X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletei get by with a little help from my friends

more_horiz
Arabella needed air. Good ole fashioned oxygen. None of that recirculated crap in the mansion med bay. She made sure everyone was okay before she went outside. 

She took a book and a light blanket with her. She went out to the gardens where it would be beautiful, peaceful, and quiet. Her body felt so weird to her now. Everything was either stretched out or bloated. She couldnt help feeling excited though. She could remember telling chris he couldnt fall in live with her. That she could never be a wife, and certainly not a mother. She never thought she would ever even live this long. 

She laid out the blanket on a wooden bench swing out in the gardens and sat on it. Her little jelly bean may be sitting on her bladder, giving her heartburn and gas, and made her ankles swell, but she already loved her more than anything. 

She rubbed the side of her small round belly with the tips of her fingers in a circular motion. "You didnt get to meet her but your grandmum would have loved you. She was a very strong and smart woman. Thats why we are....your daddy and i. We want to name you after her. My little Claire." She said to her belly before opening her book and started reading Alice's adventures in wonderland out loud. The white rabbit tattoo tattoo on her collarbone came to life and laid in her belly like it was listening to her read. She stroked its ears as she read. 

descriptionCompleteRe: i get by with a little help from my friends

more_horiz
Delphi was skipping around the garden, she needed to get her head back in the clouds where it belonged, all the negitive and painful energy in the mansion had been messing with her head and her powers, infact this morning she ended up waking up under her bed. She felt the most at home amongst the flowers, just like Alice from Alice in Wonderland..... Speaking of which she could've sworn she heard the lines from her favorite book being spoken aloud. She skipped off in the direction and at the end of the vocal trail she saw Bella... With a bunny,a little white rabbit to be exact. She didn't want to intrude though so she hid behind one of the rose bushes hoping she wouldn't get noticed, Bella deserved some alone time.

more_horiz
She continued to read the story and pet the rabbit. As she read she started to relax and let some of her other living tats go. A black horse appeared in the garden. It had a scar on the side of its head and it moved clumbsily but it still trotted around the area before it stopped to crop some grass. A raven appeared as well and sat on the back of the wooden bench swing. It calmly preened its feathers. 

All three animals seemed to look up at once in the direction of delphi. The rabbit and the horse both sniffed the air. The black horse pawed at the ground with its front hoof. Ari stopped reading and looked up. "Hello? Is someone there?" 

more_horiz
All the animals that emerged from Arabellas pale flesh, it was truly an amazing sight, her mouth formed a little "O" as she watched with amazement in her eyes. Delphi smiled at the display until she saw all the animals look at her.... She was busted, and when Bella asked if someone was there she couldn't really lie... And well Delphi wasn't type so she stepped out from behind, that was blooming with bright red roses.

She poked her blonde head out and gave a small smile and a meek wave "Sorry to intrude" she signed and mouthed her words , Bella was actually really good at reading Delphi’s lips, “I just heard you reading my favorite book and your animals are beautiful.” She said as she slowly showed herself. "If you would like I can leave you and Jellybean in peace.”

more_horiz
Ari used part of the blanket to cover her lap. It wasnt particularly cold but she did feel a little chill. She relaxed and her animals went back to relaxing as well. They seemed to feel the same emotions she did. She waved to delphi and gave the raven some seeds. "It's okay you arent intruding. You can come closer they wont harm you. Jellybean and i would like the company." She rubbed her belly and scratched the rabbit's ears. 

more_horiz
The blonde walked out from behind the rose bushes and decided to join her friend after she was given an invitation, she looked at all the animals surrounding her and Bella, they all seemed similar to the ones that shes read in books, the white rabbit being the give away. SHe took a seat by her friend and adjusted her baby blue cardigan since she felt a bit of a breeze. "How are you and Jel-Claire.  doing?" The girl asked using the name the young mother had mentioned earlier.

more_horiz
The horse went back to cropping on grass and the crow went back to preening himself when they realized Arabella wasnt in danger. The rabbit looked at delphi curiously. Ari closed the book and sat it down next to her. "Its strange and scary all at once. We were scared for a while that she wasnt going to make it but thanks to colton shes going to be fine. Its weird...i guess its because she doesnt have many memories but i cant read her soul. Its more like i pick up on moods. Like i can tell when shes happy...or sad...or scared. I know that sounds weird." 

more_horiz
Jean-Paul was enjoying his time at the mansion. IT was really huge and the beds were comfortable. It was sad that there weren't that many people around though. It seemed most of the students had gone home because of the MRD. He hoped they wouldn't strike here. He kinda felt accepted and the place was starting to become almost home for him. He was going for a run with some head phones in his ears wearing a underarmour shirt and some shorts. His last stretch of running was going to be through the garden and he ran faster than a normal person would causing leaves to blow and plants to bend as he passed by. He saw a horse and stopped running and looked at it confused. "Le Cheval? What are you doing here?" he asked aloud in his Quebecois accent before he turned and saw to girls standing there. "Hello? Why is there a horse here?" he asked.

more_horiz
The black horse stopped eating grass and his head shot up. Ears foreward he stared at Jean paul. The animal seemed to put himself between Jean Paul and the girls and pawed at the ground with his front hoof. Arabella stared at the new young man wide eyed. She hadnt yet met him and had no idea who he was. Her tattoo creatures all looked anxious again while picking up on her mood. " H-hes mind kind of. W-who are you." She struggled a little to stand up and stayed behind the horse. The horse turned and nuzzled her shoulder before turning back to Jean Paul.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum