X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Just a calming night.

descriptionCompleteRe: Just a calming night.

more_horiz
Achilles felt himself being pulled closer. He felt her grip tighten like a vice. He felt her hand on his neck. It felt amazing for him. He kissed her deeper. Then tightend his grip. All his thoughts that he used to keep himself safe just simply vainished. He though about how much he loved her and how beautiful she was. He reckoned he was very lucky.

more_horiz
Luna's heart races and her blush just grows. Her mind wanders off thinking about him, feeling his grip tighten. She smirks into the kiss and bites his bottom lip softly. Then just kisses him deeper and deeper, her animals going crazy at the feelings he's causing her to feel. Oh i do love him...He's perfect. I'm so freaking lucky..She thinks to herself and presses herself against him, wrapping his arms around his neck. I ain't so sure if my animals are doing this or it's me...She thinks again but doesn't care. She just keeps kissing him.

more_horiz
Achilles pulls away and rest's his head against hers. He burns Achilles Grimm Loves Luna Valkyrie onto the bridge. He kisses her neck. Then whispers "I love you. You are just perfect my little Angel. I love you so much." He,      kissed her again, pulling her close.

more_horiz
Luna rests her head against his, slightly out of breath. She shivers at the kiss on the neck and leans her forehead on his shoulder. A shiver goes down her spine at his words and a blush is formed. ''I love you my perfect knight...I love you so much.'' She whispers back and leans back, feeling his lips on her's again. Her eyes flutter closed and she kisses back, putting her hands on his chest. She feels the animal urges grow stronger.

more_horiz
Achilles feels her hands on his chest and it makes him feel amazing. He swings Luna round after breaking the kiss. He is now giving her a piggy back. He walked down the path towards the gate. "Where to my Angel?" He asked as he effortly carried her.

more_horiz
Luna giggles a but when Achilles puts her on his back. She puts her forehead against the back of his head, closing her eyes. ''A hotel 'cause my place is way too far.'' She mumbles, kissing his neck with a smirk. She then realizes how that sounds. ''I didn't mean it in that way i meant 'cause i'm just too lazy to go home and a hotel is easier...'' She blushes and is glad he can't see her.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. "Okay. Since I have no money. I will show you how I live. Tell noone." 5 miniutes later they were in a lobby of the 5 star hotel called the red horizion. He walked past the reception acting as if he owned the place. He beckoned Luna and gave her a look that said act as I did. He then takes the stairs and as he passes the lift he taps the door. Showing she should take the lift to the penthouse. He takes the stairs and runs up them he knows by the time he is at the floor she will be. He walks past a cart carrying suits and dresses. He grabs a suit and a beautiful dress. He waits for her next to the penthouse suit.

more_horiz
Luna frowns and 5 minutes later, they were at the Red Horizon making her frown even more. She walks in and stands up straight, walking in like Achilles did. She rolls her eyes slightly and enters the lift that goes to the pent house. She reaches the penthouse suite and see's Achilles holding a suit and a beautiful dress. ''What are we doing here, love?'' She asks walking up to him, kissing his cheek softly. She looks around with a confused look in her eyes.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. ''You know how I always stay at big hotels and have great stuff. Its because I am a thief'' He turns to the door. Pulls out a multi tool then clamps it to the door. The door opened. As the light went green. Achilles walked in puling her with him. He closed the door and gave her the dress. ''I think you will like this. Its your size and your style. Your colour as well. Get changed. Lets have dinner shall we? I will explain there. Trust me love. I m good at this.'' He said with a smile. He vanished into a room and put the suit on. He came out a few miniutes later and waited for her.

more_horiz
Luna laughs. ''Thank god..I thought i was the only one in this relationship.'' She takes the dress and walks into a bedroom, turning her head to look at him. She winks and walks in, changing into the dark purple dress that fit her perfectly. She smiles and walks back out seeing Achilles in a suit. Her heart races and her smile grows. ''Now...Shall we eat?'' She walks up to him and kisses his cheek, looking at him with her bright blue eyes.

more_horiz
Achilles put his arm around her waist. He pause in front of the door and took the spare room key. He locked the door and hung a do no distrurb sign on it. He took her down to the 5 star gormet resturant. He pulled the chair out for luna and as she sat he tucked her in. He sat in the other chair. The clicked lighting the candle. He lifted the menu and looked at Luna and grinned. As the waiter came over. Achilles smiled at him. ''Could I have two steak and chips, medium rare. One large red wine and a bottle to save you the trouble and a tall dark beer. The best you have my good man. Please and thankyou.'' The waiter looked suprised. Then smiled. He then commented on us being a good couple then left. after 5 miniutes of small talk the meal arrived. After another 5 miniutes the plates where empty and Achilles now spoke about how and why he lived like he did. ''As you know. I keep my tracks hidden. It is the best way. No paper trail and I just burn it. The hotel I make sure there is a deep scrub done by the cleaner so... I do it because its fun. Its a hobby. I take a keyring, I have over 600....How I do it is by using a multitool which hacks and picks the lock at the same time. Then opens it. The reason I don't get caught is because I am trained not to. Nearly everything but my weapons is stolen. Its easy to steal then buy. Makes life easier. Now you said something about not being the only one. So...Explain. Oh and any questions. Just shoot.'' He said with a smile. He looked at her and said. ''I may have said this about 20 times..However you look stunning.'' he said with awe and wonder in his voice.

more_horiz
Luna blushes at the waiter's comment when she sits down and looks at Achilles with a faint blush on her pale skin. She sipped the red wine and closes her eyes at the taste, enjoying it. She puts the glass down and looks at Achilles, listening carefully. ''That is quite interesting, love. I have no questions as you answered them all just now. Now...what i mean is you know all my equipment in my place? I didn't buy that. I have people get them for me. Let's just say...I used to have my ways. They've never seen me...just heard my voice through a phone which i send them so no one can track it as i have a permanent protection on that phone until i tell them to just toss it as i've deleted all my connections to that phone. All my clothes that i have aren't mine but simply from places like these.'' She waves her hand indicating the place. ''I've been trained to be able to sneak things and cause no alarms. It is so much easier than buying when you can use the money for...more important things.'' She takes another sip of her wine and smiles. ''You have said that a thousand times and each time, I get the same reaction.'' She blushes at him.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. ''Oh have I? Oh well. Yeah. Few people here my voice. I leave notes...works better. Has a nice effect. Most people end up dead cause they double cross me. Bad move even if you are headboss man of the russian maffia.. ahaha the look on his face when I took him down. So yeah. Nothing wrong with a thief. Is there? To us. A pair of fate intwined thieves'' He said with a smile.

more_horiz
Luna smiles back at him. ''Yes you do. People wouldn't dare double cross a girl on the phone especially if i give them gifts in return.'' She fiddles with a silver bracelet. ''Taking down people...done before mostly to the one's i fight with..They shouldn't really fight a girl who can be a big bad wolf.'' She winks and grins. ''Nothing wrong with a thief...Fate you say? I like the sound of that.'' She gives him a bright smile and her blue eyes twinkle in the candle light.

more_horiz
Achilles chuckled. ''Depends on the gifts. And yes. I like the Idea of fate. Sounds good to me...Anyway. Where did you learn to be a thief?'' He asked with curiosity.

more_horiz
Luna laughs slightly. ''The gifts? That isn't really a concern.'' She says and then grins. ''I learnt from a man who gave me food. Surprisingly actually. All he wanted was to have a place to fight...and i had that. I offered him a place and he taught me how to for around 5 or 6 years until he realized i was better than him and...that i'm a..well this.'' She gestures to herself and shrugs. ''You seem very curious about my past, love...be sure you don't dwell too far. You never know what you may find out.'' She sips the wine and looks at him whilst doing so.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. ''Curious...yes..Careful...no. Who was he?'' He said with a smile. He took a sip from his beer. Then spoke again. ''I'd like you to know that you are perfect. Thats all that matters.'' He said. ''SInce we are talkig about pasts. If you want to know something ask. Although don't be suprised if I avoid parts..My history is the reason I am me.'' Achilles heard someone bad mouthing Luna and him. He placed his hand by his side and clicked. The result was the candle's flame growing and burning a waiter who spilled hot soup and wine over the pair in white suits. Achilles chuckled at the display along with the rest of the diners.The two men in white went red and the waiter just laughed. The two men caught Achilles eye. In return Achilles saluted and winked at them. He turned back to Luna and smied at her. ''Wasn't me.'' He said with a cheeky grin.

more_horiz
Luna sighs. ''His name was Alexander Parker. Old man...caring until the end. His wife and him took care of me and treated me like a daughter. I hid my powers away from him until one day, he saw it. He freaked and...left me. I didn't care to be honest. I was left once before and lived with the pain of it all.'' She heard the two people bad mouth them and she smiles sweetly at them causing them to be shocked at her not caring about it. She noticed what Achilles did and she laughs. She see's him salute and wink causing her to blush a little bit. She returns his cheeky grin. ''And this wasn't me either.'' The two men walked past with their drinks in hand and she sticks her leg out causing on to fall into the other. She quickly puts her leg back so they didn't notice it was her. They caught her bright blue eyes and she winks at them causing them to drop their mouths and rush off. She smirks and turns back giving Achilles an innocent smile.

more_horiz
Achilles chuckles. ''I feel bad for those who get on our bad side. That guy wasn't as caring as he seemed then....Anyway. I reckon before we get in more trouble we either call it a night or....just mess around upstairs. Your choice. Not bothered. I say this because those guys over there. Are security and if we do one more thing or don't leave soon. They might just ask a few questions which just might get them killed so. Shall we go?'' he said calmly and chainging how his lips formed so he couldn't be lip read. He winked at her and smiled.

more_horiz
Luna finishes the rest of the wine and smirks. ''I feel bad for everyone who got on your bad side. You seem to cause a lot of trouble.'' She smiles. ''I'd rather go upstairs...Calling a night doesn't seem as fun as messing around.'' She gives him a cheeky grin. ''We wouldn't to get blood on our outfits now would we?'' She mutters so it looks like she's saying something just for their ears to ear. She winks afterwards noticing the guards to blush slightly as they realized they may be trying to listen to a private conversation. She smiles back.

more_horiz
Achilles quickly adopts a sirius face ''You should feel bad for them...'' He then goes back to calm. ''Lets get moving then shall we.'' He gets up and takes her hand. He goes to the counter and writes his room number next to his meal and then walks out holding her hand. He rounds the corner and scoops her up and carries up the stairs. ''They would follow us..'' He said as he ran up the stairs carrying her effortless. He reached the top floor. Then entered there suit. He kissed her then carried her to the sofa. He layed her down gently on it. Then smiled. ''We have 3 choices. Stay here and watch films or what ever. Leave through and go back to your warehouse. OR go looking for something to do. I am not bothered which.'' Achilles takes his outer jacket off and lays it on the arm. Then smiles at her and awaits her choice.

more_horiz
Luna nods and rounds the corner, giggling as he picks her up. ''They best not follow. It would ruin my night.'' She smirks and kisses back. She lays on the sofa and looks up at him. ''Stay here and do whatever...'' She watches him take the outer jacket off and her stomach flips at his smile. She grins at him and gets up off the sofa turning her back on him. ''Could you..unzip it? It was very hard getting it on and I just can't be bothered reaching it...'' She asks him with a blush rising on her pale face. She looks out the window and waits for him to unzip it so she can change into something more comfortable.

more_horiz
Achilles nods. Walks over and kisses her neck. He unzips her dress for her. Then smiles. ''So..What a film or just relaxing.'' He places his hands on her shoulders and kisses her.

more_horiz
Luna shivers at the kiss on the neck. She feels the dress is looser and turns to him with a smiles. ''Thanks and anything you want, love.'' She kisses back and walks to the bedroom, turning back to him smirking. She walks in and changes into her shorts and pulls on a robe. She tightens and walks out, sitting on the sofa. ''What do you wanna do?'' She asks looking at him with a smile.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. He walked over to her sat on the sofa and kissed her. He then turned the Tv onto some random thing. He smiled and looked at her. He lifted her and sat her on his lap. ''I don't care what we do. As long as I am with you.'' He said softly. He kissed her neck and then kissed her again.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum