X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteMake My Genetics Your B*tch (Rated M)

more_horiz
Dorian slowly began to gain consciousness however he wasn't with his sister or back in Chicago, instead he was in a hospital gown and strapped to a cold hard surgical table with a bright burst of light blinding him as his blue eyes flickered open. His head was the only thing capable of moving and it rapidly looked to the left and then to the right, he was surrounded by people in lab coats, preparing injections and taking different blood samples from the male. When he looked up though he saw a familiar face, the last one he saw before he went unconscious, "You!" He yelled in a panic "What do you want and what the hell do you think your doing! Please tell me You don't have my sister!" He shouted and pulled at his restraints despite it being no use, he had one main concern and that was that this creep didn't have his sister in his clutches.

descriptionCompleteRe: Make My Genetics Your B*tch (Rated M)

more_horiz
Isaac was in the medical ward with the human he had caught earlier. The young man had to know more than he had let on. He was the sibling for a mutant at the academy and from what his intelligence officers were able to tell the two were in contact often. After all the kid did say he was here to see his sister.

His predecessors had gone over experiments to turn humans into mutants especially siblings that did not have the activated x-gene. Isaac was hoping to change that. If he could have an army of soldiers able to fight the mutant threat with the same power the MRD would have won once and for all. The young man started to stir and shouted at Isaac about his sister and Isaac walked over and stood menacingly over the young man. ” I am Isaac Petkov, director of the MRD. Your sister is a mutant and you know this. Now please enlighten me. What powers does your sister hold?” he asked curiously but in a firm tone.

more_horiz
Dorian narrowed his hazel eyes and glared into the eyes of Isaac, "Why should I tell you jack about Delphinium?" He sneered, he hardly ever used Delphi's  full name but right now he was pissed, so it was warranted. The blonde male looked directly up at the man and hawked a loogie at the man And it hit him square in the face. "there that's her ability, her ability is sending me to tell you to. fuck.Off." Dorian smirked, he wouldn't go down without  a fight, and this man wouldn't  get anywhere near Delphi, he wouldn't allow it. No matter what he had in store for Dorian.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum