descriptionRixon deBlaca EmptyRixon deBlaca

more_horiz
Rixon deBlaca Ian2

First & Last Name: Rixon deBlaca

Affiliation: Brotherhood
Birthday: January 15th
Alias: Dark Angel
Country of Origin: Ireland
Sexuality: Straight. I like my ladies like i like my ales. Tall and dark.

Play-By: Jake Richardson
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Height: 6"4
Build: Muscular and slim
Distinguishing Features: Tattos on his chest and shoulders, a lip piercing, and 13 feet across wings he can tuck in tightly with black feathers.
Clothing Style: gothicĀ  and 90's grunge

Abilities: Wings spanning 13 feet across, birdlike physiology.
Alias: Dark Angel
Quirks: uses his tongue to flick around his lip ring, constantly eating.
Likes: Girls, darkness, birds but most importantly raptors, pool, gambling
Dislikes: Sleeping outside, running out of money, people who buy sweaters for thier cats, cats, anything resembling a cat, felines, did i mention he hates cats? god dam cats. people who believe in zodiac signs. Starbucks.
Strengths: Rixon's body is much like a bird's. He has light and hollow bones, great vision, and airsacs as well as lungs. Can communicate with birds. He can put a lot of food away.
Weaknesses: Flying takes a lot of energy. If he doesn't have enough calories he can get very sick. He is very strong but if he breaks a bone, particularly in one of his wings it takes a while to heal.

Family: Sean and Maggie deBlaca are his parents. Younger brother Rickon. More family to come as his story is played out.
History: Rixon grew up in Dublin Ireland. His mother was a saleswoman at a wedding dress shop and his father was bit of a tattoo artist and a prick when he drank. He stayed sober for the majority of Rixon's life. He was never a bad man but he tended to run his mouth when he had a bit of the drink in em.

Rixon's powers manifested at age 14. He was already a bit a few shades off from the other kids and this didn't help him. Some of the kids at school thought his wings were cool. Others ridiculed him.

Highschool proved to be much worse on the lad. His Gothic dress did nothing to deter bullies. He was cornered on many occasions and his wing feathers plucked. This caused him to act out in school and get into many fights.

After a particular fight at school at aged 16 his father was called in to pick him up. On his way to the school he was killed in a car accident. He blamed himself for years though his mother didn't. He tried to act better for her sake but it was all for naught. Because of their lack of money coming in Rixon turned to gambling and street gambling for money.

He helped support his mother and brother as long as he could. He felt incomplete however. He never went to university. He never found a girl to settle with. Most seemed put off by his wings and general freakishness. His mother understood his need to get out and see the world. with her blessing he did just that and set off for America.

descriptionRixon deBlaca EmptyRe: Rixon deBlaca

more_horiz
APPROVED
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum