X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Knights in shining spandex ( nc17)

descriptionKnights in shining spandex ( nc17) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Knights in shining spandex ( nc17)

more_horiz
"Come on," called Jason to Neo. He had to get out of the hotel before anyone showed up looking for the girls. It was rather a simply mission and Jason wished he had more of these kinds. Ones where no one dies and no one gets hurt.

Moving down the stairs, Jason avoided the elevator it would take too long and by avoiding major population, he was hiding from everyone. Logan and Scott were already leaving and he had to get to his car. 

"Let's get you to safety," said Jason as he opened the passenger door and waited for Neo to get in.

descriptionKnights in shining spandex ( nc17) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Knights in shining spandex ( nc17)

more_horiz
((it's fine i would of been drowned out, since I cant get on as often as everyone else..)

more_horiz
( sorry I'm late in posting!! I've even grounded and had no Internet !!)

For several days Thana had continued to bleed from her injuries but had to take care of arabella, she had passed out again but as if by magic she felt herself coming back and felt herself  in someone's arms. Immediately she woke up and pulled away from whoeber it was carrying her. Instantly she was reay to fight, an looked around her. It looked like they were being taken by the MRD, Thana could see Neo and Bella both being taken, and she took a step forward to fight the man she had fallen out of his arms as a shooting pain went through her side and almost made her black out. Blood she could feel was seeping through her bandage. " W-Who are you." Thana managed as she struggled to stay upright as the pain clouded her vision and almost made her scream.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum