X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteRe: I need you now (Jake)

more_horiz
Thana followed Jake out, and hopped in the car with him. Waiting for Jax to come as well, and looked at him. She wanted to let him in, and wanted to spend her life with him. But...she didn't know how to show that to him. And instead sat quietly. fidgeting. She hated that she couldn't, and wanted to do more for him. "I-I don't know how much time has passed Jake. " Thana said softly, she remembered hours of torture and of pain. But Jake seemed like he didn't think it was more then a few hours.

She sat quietly and hid her hands under her gloves, and curled up in his chair. She waited for them to drive to the mansion.

more_horiz
Jake stared ahead while sitting in the driver's. A dark but pained look crossed his face. "Don't treat me like i am some idiot. Since we have met you have done nothing but make me fight for you and crawl on my knees as if i am somehow not worthy of you. I am not an idiot and im done being your plaything!"  He punched the steering wheel hard. 

"Just go pack your stuff and go back to shikon. I'm sure he has plenty of time for your games. YES thana i know your hands are hurt. YES thana i know you were gone for days! Normal people would hug and love on thier loved ones like they almost died. I need more than a hope that you might touch me every once in a while. So i can't do this anymore. I'm done. As much as it hurts to say this. We are over."

more_horiz
Thana bit her lip and turned and looked at him. Listening to him. "I understand.." She said softly, she hadn't meant to make him do that. She wanted to be with him but she needed to take time, and deep down she knew this was going to happen. He needing things that she couldn't give.

"I know that's what normal people would do...I'm sorry Jake..I'm sorry that I hurt you. But I'm not sorry that I love you. " She said, and faced him. "Drop me off at the corner here. I don't need to go to the Mansion." Thana told him, and turned forward sadly. Patting Jax, "Thank you for being the one I needed." She said, and when he pulled up got out of the car. Smiling sadly at him. She knew this wouldn't of worked, and walked around to his side. This wasn't going to be easy, but she knew they had to break up. So she leant in and kissed him, straining as it was hard. "Goodbye Jake." She said, and walked away from the car. "Look after Jax."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum