have been nice. That's one hell of a bomb to drop on us and I didn't even know she had been in the hospital, so this is all news to me. Now my one closest friend is pissed at me... Jesus, man... I know you meant well, but... " He didn't finish the sentence and just sighed shaking his head and looking back at the ground.

more_horiz
Alec glared at chris. "This isnt over." He said. He looked at colton apologetically. He felt bad that he caused the beautiful man pain. Loika spoke her peace though. It was time to go.

He dusted himself off and left the chips and dip. He left like a scolded dog and went to his bike, putting on his helmet and starting the engine.

more_horiz
Well this social gathering just went south and not the home cooked biscuits and gravy kinda south. He held the napkin to his nose as he waited for the blood to stop as Lokai told Alec to leave. His heart sunk a bit in his chest. This was his entire damn fault and Alec was going to be leaving. He just wanted to have a good time with everyone gathered around like a somewhat normal family.  ”Thank god.I hope that all these gatherin’s don’t always end up like this. ” he said hearing his nose was healing straight he didn’t want to break it and reset it. He had done that once before and it hurt like a bitch.

Chris spoke up talking to him about the whole situation. ”It wasn’t my plan on dropin’ it all there. I wanted to let y’all know when yea two were alone but I thought she had liquor in the cup and she wasn’t lookin’ hot....I'm sorry alright...” he said glancing over at Alec as he growled something at Chris before he stormed out. ”And I have a pissed off boyfriend ta deal with.” he said downing his beer and looking over at Delphi who was covered in frosting and sprinkles of shame. ”I’ll be back in a little bit Delphi” he said as he grabbed his keys and ran out the door after Alec.

”Alec wait!” Colton shouted as he ran down the drive way his boots kicking up clouds of dust as he ran towards the started motor cycle.  He put a hand on Alec’s shoulder and pulled off his helmet so he could see his handsome face. He pulled him in for a kiss and bit at his bottom lip before pulling away. ”Yea gonna be alright love?” he asked the concern apparent in his voice.

more_horiz
He shut off the engine when colton removed his helmet. Even pissed off to hell colt still knew how to get a fire in his loins. The adrenalin was still firing through his veins. If he wasn't so angry he would readily return the gesture with interest. "I'm pissed love and it's not your fault. I'll be alright but loika is right. I need to calm down. She's my baby sister and i just found out a grown man got her pregnant. I'll be okay but im not right now. I want to beat him within an inch of his life. " He was still shaking with anger. "I dont regret hitting him."

more_horiz
Ari was freaking the hell out. She didnt know colton much personally. She everything about his soul and from what she sawhe was trustworthy. It was a weird thing to lie about anyways. She just didnt know how to handle it. She had almost passed out in the house. It was luck that kept her on her feet.

It felt like the world was starting to close in and she felt a little smothered. She put her head in her hands and tried to breath in and out calmly instead of hyperventilating. She wasnt ready, chris wasnt ready. What if chris was mad at her? They had discussed this before and had agreed children were a bad idea in a world were mutants were hated. They also werent sure if her body could handle carrying a child. 

She suddenly had a thought. She stood up and pulled her shirt up just under her bra to look at the tree tattoo on her side. She had gotten it after trying to seal her own soul. The tree always displayed her health. Today it looked pretty green and healthy. She examined it closely. On one of the branches a flower but was barely visible. She ran her hand over the tattoo, not entirely sure of what she was seeing.

more_horiz
Mackie did what mommy asked. She wanted to get away from all the angry brains. Everyone was mad at someone for something. Usually she didn't feel so many grumpy people until aunty lakai showed up. 

She ran through the house with mr boots chasing her. The firstaid kit was where she helped mommy put it. She ran it back to mommy and held it out for her. She was a little sad she didnt get one of doofie's cupcakes.

more_horiz
Colton bit his lip and his lips curled into a bit of a frown as Alec did not return the kiss. He understood why. Alec was pissed as hell. Colton would be the same way if he found out his little sister was knocked up while she was in high school by someone over 21. ”Beatin’ him almost ta death ain’t gonna fix anything love. It’s gonna make things awkward between yea and Ari and she is gonna need her big bro there.” he said in a soothing voice lacing his fingers with Alec’s. ”I think a ride might clear yea head, help yea calm down….I could come with if yea like.” he said flashing Alec a grin.

more_horiz
Loika took the kit from her and kissed her on the head. "Can you take Mr. Boots to your room for a little bit sweetheart until things calm down. I bet he doesnt like all of this excitement." She waited until Mackenzie was headed upstairs before she surveyed the damage. Del was cleaning up the mess, Chris was still stunned, the girl was looking at her stomach. She rolled her eyes. Was she this bad when she was their age?

She walked out the front door and yelled at Alec and Colton. " If you can keep your emotions in check you can come back inside. You start a fight again and ill break you like a twig little man!" She stared him down before turning to go back inside.

more_horiz
Alec was about to tell him no that he wanted to be alone and he noticed the front door opening again. This time loika came out. She looked none pleased. He actually found it comical that a woman 6 years his junior scared him really bad. 

He listened her proposition. Colton was right. He needed to be there for ari. He turned off his bike and ran a stressed hand through his hair. He looked to colton with a lost look. "I'll try to stay. I'll try not to beat the hell out of him.......I'm going to be an uncle."

more_horiz
Colton looked at Alec giving him puppy dog eyes. He wanted everything to calm down. Everyone needed to have a good time and spend time with each other. With all the shit going on in the world they didn’t have much time for things like this.  Loika came out and told them that if Alec could keep his cool he could come back in. ”I’ll make sure he doesn’t cause anymore trouble suga’” he said turning his head and mouthing a thank you to her before he turned back to Alec giving him a smile.

”Chris know’s he in deep trouble so don’t beat him up ta night or else I’m gonna take his injuries and yea don’t want ta see my pretty face with a shiner do yea?’ he said putting a hand on Alec’s shoulder and kissing him on the cheek. ”Come on let’s go back in we can man the grill…have some beers just have a good ole time suga.” he said lacing his fingers with Alec and pulling him towards the house.

more_horiz
When the two males entered the house for a second time Delphi was in the middle of cleaning up pink frosting and yellow cake mix from the kitchens floor and table like Loika had asked her to do, she couldn't help but feel like she played a small part in making what was supposed to be a fun get together into a very awkward situation, but regardless she was happy for Bella, a bit surprised at first but still happy for her. The blonde had light pink frosting remnants in her wavy tresses and some on her nose and cheeks as well but for the most part she was cleaned up and in better condition then some of her friends.

The only thing was she couldn't stop thinking of what she saw when she fell through the table, the scene that surrounded her in death. It was terrifying and that had never happened the realness of it all was beyond her comprehension and the sad part was she couldn't tell anyone what she saw, just had to grin and bear it. She should've brought chocolate chip cookies instead.

more_horiz
Loika let out a sigh of relief now that she had semi gotten her house back in order. Being a single mom to not only her daughter but to what it seemed was most of the students at the school. Chris was okay. Mack was still upstairs, the little one was cleaning up the mess, and the two lovebirds were coming back inside. The little was still outside. She pulled her long hair up into a ponytail and handed Alec and Colton a big plate of meat. " Grill all but one. Spices and stuff is in the fridge. Im gunna go check on my kid. The house better be the way i left it when i came down kapeesh?" She was looking at both of them but focused on Alec before heading upstairs.

more_horiz
Mackie came down while mommy was talking. She looked around at everybody. They werent making her brain hurt no more with their mad thoughts. Everyone was worried now. She listened to people's thoughts before she went to colton and tugged on his shirt then held her hands up like she wanted to be picked up. "Up please. I want up." She said in his head. 

more_horiz
Colton grabbed a fresh beer and the plate of meat from Loika before he headed outside and set the plate down by the grill. He took in a breath of air and looked over at Delphi and gave her a smile. Alec was going to be out in a moment, hopefully he wouldn’t be causing any problems. A voice came into his mind and his eyes shot open as he looked around frantically trying to figure out what the hell was going on. He felt a tug on his flannel shirt and looked down seeing the little girl he was earlier in the house. ”You want up? Okay I can do that baby doll” he said picking up Mackie and playfully messing up her hair. ”Having a good time?” he asked.

more_horiz
Mackie stared at him with the same ice blue eyes as mommy. "Don't be scared. It was me. I can talk in peoples heads. I can hear thoughts too. I'm mackenzie. Everybody calls me mackie though. I like the party but everybody brains so loud it hurts some." She touched his cheek and showed him some of what she could do in his mind. She also showed him some how she grew up at the school and her mommy and daddy. She showed him alot more of her memories that she did most people.eshow

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum