X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Another day at the club.

descriptionCompleteRe: Another day at the club.

more_horiz
Luna looks at the quiet girl for a split second with gold eyes. Who was she? ''So...What you doing in these parts of New york?'' She looks on ahead and stops. ''Let's go to my place...easier to talk and it lets me sort some things out.'' She asks Achilles and Lilina. ''If that's alright of course?''

more_horiz
Achilles smiles ''Lead the way...'' He whispered. He looked around, and saw graffiti tags street gangs. A few that were there he knew hated mutants. Most were very territorial. He straighten his black trench coat. Then placed his his sunglasses on. He looked around again and became aware of movement. He noticed police cars nearby. ''We need to move. Now.'' His grip tightened on Luna's hand. He opened the duffel bag on his back and poured the money from the other bags in. Then threw them into a bin. His pace quickened. He looked at the two girls. ''Let get out of here.'' He whispered.

more_horiz
Luna nods and looks around. ''Through this alley.There's a gap in the wall. It should lead us straight to my place. Hope ya like warehouses?'' She asks with a smirk. She looks around and see's a policeman who just smiles at them sadly as Luna looks at him with a scared look. He mouths 'It's going to be alright. Just go home. Nothing to worry about here.' She nods with a thank you smile. She turns to Achilles. ''Move quickly but not too suspiciously.''

more_horiz
Achilles acknowledges. He smiles at her. He followed her lead. He looked away from he police officer. He also kept track off all movement. He was cautious like that.

more_horiz
Luna pulls them into the alley and walks to the end despite the darkness. ''Akkie...light for her please. Be subtle about it.'' She leans against the wooden fence and it flips up revealing a warehouse. ''Right...You two might need to be careful. New comers aren't that protected. One moment.'' She pulls out a tablet from her bag that she managed to grab before the club exploded. She turns her back to the two and starts pressing buttons. She puts it back in her bag and turns back to the two. ''You're safe. Come on in.'' She gestures for them to walk in and smiles slightly.

more_horiz
Lilina had been walking silently with the two of them for the past few moments, and barely lifted her head to notice the member of the police squad. Out of her own curiosity, Lilina looked up at Luna's place of residence and eyed the details of it. "It's nice," she complimented bluntly as she walked inside the gate. As she should have done, Lilina stood at the gate and waited for their host, Luna, to lead the way.

more_horiz
Achilles clicked his producing a faint flame on the tip of his fingers. He looked at everyone. Then walked forward he walked 10 steps exactly. Each step was a meter in distance. He looked at Luna and smiled. He then spoke quietly. ''So. Luna. This is home I see. Too exposed for my liking. Oh and Lilina. Whats your power then? As you can guess. Mine is controll of fire. Here..'' He throws a perfectly formed tiny flame. ''Don't worry. Its harmless. Just reaches 15 degrees celcious.'' He said.

more_horiz
Luna looks at Achilles. ''This isn't home...It is just a place.'' She shrugs and opens the door to reveal mountains of weapons and wooden boxes filled with packaging, files covered her bed in the far corner. She walks into the kitchen. ''Anyone up for a drink or something whilst i do something if so, go in the fridge.'' She points to the fridge and walks up to a small wall of computers. She presses a button and they all turn on. She begins typing random buttons and pictures show. ''Just ignore me and do whatever? Do some training if you want.'' She points to the training equipment and weapons, turning to her computers.

more_horiz
Achilles nodded. He walked to the fridge. Took a six pack of pepsi. Hugged Luna then kissed her cheek. He moved up a ladder. Then leaped onto a platform. Before leaping onto a thin ledge with only enough for the tip of his finger to hold on. He put his feet against the wall and launched himself 30 meters backwards. He corkedscrewed and grabbed a rope, swung then leaped onto a beam. He pulled himself up. Layed his bow infront of him. Then hung his set of arrows of a nail. He leaned against it. Pulled up his hood. Then slipped into a sleep like state. Aware of everything. Yet. Sleeping.

more_horiz
Luna blushes at the kiss on her cheek and watches as Achilles get up higher going into a sleep like state. ''I worry about that boy...'' She shakes her head and turns back to her computers, pulling up files and tapping on the keyboard. She deletes all her files from the club and rushes to a box, tripping slightly. She rips open the box to pull out more files and at the bottom, a gun. She puts the gun in it's holster and looks at the computer again to see her face appear up. She smiles as the word ''Deleted'' pop up in bright red. She sighs in relief and looks up at Achilles with a grin, going back to the computer to check her cameras.

more_horiz
Achilles then shouted ''Camera 1, 3 and 5 aren't working. They have been tampered with...They are playing a loop. Might want to secure the building.'' He grabbed his bow and arrows then dropped to the ground. Landing on a crash mat. He walked over to luna and kissed her again. Then turned to Lilina. ''Are you comming in or...? Oh and sorry about earlier. I was urmm.... In a weird mood. Names Achilles. Call me Ghost, Akkie or Achilles. Mr Grimm if you want to be formal.'' He whispered to her. Then he walked over to luna an waited her reply.

more_horiz
Luna looks to see that he is right and she rushes out of her chair, pushing it away so it hits the wall. She grabs two guns and gets a belt, covered in bullets. She clips it on and puts the guns on her thigh sheaths. She ties her hair up and looks at Achilles with a small smile. She then turns to Lilina and looks at her seriously. ''Well...I'm just Luna and my fighting name is weirdly beautiful danger. Just call me moon or Luna. Which ever you feel you prefer.'' She turns back to the computers and presses buttons causing a list of breaches to appear. She frowns and highlights one. ''Are you shitting me?!'' She pulls out a laptop and brings up a file. She slams the top of it down and looks at the door, looks back at the computer. She grabs a beer, drinks some and puts it back on the table. ''I have an idiot i need to find. One of my fighters...computer nerd. Helped set this up.'' She points to the computer set up and kicks open the door, walking out and pulling on black sunglasses.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. He put on his sunglasses which had settings, such as night vision, thermal, magnet (this is where it shows outlines of people and buildings allowing you to see through anything up two 6 inches of steel. Anything that has metal shows up silver everything else is shades of blue.) and infa red. He kissed luna's cheek and smiled at her. ''Where to?''

more_horiz
Luna blushes at the kiss on the cheek and kisses his back. She grins. ''His place. He's got some files i need as well so this is a bonus as he's fucked up my kit and taken some of my important files that i need.'' She shrugs and points to the nearby flats. ''He owns it to spy on women when they shower or something like that. He sleeps in the basement where no one goes. They all think he sleeps in his office.'' She rolls her eyes remembering when she lived there for a six months. ''I lived there for a while. Found out what he was doing then noticed his kit. I needed it. So instead of hurting him, I got most of his kit.'' She smirks.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum