X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Wealth Equals Boredom ~NC17 at worst~

descriptionCompleteRe: Wealth Equals Boredom ~NC17 at worst~

more_horiz
Konan slipped his blackberry into his pocket again and led her outside. She had interesting swirling blue/green eyes. Well to him they seemed to due to the shift or inability to assertain which color they really were. Watching her taking his arm in a ladylike fashion. "You might be the death of me...or at least the me and the world as I am used to knowing it." he said in a teasing way. Leading her out to the car as he was a little buzzed but not enough to impair his judgment. "It brought the car to the place in the first place." He reminded her with a chuckle. He popped the trunk. "Activate driver droid." He stated to gears. ~understood Konan~ Gears responded.

The droid unfolded and climbed out of the trunk. Shutting it and opened the door for them. Konan looked at her as she spoke and almost choked on air when she inadvertantly seemed to imply he used his droids or robots for such things. Laughing a bit. "The flesh of a woman is always more delightful than the cold metals. I assure you I have never touched or explored robots in the way I think we both have in mind." he would help her into the back seat once the doors opened and the droid took the keys from him and began to start up the car.

more_horiz
Araminta held onto his arm on the way to the car. At least the paparazzi seemed to be gone for now. She let go long enough for him to get the robot out and set it up. She leaned on the car so as not to loose her balance from the alcohol and booze.

Once she was in the car with him she couldn't help it. She scooted closer to him and placed a hand on his leg as she leaned in and started to kiss his neck. " I hope im not the death of you, I'd like to spend a little more time with you." She mumbled in his ear then nibbled on it.

more_horiz
Konan didn't have to let go of her nor do anything to get the robot out or set up. Gears had activated the programming. So the robot had started itself up after he popped the trunk. He had gotten out and into the driver's seat. His technology would be able to survive on its own for the most part with some exceptions. He'd die one day but they'd keep going until they rusted and stopped moving altoghether. Many, many years later. He held onto her again to help her into the car and got in after her. The droid started driving and he looked at her a bit. "I have a lot to accomplish before anyones the death of me. So hope you aren't either." he said in amusement. Shivering as he enjoyed his neck kissed and ear nibbling was quite a turnon.

He moved to face her more. Taking ahold of her chin lightly and tilted her head up. "Its my turn mademoiselle..." He said before he placed a skillful yet passionate kiss upon her lips. Holding it a couple minutes before pulling back with a light suck on her lower lip before he let it go. Leaving the lingering sensation of his lips on hers. He began to kiss from her lips down to her neckline. Peppering kisses down upon it.

more_horiz
Araminta giggled and swooned when Konan teased her lips with his own. It was by far the hottest kiss she had ever shared with someone. She giggled more while he traveled with his kisses down her neck. She didnt entirely mean to but a small moan/gasp came out of her. " Good lord Konan what are you doin to me love? Ive never wanted this more than anything." She said placing a hand on his chest.

more_horiz
Konan had heard british accents. Usually male diplomats. He'd heard female british accents. Accents from around the world. One of his favorite accents by far was the words breathed from a british woman's lips as she started getting excited. Yeah his own thoughts made him out to be some kind of man whore but whether sex is involved or not some of his favorite accents incluced british, jamacian, native american, french, greek and a handful of others. He lightly nipped upon her neckline. "Just using my lips to worship yours and your neckline. For the moment at least. Not to worry...I'll make sure you have a night to remember...it will be one to raise the bar for all other mankind." He said with a smirk.

Whispering in her as he let his sensual blend of accents dance the words into her ear. "We should be at the destination within five minutes. Lets seehow high we can make you in that time frame." He said with a smirk. Moving his lips down her collar bone. Kissing lightly over to the other side and back up. Lightly sucking and tugging upon her earlobe before his path led to capturing her lips again.

more_horiz
Konan was sending her higher and higher. How lucky was she to meet him at a benefit she didnt want to attend in the first place. Funny how life played out. Amazing dinner, delicious chardonnay, and now she was hopefully about to have some equally amazing sex. She could be seen as a slut for the situation but she didnt care at the moment. She had sex with guys to enjoy it but with Konan it felt a little bit more. It felt like she was was stealing and she liked it. Like when she was a little girl and used to steal chocolates from her mother's secret stash. Bulgarian chocolates if she remembered. But she digressed. She ran her fingers through konan's hair. " You already have me right where you want me Konan." She said as he kissed her.

more_horiz
Konan looked at Ari...as he was calling her in his head...as he pulled up from the kisses. "Cloud nine already? Damn...sounds like you haven't met the right playmates for the lonely nights." he said in a teasing whisper in her ear. He went back to sucking on her neck by the pulseline. Just lightly. Not enough to leave a hickey but enough to cause the same sensations. The car came to a stop and he pulled back. "Hold that thought...long enough to get at least past the front door." he said wiht a playful wink. Helping her out of the car and towards the front door. The area they were in had a beautiful garden. Interesting sprinker effects and a large fountain. The gates closed and there was a sense of privacy yet serenity...mildly.

(would you like me to set the thread up now? it'll be a continuation from here.)

more_horiz
(yes thats fine with me)

more_horiz
ready for moving

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum