X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

A slight glimpse of Chaos (R)

descriptionA slight glimpse of Chaos (R) - Page 2 EmptyRe: A slight glimpse of Chaos (R)

more_horiz
He carried her into a penthouse suit and laid on the bed with her, he smiled and kissed her. He then chuckled. "Your move." he took his shoes and jacket off, then posed and acted calmer.

descriptionA slight glimpse of Chaos (R) - Page 2 EmptyRe: A slight glimpse of Chaos (R)

more_horiz
Eris kissed Dragon deeply and stood up from the bed, forcing him down on it. She slipped off her leather jacket and threw it on the other side of the room, revealing a very small tight top. She turns her back to him and sways her hips, over his. She smirks and turns around, straddling Dragon and kisses his neck.

more_horiz
He kissed her deeply and held her close. "I have missed you so much." He wrapped his arms round her and chuckled "Still...You are the best stripper ever, trust me. I've been too thousands of strip clubs and seen millions of strippers, you're the only one I came back to see." He kissed her neck and cuddled her. "I meant that in a good way, so don't hit me haha"

more_horiz
Eris kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck. ''I've missed you too...'' She then tilts her head and chews her lip. ''I don't know if i should be happy that i'm the best or jealous that you've seen others.'' She smirks and nuzzles him, nipping softly at his neck. ''I wouldn't hit you...hard anyway.'' She teases, grinning.

more_horiz
"You were the only one when I met you. Promise, I rushed back from Japan after a job just to see you strip for me haha" He kissed her again and held her close. He held both her hands and beamed up at her.

more_horiz
Eris smirked with pride. ''Well i'm glad.'' She purrs into his ear, nipping at his earlobe. She kisses back, putting her hands on his neck, stroking his jawline. She then smiled at her hands when he takes them and laces her fingers with his. Smirking, she pushes him down onto the bed and kisses him. ''I really have missed you..'' She purrs.

more_horiz
"Prove it" He said as his hands climbed slowly up her legs and resting gently her hips. He pulled her closer and her grinned. "Why did you miss me?"

more_horiz
Eris swayed her hips against his hands and kissed him deeply. She bites his lip softly and tastes his mouth with her tongue. ''I missed you because having no one i care about around is awful.'' She admits. ''No one to touch me the right way...You were the only one that made me laugh out of happiness not because of the chaos. You made me smile and i didn't force it. You made me happy...'' She admits softly and kisses him.

more_horiz
"I am glad. It was always my intention to cause you happiness. Mmmm, the way you kiss is as perfect as ever. And its not like you can't touch me in a specific place like none other" he grinned slyly and moved his hands from her hips to her ass.

more_horiz
''Why was it?'' Eris asks, biting her lip. Her hand slides down his body and touches him like she knew he wants her to. ''What is it with you and my ass?'' She questions and kisses his neck, biting it softly. She rubs her ass against his hands teasingly.

more_horiz
"Just is...And...DAMN THAT ASS IS SEXY!" He grinned and kissed her deeply. "I really do love it haha" He smiled at her. "Hmmm, you so want to...I can see it...Cause you've already admitted you've missed my touch baby. ahah"

more_horiz
Eris laughed at his antics and kissed back. ''I do to.'' She grins with pride. ''Tell me...what do i want?'' She purrs into his ear. ''And you've missed mine, babe. Otherwise you wouldn't have come back. You're addicted to me...''

more_horiz
"Touching me in places like nobody else can." He kisses her and pulled away slowly "And letting me touch you in places no one else would dare...." he squeezed her ass and chuckled. "Addicted am I? Good, Then you know why I think its worth comming back"

more_horiz
Eris pouted as he pulled away from the kiss. She brushes her lips against his and then rolls them so he's on top. She wraps her legs around his waist and pulls him closer. ''Yes. You're addicted. So your addiction is the only thing worth coming back to?'' She purrs into his ear, biting her lip. She rubs her body against his with laughter in her eyes.

more_horiz
"No. You're worth comming back to. Hence why I am addicted. You've always had me hooked baby." He smiled brightly at her.

more_horiz
Eris smiled and kissed him deeply. ''I need you..'' She whispers against his neck and pulls off his top, kissing his chest. She smiles up at him and pulls him down to kiss her again. She missed his touch. ''I believe I've become addicted as well..'' She muses.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum