X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteThey grow up so fast (nc17)

more_horiz

Arabella took a few days to really feel better. Her sister had been texting her and told her the argument between Herself and their older brother Alec. Ari would always side with Alec. Araminta had made her bed and now she had to lay in it.

She was still a little stiff and sore but she was okay. The bruises were almost healed. She looked at herself in the mirror after waking up in the room she shared with the love of her life. He looked so sexy when he slept. She held her belly with her hand so she wouldnt bump him and leaned in to give him a kiss on the lips while he slept. Her belly stuck out from her night shirt a little as she walked around the room getting dressed.

She dressed quietly and grabbed her cello case. She left him sleeping and went to one of the common lounges where she started playing her cello and totally nerding out in her own music nerd way

descriptionCompleteRe: They grow up so fast (nc17)

more_horiz
Ever since they had broken free of the MRD resulting in the near death of Arabella and his child, as well as Colton who had taken the pain from Ari, Chris had been on edge. He found himself lying awake in bed in fear that MRD would come for them again, thinking of his brother's sacrifice that allowed their escape, and worrying for his friends still in MRD custody or elsewhere in New York. It was a dark time for mutants and humans alike, though the rage wouldn't die down inside of Chris.

During the day, he was often in the woods sitting alone thinking of a plan to save his brother and where they could go that they could be safe from those that wanted them dead. There was no doubt in his mind that Isaac Petkov had to die, and he wanted to do it personally. He would ensure that the man not only died, but suffered profusely beforehand and would only die when Chris allowed him to do so.

Waking from his sleep, Chris found the bed empty beside him and quickly got dressed then set out into the mansion to find his beloved. The sound of cello music drew him to her and he stood not far back from her, listening to her play. She played so beautifully and he was so happy to have her in his life that he could just burst. Chris wanted nothing to ever happen to her and, if he could help it so long as he lived, nothing ever would.

more_horiz
Arabella played for a while with her eyes closed. Getting lost in the music only worked for so long. She hadnt played in such a long time. She still had musician callouses on her fingers but the bow somehow felt a little foreign in her hand. She played through to then of the song then stopped. She talked softly to herself, to her stomach. She was completely unaware Chris was watching her with her back to him. "Oh jellybean. I know me and your daddy are freaked as hell about you. You are a huge surprise but we are so excited to meet you someday. Colton and alec are going to be your uncles and they are going to spoil you rotten. Colt told me you are a girl. He could sense it. I need to ask your daddy first but what do you think about the name claire? It was my mum's name."

more_horiz
Chris stood by and listened to Ari for a moment until she started speaking to their baby. He listened quietly, still finding the nickname for her to be humorous; he'd never spoken it personally though it wasn't due to him not loving his child nor accepting her, but rather he would prefer her to have a proper name. When he thought about what lied ahead, the young man desired nothing more than a name to go with the unborn baby inside of his fiancée's womb to make her more of a person and closer to him than a nickname would allow.

He smiled softly, crossing his arms as he spoke up, pleased to hear the idea for her name. "Claire is a beautiful name, Arabella. I'm sure your mother would appreciate it." The mutant then walked over to her, taking a seat on a chair beside her leaning over to kiss her softly.

more_horiz
Arabella jumped when she heard his voice. She hadnt heard him standing there. When she jumped she felt a small stab of pain when a grumpy claire kicked with a tiny foot. She smiled shyly at chris. She hadnt seen as much of him lately. She would see him outside at night practicing his powers but he felt distant to her lately. During the day she saw him just as less. 

"Im glad you like it. I miss my mum and home so much. You and claire fill that hole." She kissed him back, savoring the moment with him. She was unsure how long it would last after what they had been through. She stroked his cheek as she kissed him. 

more_horiz
Chris hadn't intended to frighten her, and noticed her jump when he had spoken up, but her smiled quickly reassured him as he made his way over to her. The young man smiled in return at hearing her words, glad that he was able to fill a hole in her life as well as that of Claire. He knew that he hadn't been around as much as he should have been, but couldn't bring himself to mentally be at ease after all that had happened to them over the recent weeks. His brother remaining in MRD custody didn't help matters, added to the fact that MRD were rounding up more and more of their kind; it all made Chris very uneasy and he felt that the best way to not only occupy his mind but be better in the long run was to work on exploring his expanding powers.

"I miss my brother," he explained with a sigh, "I have to save him. I have to save the others. Sweetie, I don't like where any of this MRD business is heading - it's unnerving."

more_horiz
Ari looked at him sadly. It would break her heart if she didnt have her brother around. Alec was pretty much her twin. He knew her almost better than their parents did. He had always helped take care of her. If it were alec instead of seth she would be loosing it. "You're stronger than me baby. If it were my brother id be loosin my bloody mind. I know what you have to do. Im just scared for both of you. Seth is my family now too. Hes the reason we are alive. We have to get him back." Her stomach tensed up and she rubbed the side of it gently with her fingertips in a gentle circular motion. 

more_horiz
Seeing her expression and hearing her words made Chris warm inside that she could understand what he was going through. Seth was his role model when they were children, but they'd grown apart when it came out that Chris had been a mutant. There was no way that, by the time Chris' powers developed, that Seth wasn't aware of his own and had likely know it was going to happen. For all he knew his brother had been keeping an eye on him ever since he left home which was a sobering thought. Still, he had to help the older Knowles even if it cost him his life. He owed it to his brother after what Seth has sacrificed in order for he and Ari to escape.

He sighed, however and spoke softly, "There is no we, Ari. Just me. I can't risk Claire being hurt in the crossfire... I'd never forgive myself if our daughter was hurt like that or you. He can help us, though. With his power, we'll be able to keep one step ahead of Petkov and maybe keep everyone we care about safe until we can come up with a plan to stop them."

more_horiz
She stopped rubbing her belly and tears started to form in her eyes. Her cello slid sideways and fell though she didnt seem to notice. She couldnt control the expression of hurt on her face. "I dont want to raise this baby-claire by myself. I dont want her to know her father only through stories and one picture." The moment she realized all she had to remember chris by was a picture she swiped at the apartment she started to feel herself crumble more. She was trying to hard to be strong for her and thier baby growing inside of her. She was trying so hard to trust him. She couldnt even find words to express how she was feeling. 

Claire seemed to pick up on the tension and started to move. She wasnt very big yet, barely big enough to make noticable movement but she was getting there. She had already done it a few times. It wasnt just physical connection. Ari's power also helped her sense what emotions she felt. Ari trembled a little. "I know its still months away but what if i go into labor and you arent there? Its a weird fear i have. Stupid and selfish i know."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum