X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletePregnant Bitches are Smug (R)

more_horiz
Delphi walked on to the beach after thinking about it for a while. She saw Bella wasn't in her room, so she assumed she was out watching the ocean. She hadn't spoken to her friend since they arrived in Tampa, and although she had Jake, she missed her best friend, even with the  in the emotional state she was in. After thinking about all the chaos and nonsense that was going on she wouldn't be surprised if Bella thought that Delphi choose having a boyfriend over a best friend, the realization of that hurt her and she didn't want to go outside and see Bella because she pitied her, she wanted to go outside because in her eyes no one deserved to be alone. 

In her pink pajama shorts and a loose grey tank top, she walked out onto the beach barefoot and in her arms she held a  throw blanket she stole  from the couch. It was a beautiful night, the stars glowing up in the sky and cool breeze making the palms sway gentle, it was serene. She slowly approached Bella and tapped her shoulder when she approached her friend, giving her a small wave and a sympathetic smile.

descriptionCompleteRe: Pregnant Bitches are Smug (R)

more_horiz
Ari was sitting in the sand dressed like she lived on the beach and wrapped in a blanket. It couldnt be farther from the truth. Back in her true home is was rainy almost all the time. The beaches were no where near as beautiful as this was. If only she could enjoy it. All she could think about was Chris. No one had seen or heard from him in so long she could only think he was dead. Just when she thought she was done crying she would start up again. At least Claire had started moving again.

She was hugging her belly and watching the ocean come in and out while wrapped in a beach blanket. It was almost hypnotic. The tears were freely flowing down her cheeks when Del tapped her on the shoulder. She looked up and sniffled. She used the edge of the blanket to wipe her face. " Hey Del... Whats up?"

more_horiz
"I can't sleep. And I've been feeling like I've been neglecting you." She came right out with the truth, "I mean you're going through a lot right now and I should be here to help you out. But I haven't been." She sat next to Bella, she'd volunteer to help wipe the tears from her friends eyes but she knew how she was when it came to touching. "Are you ok and is there anything I can do?" she asked her friend with a sincere look in her baby blue eyes.

more_horiz
Ari shook her head. " Why do you care what is wrong? You get to be happy. You have everything. You have a beautiful romantic place to stay in, you have Jake. I used to have everything. I used to have fucking tea with the queen for bloody sakes! Now i have nothing! I'm going to have a baby in the next month and i have no idea where the father is. The man i love is probably dead! So please tell me how you plan on fixing that!"

Being a slave to her emotions she started to sob and rub her belly again. Claire was so agitated tonight. She was kicking and rolling over alot. She wasnt angry at del. She was hurting. . she wanted to know something about what was going on.

more_horiz
"I care because I love you Bella, and for all you know chris may still be out there you can't lose hope, you're right that I have Jake, but I have a brother who is under control and being used as a lab rat by the MRD..." She gave a sigh, "I don't know exactly what you're going through right now, but all you can do is stay strong right now. For Claire." She knew Bella was in an emotionally unstable place right now but Bella needed to know everything that the mousey blonde had signed.

more_horiz
Bella leaned back on her elbows. It was so hard to get comfortable. Her belly was growing everyday. " It's not that i dont have the money to care for. And im sure if i went back to london we could live comfortably with the help of nannies... But... Im a bad mum Del. Ive actually considered giving her up. What kind of life will she have with a mum that will die or get her killed. What if she looks like chris and i have to grow up with that reminder. I Dont know what to do."

She held her friend's hand for a while and watched the water. It was the first time in a long time that she was feeling at least a little at ease. She put Del's hand on her tummy where Claire had started kicking. "I'm sorry about your brother..."

more_horiz
When she heard Bella talk about giving up Claire, the typically happy-go-lucky blondes expression went blank and her entire demeanor changed, she went numb. Delphi understood that this wasn't her call to make, but for Bella to already claim she was a bad mother before the baby was even born was.... Bullshit!

She took a deep breath before turning and talking to her friend, she had to compose herself first, she straightened her Forever 21 pajama shorts, she would typically do this with her skirts when she was nervous. "Bella, how dare you even think like that! Y-you haven't even given birth yet at you've already deicided that Chris is gone and this little girl who is going to be everything you are isn't worth it? I'm sorry but you have people around here who love and care for you inside is an entire room of people who would be willing to give you the moon if you asked for it, what makes you think we wouldn't help you raise Claire? We are a family and family loves and cares for each other no matter what."

She squeezed Bellas hand and gave her a meaningful look, when her friend placed her hand on her stomach she smiled and tears welled up in her eyes, for some reason she was feeling extremely emotional, and maybe it was because of how calming this moment was for her. "I'm sorry if what I said upset you... And thank you.... But right now, you're more important than Dori."

more_horiz
Ari winced and tried to get comfortable. Her back had been cramping the past couple days. If she was faster and got up easier she would have got up and stomped off when Delphi yelled at her. She had no idea what ari was going through. She couldnt possibly know how it felt. "I just dont know if i can handle looking at our child every day knowing hes gone. At the same time it tears me apart to give her up."

more_horiz
She hadn't looked at it that way. That if Chris was actually dead that Claire would be a constant reminder of that. She was so caught up in thinking about the baby, it was almost as if she didn't take Bellas thoughts or emotions into consideration. She couldn't But feel like a lousy best friend "I'm sorry... That I said what I said. That was rude. But what if someone 'unsavory' adopted her." She mouthed. She didn't want to bring the MRD into this but from what she had heard Claire was a very hot commodity amongst them.

more_horiz
Aly opened her mouth to answer but a small cry of pain came out. Her entire body tensed. A cramp shot from her stomach to her pelvis. She had many of these before but this one was pretty intense. When it was over she looked over at Delphi who was undoubtedly freaked out. She tried to smile reassuringly and patted her arm. " Im okay its fine. It happens sometimes. And i know you are just trying to help Del... I know it sounds selfish. I just dont know what to do. All i want to do is sink into darkness and cry until it doesnt hurt anymore. I love him so much. And hes gone. A part of me is gone."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum