X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteRe: pretty colors (nc7)

more_horiz
Shikon looked away, he had truly messed up when he had done that. He looked back at Lakai and gave a faint weak smile, trying to hide the pain he felt when he had caused her pain like that. "I'm all yours. You're the only one for me dear. What I did was wrong, and I really am sorry with all my heart. I can't change what I did, but I can guarantee it won't ever happen again. It was stupid in the first place."

He yearned to hug her, to hold her hands and assure her that everything was going to be okay. He stared into her two different colored eyes. "I wish we could, but I don't want to be the reason you have to stay longer. When you get out, we'll make up for lost time."

more_horiz
Lakai looked hopeful beneath that drugged up daze in her eyes. There wasnt a smile or anything but she was definately feeling hopeful. Her face lightened up to almost a smile. "Id like hat very much. Im getting kind of tired now though. I think its the meds."

Ooc: im done if you are

more_horiz
Shikon stood up and started to walk out of the room. He turned and looked over his shoulder and smiled hugely. His world was piecing itself back together again. "I'll take my leave then darling. Sleep tight and sweet dreams."

Ooc: Yea I'm done

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum