X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionPeter and Loika's story ( a music video) EmptyPeter and Loika's story ( a music video)

more_horiz
AFTER DAYS of insanity. IT is finally finished. A surprise i made for peter. Im really excited and it turned out really well. I made a music video that kind of tells the messed up story of Peter and Loika's relationship. Its the story of their life so far and the scramble of footage signifies that chaos that their life has been. So without further ado.

If anyone else would like one please let me know. I have fun making these.

descriptionPeter and Loika's story ( a music video) EmptyRe: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)

more_horiz
How AMAZING is that?! Loika you are great! Awww..it made me cry....
You are a great family :D

descriptionPeter and Loika's story ( a music video) EmptyRe: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)

more_horiz
awwww im sorry eve i didnt mean to make you cry. We are far from great but thanks. We still argue and fight and do things to piss off and annoy eachother. The important part is we are still together. I think we secretly enjoy fighting lol. You want one made?

more_horiz
I have to say I was kind of jealous xD Do you think Kas would like one? Oh and you should make one with the two of us..!

more_horiz
Wow, that was very....very...I am speechless.

more_horiz
o.o jason with u i have no idea if that is a good or bad thing *flinches in preparation for the worst*

Awww why jelous Eve? Ask kas if he would be ok with one and ill make it. I just need the names of your face claims so i can find clips and what song you want me to use, unless you want me to pick one. When you say one of us do you mean me and you or you and kas XD

more_horiz
Of course it's a good thing. If it wasn't a good thing, I would've let you know through PM. Your video was very well done. Good job!

more_horiz
I'll ask Kas if he wants one to be made..and I meant us...!Our friendship and all..

more_horiz
That was so sweet... i think i puked in my mouth a little :)

more_horiz
-_- oh lakai. you are such a romantic. Shikon is so lucky. you delicate little lovebird.

more_horiz
Simply amazing! *kisses and hugs Loika*

more_horiz
*wraps arms around peters neck* Nuuu you amazing. Luv you babe. glad you like it *kisses then play bites* XD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum