X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletewell aint this a bitch (r)

more_horiz
Jj woke up feeling groggy as fuck. She though sleeping would have made her feel better but she felt like shit. "Remy...i need some water....i dont feel so good." She mumbled before she opened her eyes. 

She slowly opened them and gasped. She was no longer at the thieves guild sleeping in remy's bed. She was in a small cement room like a police station. She was restrained heavily to a chair. For some reason she couldnt teleport. She panicked and tried to pull against her restraints. 

descriptionCompleteRe: well aint this a bitch (r)

more_horiz
It had taken his contacts in the intelligence community some time to figure out where the bane of his existence was located. The blonde teleporter that taunted him when she was at the MRD HQ and also the woman that killed his wife and son. It was selfish of him to put this mutant at the top of his list to be captured alive but he kept justfiying it be needing her ability to finish the project. He would just need some of the Brotherhoods leaders DNA and his project would be complete.  

The blonde girl fought against her restraints and Isaac sat back in his seat reading over the files he had gathered. "Having safe haven in the thieves guild. You have powerful friends. Alas they have been extinguished for their crimes and harboring mutants." he said watching the girl try to teleport. "I wouldn't try that if I were you. I have the EM sheild up at max. If you try to fully teleport your body will be torn to shreds at the molecular level and thrown to the winds and forgotten." he said in a cold voice as he rose from his seat and nodded to some medical staff that ran over and held Jenica's arm as they stuck a needle into an exposed vein and drew a vial of her blood. "I need your DNA before I interrogate you." he said before the medical staff left. "So tell me Jenica how do you live with yourself? How do you live with the deaths of innocence on your conscious?" he asked in a icey cold tone as he stood but a foot away from the girl.

more_horiz
Jj tried a few more times to teleport but it was useless. She wasnt going anywhere. She was exhausted and dehydrated. She physically couldnt do it. And despite being in the cold m with the even colder person she was still sweating from the effort. 

She sat stunned as he explained the EM shield and didnt bother fighting as they took her blood. That explained her inability to leave. She was stuck and fucked. She saw what they did to bella and she was even pregnant. It terrified her to think what they would do to her.  

She looked up at isaac with pure confussion on her face. "I havent been interrogated in a long time but i remember how it works. Have my dna do whatever with it. Im not special. I can tell you want something specific but im sorry. I dont know what you are talking about. Whos dead?.....OH MY GOD DID YOU KILL MY FRIENDS!? No!!!!!!" She started thrashing against the restraints again. The ones on her wrists were breaking skin.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum