X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

The Square of Time (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: The Square of Time (PG-13)

more_horiz
Luna nods. ''Back place here we go.'' She walks in and goes to the desk muttering a few words to the older lady with a giant smile. She points to the two guys and the lady says something causing Luna to laugh. She walks back to the guys. ''We got it. Let's go.'' She walks to a red door and looks back at the guys. ''This way.''

She walks in the room where a table was set and there were soft chairs to sit on. ''Sit. Sit. The menu's are there and just write down what you want and i'll send it to the kitchen so we can be alone.'' She sits down on a dark purple chair and pulls off her leather jacket and hoodie revealing a white tank and criss crossing scar's all up her arms and shoulders. She was completely comfortable with these people.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. ''Of course I know who they are. It would be an honer. I have heard of them. Just as long as nobody disturbs my sleep unless its really important..... Oh. You realize through out echo's, you lot are quite loud. See thats were you're wrong. If you enjoy life. Its perfect. I enjoy mine. Therefore its perfect.'' He whispered.

more_horiz
Luna laughs slightly. ''Just sit down...we'll talk about it when we have our food which will be soon. I've already ordered my steak...what are you having?'' She asks and then looks up at them after taking off her gloves to reveal more scar's. She takes a sip of water and smiles at them both. ''This room is also sound proof. No one can hear us.'' She smiles even more.

more_horiz
"Well Achilles, you're sleep won't be disturbed." Gavin followed Luna inside. He sat down on a chair, facing the one Luna was in. He wrote down his order. A glass of water, and a steak. He could order more later. "So, Luna. Want to know anything about me in particular. Most of what goes on lately ain't that particular. So I'm open to questions." Asked Blade, placing his pills on the table. He looked at Akkie. "Sit down Achilles. Next to Luna. Heard me?" Asked Gavin, in a kidding tone.

more_horiz
Luna smiles. ''Right. What can you do exactly? Why did you jump on that car? Why did you agree to come here with me? What are Morlocks exactly and when you spoke to me, did you have any idea about what i am or did you just talk to a random lady for the shits and giggles?'' She asks placing her elbows on the table and leans forward with an eyebrow raised. Her leaning forward caused the light to highlight her scar's everywhere and she liked it. She waited for an answer.

more_horiz
"Huh.Lot of questions." Said Gavin, chuckling a bit. "I'm a lot of things. I have an extremely big amount of strength. Agility, and some have called me immortal. Although I think they were exaggerating. You heard me jumping on that car? Ha. I wanted a place to land. You seem nice Luna. Morlocks are usually classified as run away mutants. But we are so much more than that. And I had no idea who, and what you are. I just felt like talking." He laughed a bit, at how interested the young girl was. Her scars were very beautiful. In their own way. Blade had some scars himself. A huge one on his back. He did want to show it, but not in that place. Didn't matter if they were alone or not. He just didn't feel safe there. It wasn't like his home.

more_horiz
Luna laughs. ''I'm a curious person. Nice powers Blade.'' She takes another sip of water. ''Hm...I may be nice to you two but understand, i'm a fighter and if i do say so myself, i darn good one.'' She rethinks about the run away mutants part. ''Run away mutants? huh...Sounds cool. I am going to this institute, hate the way that sounds anyway. This institute will help me with my powers. Unlike yours Blade, mine change me.'' She looks at him and smirks, her eyes had changed to snake eyes again. Acid green with a slit in the middle. She changes them to a dark gold and looks at her hands where there is slight fur. She shrugs and changes back but making her eyes husky blue and finishes the water.

more_horiz
Achilles sits next to Luna. He listened carefully to ''Blade'' He then simply said, in a quiet voice ''All of that and you can't keep the noise down eh? Yeah. Every sound you make echo's. Sometimes I am close enough to hear it. Sometimes I am too far away. Oh and Blade. Nobody is immortal. I know you're hard to kill. However immortality is impossible.'' He then looks down. Obvious he's trying not to do something.

more_horiz
Luna looks at him with interest. She knows that look. ''Speak up. There's no need to be quiet here, Achilles. You know...we're all the same here. What's your power Akkie?'' She calls him that with a smile hoping it would make him open up. She gets up and walks to a black fridge in the corner and pulls out three beers. ''Please tell me you guys drink or i'll be on my own on this? I may be sixteen but being on my own means no rules so drink up and eat.'' She places them on the table and puts her feet on the chair that's empty.

more_horiz
He tilted his head. Looked at the girl. Frowned. Smiled. Then returned to calmness. He picked up one of the knifes on the table. Then set it alight. ''Can you guess?'' He whispered. ''I won't have anything. We are exposed here. To any kind of threat. My sense mustn't be diverted or deluded.'' He said quietly. He looked around. Stopped melting the knife. Looked at Luna, and whispered '' I talk quietly because I am used to being silent.''

more_horiz
Luna saw his calmness return after he frowned and smiles. ''Take it it's to do with the fire. Pretty cool power actually.'' She puts away one of the beers and then thinks of what he said and puts them all in taking out another water.

''We ain't really exposed. That door is locked and is the only door. No mutants allowed except people i bring which is only you two. 10 years of this place and you're the only ones feel lucky. Now that they've seen you come by anytime. Everybody on the streets know who i am and know not to mess with me due to my fighting and short temper.'' She shrugs and grins.

''Well...I'm used to being alone. Guess everyone has gotta change once in a while.'' She states. ''You certainly are strange. So...aware of your surroundings. I met someone like you once. Great fighter he was. Dangerous too...then he left the fighting business and decided to just up and leave my warehouse.'' She shrugs and drinks the water leaning back in the purple chair.

more_horiz
Gavin chuckled quite a bit. "Oh Achilles. Seems like you have a lot to learn before talking about Immortality." Said Gavin. Thinking about particular mutants. Very known to the mutant community. "And if we do a lot of noise, it's because we need to. Life ain't perfect down town. You know that too." Gav was now a bit more serious. Life was indeed hard on the tunnels. People dying, loosing their families. Everything was bad down there.

Blade grabbed a beer, and popped its cap, with his bare fingers. "C'mon Achilles. It's all in good fun. We are three here. Should we get in danger, we could handle it." Said Gav, smirking a bit.

more_horiz
Luna listens, head tilted quite curious in the tunnels but she was leaving soon...to go to a place to train unfortunately. She didn't want to leave the fighting community but she had to. She needed to control these powers. ''He has a point. Both of you do. We're safe in here and using the back door we end up right outside my warehouse. Safety. This is my territory, learn that guys.'' She smirks and ties her hair up and a few loose stands framed her face. The light highlighted the scar on her neck and she puts her head straight. ''you know..you guys should check out the warehouse. It's full of weapons and even has training equip for when i wanna train. It's got a boxing ring too.'' She grins.

more_horiz
Achilles shook his head. ''No where is safe. No where. I like the sewers because I can hear them coming. The echo's. They warn me. I never stay in one place for too long. I sleep for 2 hours. 22 hours awake.'' He whispered. ''Anger alone won't win you a fight. It will help. Won't let you win. However a cause. A reason. A fear. Will.'' He pause's again. ''Strange? No. Cautious. Yes.....Never to cautious. I keep to myself mostly.'' His eyes darted around again. ''Always be careful. Even with those you think you can trust.'' He said quietly.

more_horiz
Luna listens to his reply and nods. ''No where is safe but it's certainly nice to think so. I have cameras everywhere in my place and a whole room dedicated to this stuff..for my safety really. I don't think my powers are that helpful in keeping me safe when i can't really control most of it at the moment.'' She watches as he looks around the room. ''It's fine here. No need to be as cautious as you are. Sound proof room and the only way to get in is through the door i locked.''

She wonders about the trust. ''Why did you come in here with me Achilles and you Blade? You just met me and you are willingly in a room with me even though you may not be able to trust me. Why is that?'' She frowns and looks at them both. She hears a knock at the door and opens it slightly to see the old lady with food in her hands. She went all out and gave them everything. Luna grabs the trolley, thanks the women and locks the door again. ''Eat all you want..awesome.'' She grabs a chip and eats it waiting for an answer.

more_horiz
"I'm game. Don't mind going to check out your makeshift house!" Gavin said, drinking his beer. He left a little bit left, and placed his pill on the inside. After a bit of waiting, it dissolved, and Gav drank it. His eyes saw a flash of quick light, as they returned to their normal, hazel, color. One of the things that scared him was going blind. Not having his eyesight would screw him over. Although he was pretty sure it would heal, but then again, how could he be sure.

"Simple reason. I know who I can trust. And a mutant, is someone that always deserves a chance at the trust." Gavin brought up what he asked to himself. He quickly ate his steak and drank his water. He was known for being a fast eater. "Why did you trust me Luna? You let me in here. Like you did Achilles." Asked Blade, looking at Luna.

more_horiz
''Makeshift? It's the whole deal. Living room, kitchen..the whole thing. We'll check it out later maybe?'' Luna asks and smiles slightly. She watches him take the pill frowning a small bit but shakes the curiosity away. She then see's him eat fast and laughs to herself. She sighs at his question and gets into a more comfortable position. ''Because...I felt like i should. My instincts told me to trust you guys so i invited you here. There's a reason why i feel safe around you guys...i don't even know it. There's something about you guys that makes me open up easily. I'm a hard safe to crack and you've done it easily. Maybe it's 'cause you're like me too but i trusted you before i even knew that.'' She shrugs. ''Can you trust me, Blade? Is that why you are here? You trust me enough to let you into a safe area and then invite you to my home?''

more_horiz
Gavin had given tough love to nearly everyone he knew. Although this kid was nice, why would she be treated differently? People he was close to looked up to him as a big brother. A very tough one. The kid seemed to be able to get him softer. "Well little girl...All I can say is that I can't wait to trust you even more." He said with a small smile. His trademark teeth showing. He truly wished the girl wouldn't mistake him for someone soft. As soft, he was not!

more_horiz
Achilles shook his head. Then smiled. ''I was curious...'' He points at Blade ''That and to my understanding he won't start something unless he has to... You...You just made me curious. Thats all. I mean I wouldn't go as far as say either of you have my complete trust. Some yes. Not all...Blade...What was that in your drink.'' He said this quietly. Then took his water downed it, then ate his steak and chips. He ate it fast and it was clear he doesn't eat often and when he does he eats what he can to live.

more_horiz
"In my drink? Pretty sure it was alcohol." Said Gavin chuckling on the inside. He didn't feel like telling them what that pill was. He seriously didn't. It was unpleasant to talk about it. Plus, they could be having fun. Like training as Luna mentioned. "So Luna, you mentioned you train in your warehouse. I wanna train there. I'm bored." Said Gavin, slowly getting away from Achilles's Question.

more_horiz
Unfortunately for Blade. Achilles see's most thing with in view. He was sharp like that. ''The pill, you put it in at the end, when you had a little left. I watched you put it in there, then you left it. Another thing. Training? Hmmmm. You got arrows and a bow? Maybe a sword...Knifes?'' He whispered.

more_horiz
"No Pill. No idea what you are talking about." He said, whispering as well. "Well arrows can't do much against my speed and agility. Plus, with my strength, I'd just break them. Easily. With one finger. And swords? Haha." Gav laughed a bit. He showed Akkie his back, where two katanas laid, sheathed into their respective holders. "Got them from a Japanese guy. Just before he died. He was a good friend."

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. ''I will ask later then. You are obviously not wanting to tell me. Swordsmen eh? I prefer the Roman Gladius, broad swords or the Black spartan warrior swords. All fine. I have 1 broad sword, two Gladius and two warrior swords. The bow and arrow is useful for weaker mutants or humans who pose a threat to me. Head or neck. Either way kills.'' He whispered.

more_horiz
Luna's whole persona changes at the mention of training and she seems tougher and stronger. ''I have everything you need. Even got guns. Also you can trust me by now...seeing as i let you this far. If you couldn't trust me well..you'd know. Bow and arrows are my specialty so of course i have them.'' She smirks with confidence and eats her food quickly. ''If you wish we can go now and check my place out then we can train if you like?'' She asks with an eyebrow raised. ''Oh and Blade? Don't call me a little girl. I ain't so little. To you two yes but i ain't.'' She states with a slight growl.

more_horiz
"Whatever kid." Said Gavin with a small smile. "Let's go check out your training grounds. I want to practice something." Blade got up. "Let's move it. I'm sick of being stopped here. Just lead the way Luna." Gavin thought both kids were nice. But in terms of fighting, they still had to be approved. He knew Achilles knew how to fight. He needed that to survive in the sewers. But he wasn't sure about Luna. He just had to be sure she was who she said she was.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum