X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Something Wrong (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: Something Wrong (PG-13)

more_horiz
Gavin saw Jason finally arrive. Telepath or not, he still had to ask that. Blade sat down on a chair close to Luna. "She's not feeling great. She may have witnessed something very cruel today." Said Blade, leaving out details. "On one of, our jobs...my jobs, the M.R.D was attacking a small 12 year old kid. After a lot of misadventures, they killed the young boy, and Luna was filled with his blood." It wasn't hard for Blade to talk about it. But he knew Luna wouldn't want to. "You can enter my mind for a more detailed view at what happened, Mr. Andrews." Gavin only addressed Jason that way out of a slight bit of respect. Since they were indeed, nearly the same age. "Go ahead, I'm willing to show you what happened. Let's not disturb the girl."

more_horiz
Luna flinches as Blade sits next to her and tries to rub the blood off that is on hands. She feels tears prick her eyes as she feels like she killed the boy. She killed his killer but...him. The young boy. She feels bad for killing that man but anger raced through her veins. She looks at Blade and nods thanking him for telling the story. She looks up at Jason with big tearful eyes. She couldn't stop shaking. Blood. Red. Mother. Happiness. Revealing. Abandonment. Alone. Red. Blood. They kept repeating in her head causing her to cry. She thanks Blade for saying to not disturb her.

more_horiz
"If the M.R.D were the ones who killed the boy, why is Luna affected by this?" asked Jason as he looked at the stranger. "I do not understand what the problem is here." It was one thing if she was the one who killed him, but she wasn't. He couldn't really understand a problem here. Furthermore,why did they chose to show up at this time of night and not in a morning to discuss their issues with him. It was rather rude and inconsiderate of them.

more_horiz
Gavin looked down on the ground. His boots, dirty, and blacker then usual. As he heard Jason's words, he could just assume that man had never seen anyone die at his sight. In front of him. Being covered with a person's blood. Maybe if that person was evil, someone could handle it, as Blade easily did. But a young kid. Gav was stone cold, but a kid would always get his sympathy. "Why? Have you ever seen someone die in front of you? Someone you swore to protect!" Said Gavin, as he got up. Talking about death while sitting down was like disrespecting the dead for him. "She wished to protect him. And she thinks...she could've..." Blade walked around the room, trying not to talk loud. "If you have seen someone die in front of you...how did you feel? Powerless...thinking you were responsible for it. I though you, of all others, would easily understand Mr. Andrews. I don't know how her mind is...and if someone could help her, it's YOU!" Said Gavin, pointing at Jason.

more_horiz
Jason really didn't understand what the problem was here. "I have seen someone die in front of me....my wife!" said Jason, not wanting to go down that road. He had long let go of the past. "She was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. I know what its like to lose someone you care about, more then you can ever understand." Jason shook his head as he looked up at Luna. "What exactly do you want me to help her with?" shifting his gaze at Blade. "What she is expieriencing is just a shock. A shock which came after the boy died. It'll pass with time. I don't think messing with anyone's brain is wise at this hour."

more_horiz
Gavin heard Jason carefully. He did understand how it was to lose someone dear to him. He had experienced many times, in his, yet, small lifetime. He was 30 at heart, but not in mind. He placed his hands behind Luna's chair, and leaned a bit. "If this is just a temporary shock, I have only one thing to do. Leave her in capable hands." Blade walked up to Jason. "Like yourself. Mr. Andrews, I trust you can help her quickly get over this 'shock' as you say. As for me, I will be going now. Luna IS in capable hands." Not bothering to hear Andrews's answer, Blade made his way to the door. He looked back, as he placed his hand on the doorknob. "Oh, and if we ever meet again...I hope you know the name Blade." Gavin said, in a clear hint of his code name.

more_horiz
"She's a student at Xavier's. Luna is always in capable hands." said Jason as he stood up and looked at the man who called himself Blade. "You have nothing to worry about, Mr. Blade. I do want to thank you for bringing her back. God knows what would happened to her, has she camped out outside at night. New York isn't the most peaceful state of them all."

Before Blade finally disappear. Jason stopped him. "Oh, and for the future reference, do make an appointment before showing up. Thanks." said Jason, as he turned to look at Luna.

more_horiz
Luna tries to focus on the conversation. Only short bursts. She senses Blade leave and looks up with scared wide eyes. They're bloodshot from the tears. ''W-What's going to happen to me? Will they find me? Can you call my parents?'' She says the last bit and air got caught in her throat. She didn't have parents. Why did she say that? ''Ignore that...C-can i just sleep, please? I don't want to think anymore...'' She stutters out in a small voice. She sounds like a child scared and alone.

more_horiz
Gavin chuckled before leaving. "Will do Mr. Andrews. My apologies for not contacting you before." As Gav pulled the door open, he heard Luna. But as Jason had said himself, she truly was in capable hands. So it was out of Blade's business. He went outside, closing the door, so it wouldn't make any loud noise. He adjusted his jacket, and made his way outside. The gate was now closed, and Gavin was on the other side. He took his motorcycle up front a little bit, and started it after being far enough from Xavier's. "Well, now it's not up to me anymore." Whispered Blade, as he quickly disappeared in the smoke of the bike.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum