X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Knights in shining spandex ( nc17)

descriptionKnights in shining spandex ( nc17) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Knights in shining spandex ( nc17)

more_horiz
"We both know i love jean. I know you hate to hear it but its the truth. Jean likes runnin to me when you two fight but she always goes back to you. I'm just done being her silver metal. These kids need us alot more. They are fucked up more than any of the students we taught before. Some of em stryker has had a hold of. We are all still a team but i cant be sucked jean's bubble."

He said his peace and got out of the car. He looked at the security and agreed that it was hefty, but it was also a hotel. He waited for scott to get out while standing on the sidewalk and watched as jason and lula pulled up.

descriptionKnights in shining spandex ( nc17) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Knights in shining spandex ( nc17)

more_horiz
Scott looked at him. "No. I know. I also think you need to know there isn't going to be Jean and Scott ever again. She won't be running back to me...if anyones her strength its you. I really fucked up Logan. She won't come to you for support because she doesn't want you to feel that way. She also still cares about you. I hate hearing it...but knowing you still care about her does make me feel better. Least one of us can never do wrong in her eyes...thats you." He said with a grim smile. Getting out of the car. "They'll be good for Jean then." He said simply. Shutting it off and looked at the other male. "As much as I hate saying it Logan...when your both over your issues if you ever decide to go for the girl you love...I'll support you." He said seriously. Moving to stand on the sidewalk. Waiting on Jason and Loika to show up. "Have they? I doubt anyone but the kids will be able to enter her bubble. I sure as hell won't."

more_horiz
"Mackie is a delicate kid," said Jason. "She'll come around, I think."

From what he has seen of her behavior, he could safely assume that she was very sensative to some thing and Jason had to be careful how he phrased things and explained them to Mackie.

He followed close to Logan and Scott, when they finally pulled off the road and he turned to pull behind them and park. "What's wrong?" asked Jason, putting the car in park gear, but never shutting off, in case he needed a quick get away.

That idiot is going to get himself killed and leave me saddled with his girl. The boyfriend to Arabella left a message on my phone. Hes causing a distraction in time's square to keep the MRD off of our backs while we get the girls. I cant leave the dumbass to get killed. You guys got things while i go help him?"

"Yeah, sure. Go." said Jason, undoing his seat belt. "There is three of us, should be more then enough to help out two people."

Dialing his phone, Jason tried to reach Scott.

more_horiz
Loika set her phone down and sat up straight in her seat. Her eyes glowed and her body changed. She shifted in the seat from her human to her wolf form. As soon as jason opened his car door she lept over his lap and out of the car.

As a wolf she raced past scott and logan on the sidewalk. They were just going to have to handle things without her. She ran down the sidewalk and away from the hotel. She had to stop the idiot from doing something simple. She ran past people and down the street towards times square.

more_horiz
Scott blinked as his phone went off. Seeing the other suv pull in he just looked to Logan since he dealt with this people quite a bit. Pulling his phone out he answered it. "Hello?" He said. Mostly he didn't recognize the number but since Jason just pulled his phone out and was just a bit of distance from them he was going to assume it was him. "Come over this way. First hotel I've seen thats got enough security measures to rival fort knox." he said simply. "Everything okay with you and Loika? She just took off. We're ready whenever you are." he said in a serious tone.

more_horiz
Jason started to walk.

"Everything okay with you and Loika? She just took off. We're ready whenever you are."

"Yeah, she's fine." responded Jason on a phone. "She went after the girl's boyfriend who is at Time Square trying to grab M.R.D's attention and divert their resources at him. Just like she said, he's an idiot. Should be here helping us out." as Jason closed the distance he hung up the phone and looked at Scott.

more_horiz
((OOC: thana told me that she already told loika Neo would be there in her apartment and posting too. plus she asked me to post as neo here.))

Thana's apartment

Neo woke up from sleeping on the mattress Thana had put under the bed for him. He crawled out from under it slowly, slowed by the doona he had entangled himself in, until he fell into the open. Thana seemed to still be sleeping as he yawned. Working on untangling himself and when he did changed into the pants and shirt Thana loaned him. He was okay wearing whatever long as he had clothing. His treasure slipped into his pocket as he went into the guest room area to check on Arabella. "Arabella? Did you need anything? A cool rag or some tea?" He asked shyly and nervously. Still rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

more_horiz
"How noble. Im sure his actions will be greatly rewarded."He said sarcastically as he cracked his neck. "Lets do this."

He led the way into the hotel. The guard at the desk started to stand but he gave him a look that put the pudgy idiot back in his seat. He ripped the phone out of the wall and tossed it. He led the group into the elevator. He remained silent in the elevator. He was worried about lula. Rushing off like that she was almost as stupid as the boy.

When the elevator reached the correct floor he stepped out. He wanted this to be over already. He didnt bother knocking. He extended one of his claws and stabbed it into the doorknob hard enough to break it. He put his claw away and pushed the door open.

more_horiz
Scott followed Logan inside and past the desk guard. Well that was interesting. He followed him over to the elevator and inside of it. He didn't say anything just watched logan push the button and practically tear through. As he thought about it this kid sounded a lot like Logan when they first moved in. The vigilante teen. Well...whatever. He tried not to seem amused at Logans method of making an entrance into the room. He just followed after and waited. "Not hearing much motion." he muttered as he headed inside after the door was pushed open.

more_horiz
Jason just followed behind as Logan and Scott made their way to the girl's room. There was no stopping Logan from destroying stuff. He was never one for subtle entrances or soft conversations. If you wanted an advice from him it was going to be brutally straight forward and no sugar coating on it.

"I am sure, they are here." said Jason quietly as not to disturb whoever was here. Or startle them. Closing the door behind him, he looked around. "We are looking for a girl, by the name Arabella. We know she's hurt and we've come to help her." Jason wasn't sure if his strategy was going to work or not. But it sure as hell was better then rushing in and scarring the crap out of everyone in the room.

more_horiz
She had not spoken for hours nor had she woken up. She was still alive but very feverish. The veins in her leg were dark around the wound. The animal tattoos on her body even looked tired. She laid curled up on her side in the bed wearing shorts and a tshirt of chris' she had been wearing when the mrd first took her.

more_horiz
Neo headed over to her and checked her fever. He looked at her as she laid there. He reached into his pouch and searched til he found the herb for fever. Whispering to it. "Grow for me." He watched it rapidly sprout then grow until he held the herb for fevers. A faster method for it was applying it under the tongue so he slowly moved closer until he heard a voice speaking. Jumping and grabbed a small handful of ivy climbing vine seeds. "Grow...protect." He whispered. The seeds rolled to land in the doorway to Thana's room before they started growing and stretched upwards to provide a thick ivy vine barrier. It covered over and around the doorframe and door to the girl's room. He didn't know what to do now...he usually just followed orders. Thana really picked an odd day to be out cold. He kept his eyes on the vine wall. Hoping to delay whoever they were from getting inside the room.

more_horiz
Logan sniffed the air. It smelled like sickness and plants in the air. He followed the scent to a bedroom where some scrawny lil shit made a wall out of hippy crap. He roared and let out gis claws. He cut through and stepped inside. "Listen her bub! I ain't got time for this shit! We are here to pick up these two girls and bring em to safety and that's what we are doing!" He shoved past the skinny one and went about scouping up the sick one. Seeing her in person she was tiny, he didnt see what the big deal was.

more_horiz
Scott looked at the kid as he wandered inside. "Thought you said you were all about the kids now Logan." He said with a chuckle. Going to the other girl on the bed. "Seems this ones out cold too. Jason any idea who the other is?" He really had no idea what gender that teen was. He looked like something anyone could snap in half though. Going over to Thana he scooped her up. He wondered what Jason was going to do. THough he really was amazed how delicately Logan handled Arabella.

more_horiz
Neo eeked and bolted backwards away from the giant claw man as he shoved past. Stumbling backwards and almost ended up falling due to his not weighing much. He caught his balance barely before he bolted away from the bedside. It wasn't safe there. "Adults are all pyschopaths...M.R.D. mutants...old people are crazy." He got out as if this whole scene decided it all. Shaking before he managed to get to the corner of the room. The plants reacting after he sliced them and lashed out at scott who picked up Thana. "Leave my adopted sister alone!" he cried out at Scott and Jason. Sucking his breath in as his gaze didn't move from Logan.

Wolverine scared him. "Claw man's dangerous..." He backed into the shadows. Closing his eyes and raised his hand the ivy vines withered away. Turning into plant dust as he opened his eyes. Pressing into the corner he'd bolted into when Logan shouted at him then shoved past him. He looked at his feet. Shaking a bit as his skittish twitches showed. He couldn't fight people when he wasn't an offensive fighter. Tears in his eyes. "Taking Thana and Arabella away...Thana was taking care of her because Christopher and Jake asked her to do so..." He got out as he shifted and glanced around.

These guys weren't no joke. He needed to get to safety. Thana could kick butt but all he was good for was evasive...his defensive measures failed. He watched Logan more than looked for an exit. He inched towards the window. He looked at Logan who picked up Arabella. Who were these people. "Who are you guys?! Are you with M.R.D?"

more_horiz
Arabella was in a dreamless sleep. All she felt was the fever and the pain. She heard voices but it sounded like it was all coming through water. Then she felt someone touch her.

Her eyes snapped open and she screamed a hoarace scream. A strange hairy man had her in his arms. She swung her hand and slapped it on his cheek, using her power to steel his soul.

more_horiz
Jason raised his hands in the air. "It's alright, we are the good guys." he said. "We are not with M.R.D." Jason wanted to calm the kid down, but wasn't sure how to approach it. "Yes, we are taking Thana and Arabella to safety, you are welcome to come as well. We need to save them. Because if we don't, the bad guys won't be so nice to them and they might not have a surviving chance"

Jason tapped into his telepath abilities and tried to show the person who they were. They were not the bad guys here. "We are X-Men." he said simply as he turned to look at Scott. "All I can tell you Scott. Is this person is a very confused individual." 

"We need to go now."

more_horiz
Scott looked at Jason as he spoke. "Confused? How could you tell that? I'm confused...is that a boy or a girl?" He asked very seriously. Even when 'it' spoke he couldn't tell. That kid might be very confused but he was very confused what 'it' was. He carried Thana towards the door. Missing the part where Arabella got slapped. "Jason I think if its really that dangerous we might need to help the confused individual out anyways. Whether she...he...whatever that kid is...wants to come with us or not. Both girls were unconscious...means only the kid in the corner could have done anything." He said as they headed out. "Hey kid if you come you can stick with your adopted sister. We have to go and you should come with us for your own safety." He said. Carrying Thana towards the elevator.

more_horiz
Logan sunk to his knees and almost drooped the girl while she used her power on him. It was like she was sucking life out of him as fast as he was healing. He growled at her. "Knock it off we are here to help you! Your boyfriend sent us!" His grip on her was slipping. He was very close to dropping her.

more_horiz
Ara looked around. She didnt recognize anyone in the room which panicked her more. She could see in his memories though and took her hand off of him. She was sweaty and now her nose was starting to bleed. All she could do is stare at all of them in confusion. Unconsciousness was starting to pull her back in.

more_horiz
(LOL she slapped Logan on the face XD thats comical)

Neo looked at Jason skeptically. Silently. Shaking as he glanced to Logan then to Scott who was stealing his sister. He didn't get the feeling these people were going to hurt his sister. Though he also couldn't do much and he hated it. He wasn't weak...he just couldn't bring himself to hurt people. He froze as he felt Jason's head in his head. Thinking to him. How did you do that? Is there a way to keep peoples heads and voices out of mine? I don't like the nature's voices in my head...how can you invade it so easily? He thought to him confusedly. He frowned a bit. X-men? Shikon and the others talked about them. Shaking he moved towards Jason. His expression more like that of some kid than a sixteen year old.

He bit his lower lip. "People promise they won't hurt you...but I have to go with...even if I cna't do much...I have to make sure you guys don't..." he moved and latched onto Jason's form with a hug. "I'll risk it...for Thana's sake..." He said softly. He wasn't letting them take off with Thana...so he had to trust him. He was still shaking like a leaf as he could have sworn when they came in he and the girls were going to die.

more_horiz
Logan got a better grip on the girl after she let go. It felt like he was kicked in the core with steel toed doc martens. She looked liked hell. She wasnt fighting him anymore, it was actually the opposite. "Got her professor, taking her to the car."He raised an eyebrow at the human twig boy hugging jason as he walked by with the now passed out girl in his arms. He carried her out behind Scott and down to the waiting cars.

more_horiz
"It's a girl who has no prefrence of gender, so she hops around between he and she." Explained Jason as he stood, watching Logan carry out Arabella. They still needed to get the other girl.

When the plant girl hugged Jason's leg he felt a bit out of place and was reminded in d Mackenzie. The little girl always did that to him when she saw him. Bit now he has to appologize to her for breaking her tiny heart. Jason looked down at the girl who was clinging the his leg. "What's your name?" He asked. "Come with us. You will be safe at the school."

"Come on, let's get the other person, Scott." Said Jason.

Last edited by Jason Andrews on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Scott looked over his shoulder and called back to Jason. "The other girl from the bed I got in my arms Jason. Soon as you bring the she creature hugging you like a five year old we'll have all the kids. The one dating the Jake boy is in my arms. Logan's got the severely injured one. Bring she creature and let's get back. Jean and that little kid Logan was with plus others are waiting." He called over his shoulder. Standing aside he let Logan carry the sick and injured on into the elevator first. "I got Jake's girlfriend Jason." He said again. His head trying to wrap around jason's deduction of the plant girl. Getting into the elevator with Thana in his arms.

more_horiz
(That's actually the best layman's term for an adrogynous person I've ever heard. Kudos Jason ^_^)

Neo looked up at Jason. Making a face and hiding his face in the person he'd hugged onto's side...chest...wherever his face hit. He couldn't argue that because honestly it was eerily on par. It was why he didn't mind being called a boy or a girl. He was either or and both. He was confusing even to himself but while it was a bit scary it was actually quite mystifying how this male he never met hit his inner struggle dead on. Looking up at him a bit. He stood up and blinked a bit. He was staring at Jason as if he was some anamoly he'd never encountered. The kid inside that craved these small moments ever since birth was soaking it up. "Neo. I go to stay with Thana and Arabella." He said nervously. He let go and held onto Jason's hand. "I'm okay with whatever gender you call me mister. Let's go." He said with a soft smile.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum