X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

one tequila two tequila three tequila floor (r)

descriptionCompleteRe: one tequila two tequila three tequila floor (r)

more_horiz
Ari looked up from cuddling chris's back and scowled at her brother. It was no secret in thier family that her brother drank. It was also no secret that alcohol fueled his already bad temper. She wished colton was here to calm him down. He had taken her place as the Alec tamer. 

She moved from behind Chris and hopped off of the counter. A small cramp made her cringe in pain. "Alec stop being a drunk idiot and go sleep it off. Leave him alone. What goes on between us is none of your concern. I am not a child and you cant order me around anymore." She put herself between Alec and Chris. She stared down her much bigger, much stronger brother with a momma bear look.

more_horiz
Delphi had about one and a half beers but she was still a bit tipsy, things were lopsided and weird and it was making her feel pretty damn comfortable especially with personal space, so being all over Jake was nice, and having attention was also nice, but being drunk was VERY nice.

Delphi didn't notice the bright red blood spill upon the light blue peplum top she had on, that was currently being peeled off of her by Jake, instead she happily welcomed it, something the sober Delphi would never do. She blushed and gave a silent giggle and mouthed "You can do whatever you want with me." In her head it seemed the words were coming out fine however she was still voiceless as usual.

more_horiz
Jake finished his beer and stood Delphi up. He kept a hand behind her back to keep her steady then stood up himself. He drained the last of his beer and put it in the case then swept her up in his arms. "Anything you arent comfortable with, tell me to stop and i will." He kissed her gently and carried her off to her room for some "alone time."

more_horiz
Alec tapped her on the nose. "You gunna let her fight allllll your battles for you Christopher? Sounds like a bloody great idea. Can't wait to see her waddling across the battle field nine months round and all that. So bloody what if I'm drunk Arabella. I still know whats goin on. "

He grabbed her upper arm firmly and started pulling on her to lead her back to ber room. "Yea you're soooo grown up little sister. You confuse your words. Now c'mon it's time for you to rest."

more_horiz
Chris listened to all that Arabella had to say, though he disagreed with some of it. She was entitled to her opinion, as was everyone else and he wasn't going to force his thinking down their throats. The mutant was thinking of the larger picture rather than one night of blowing off steam. His thoughts kept going back to before he and his friend had been captured when overseas and how they, too, had thought a few beers wouldn't hurt anything; they had been so wrong and the enemy had capitalized on their drunken state. Chris didn't want to see fellow mutants, and friends, die because of lack of foresight.

He was just about to voice his concerns about allowing everyone to drink freely while MRD was planning to kill them all when Alec walked into the kitchen and the general feel of the room went from tense but manageable to almost sucking all of the oxygen out. "The battle isn't going to be that far away and you know it. I see it on your face: it's the look every soldier gets when they know war's coming. Rather than getting drunk and arguing over drinking and your sister, you and I should be preparing these civilians for the hell they're about to go through. It might just be enough to save lives."

Chris' eyes narrowed when Ari stepped between them then Alec tried to pull her to bed, in response, the young man shook his head and stepped forward between them, looking dead into the other man's eyes. "Listen to me: there is no one else here to teach anyone. It's up to us - you and I and we have to work together. They're acting like kids. We have to make them think like mutants - soldiers or they don't stand a chance. I don't want to see the only family I have die, Alec. But I can't do it alone."

more_horiz
Ari winced,his hold on her was tight. Alec was alot bigger than her and alot stronger than her. She already bruised easily before the pregnancy but now with the extra bloodflow she bruised like crazy. She pulled against him but couldnt break free. His memories and thoughts were overwelming. He was hurting her in more ways than one. "Alec let go....alec you are hurting me! Alec god dammit let go of me!" She had enough. She brought her hand back and slapped him on the cheek to snap him out of it the stress of his soul on her caused blood to drip from her nose. "Do not fucking touch me again until you have my permission!" She was visibly upset and breathing harder. Her ribcage rose and fell rapidly. She took Chris's arm to steady herself and put her hand to her nose to try to stop the dripping blood. "Chris will take care of me since apparent you forgot how to." She looked up at Chris she looked upset still but it was all aimed at her brother. "Please i want to go to ned now. I cant sleep unless you are there. I feel safer."

more_horiz
Delphinium Rose Prince was always considered a flower as a child and not just because of her name but because her mother believed that Delphi possessed the same beauty and innocence.. Or at least that's what Delphis mom believed. Right now this little flower was about to let Jake into her secret garden. Of course a sober Delphi would be protesting this like no other but this wasn't sober Delphi this was drunk Delphi and she was a totally different girl right now.

The blonde playfully kicked her legs and giggled as Jake carried her bridal style up to her bedroom, she clung to his upper body and nuzzled her face into his neck and sloppily mouthing "Jake, I am ready for ANNYTHINNGG!"

more_horiz
Well Chris wasn’t really wrong about everyone being attacked at any moment. Isaac had been watching the activity of the mansion. Most of the students were gone but the mutants he needed were there according to the new source of intelligence he had acquired. Chris, Ari and their unborn child; the three mutants he needed to complete his master plan and eradicate the mutant race once and for all.

The power cut to the mansion and the lights went dark before the dim back up lights came on.  They were able to disable most of the defenses with a computer virus but he did not know how long that would last. The creator for the mansions defenses was rather bright and had anticipated the MRD attempting to override the defenses in place.  Grenades burst through the windows of the kitchen and the upstairs bedrooms. Perhaps it was over kill but Isaac was not going to under estimate the mutants once again. ”Surround the mansion and also place guards at the exit tunnels under the mansion. The oracle predicts that they will attempt to escape there.” he said in a cold voice before soldiers started to surround and flood the mansion.

((Sorry guys Loika so tempted me to do this. Let me know if you need me to change anything))

more_horiz
Jake tossed Delphi onto her bed and began drunkenly undressing. He pulled his shirt off and showed his rock hard abs. He slipped off his jeans and got into bed with her. He showered her in kisses and affection. He touched and teased her. He was ready to take the next step with her when the explosions rocked the school. The explosions helped sober him up. 

He clambered out of the bed quickly and pulled his clothes back on. He was pulling on his clothes still a little drunk but thinking clearer. "Del take my keys and get jax to the car! I have to get bells. I'll meet you at the car!"

more_horiz
Delphi was a silent, giggling mess, Jake had the drunk blonde wrapped around his handsome finger. She wiggled off her black mini skirt and had Jake help her unzip her peplum top and unhook her light pink and black polka dotted bra. She was in heaven and if she could She would purr like the little kitten the man she was with thought her out to be. But when the grenade went off she went from being a drunken damsel to being fully alert. 

The blonde slipped on her black lace panties and a loose fittng t shirt from one of her drawers. She felt like a mix of shame and regret but she wasn't going to let that show. Now wasn't the time for that. She nodded at Jake, took the keys, shoved them in her pocket and grabbed one of her books that she had in her room incase she needed to stab a bitch with the pages of Catcher in the Rye. 

She ran out the door and rushed down the stairs to get Jax from the common room. The Shepard was unharmed but he was cowering and pawing at his ears, a blonde man in an MRD uniform grinned at Delphi who just stood there staring at The lanky young man.... It was Dorian.

more_horiz
The MRD experiment broke the glass out of the back Windows with his screech, the dogs sensitivity to sound made it easy for him to sneak into mansion without getting his balls bitten off. 

His job was simple get in. Kill the mutants and then get out. Dorian Prince was no longer the loving big brother his hethen little sister knew. As far as Dorian was concerned Delphinium was no longer his sister she was now his target and he had her right in his sights. Her death would truly please Isaac. "Hello Delphinium. It's been a while has it not? Ya know a lot has changed since I last saw you. Like did you know that humans could become mutants and fight for the greater good. To destroy murdered like you."

more_horiz
Chris turned his head and looked out through the window nearest him watching the darkness outside. He could feel bio-electrical signals all around the mansion that shouldn't have been there and, while they were close to the forest and it could be chalked up to wildlife, so much wildlife at one time in the same area was too coincidental for him. His eyes narrowed and he turned to the two of them with a stern expression.

"Quiet, both of you," he barked briefly then stepped a bit closer to the window, "something's not right-" As the lights went out, he knew his worst fear had been realized and he moved back to Alec and Arabella just as the grenades came into the kitchen. His combat experience gave away what they were and he wrapped his two arms around each of them, pulling them down toward the floor as he created an electrically-charged shield around the three of them as they exploded. Much of the kitchen suffered damage, though the electro-magnetic repulsion from the shield sent shrapnel and debris away from Chris, Ari and Alec.

He leered at Alec in a silent way of telling him that he had told him so before taking Ari's hand and kissing her looking at the two of them. "We need to find the others and get out of here. We have to be careful... they have Seth - which means they could know what we are going to do, but if we stick together, we're stronger than we are apart but if at any time things look bad and I tell you to abandon me and save yourselves, you must do so. I can hold them off long enough to secure your escape."

more_horiz
Ari opened her mouth to yell at alec again when Chris told her to be quiet. Her mouth snapped shut obediently. She could feel what he was thinking through the touch on his arm. 

She let out a startled yell when the windows exploded. Couldnt they ever catch a damn break? She hid behind Chris and his shield. He had a way of making her feel safe. She stopped when she picked up on the plan jake had made up with Chris in case things went south. She shoom her head and clung to his arm "No no no Chris please dont leave me i need you. I cant do this by myself. I am not going anywhere with Jake I wont leave you!"

more_horiz
Jax wagged his tail when he saw Delphi. He licked and nuzzled her hands. The big dog almost knocked her over when he jumped up on her. He was a dog and didn't realize how big he was. He was happy to see one of his humans. He smelled another human and jumped down. He put himself between Delphi and Dorian. His big scary teeth showed when he growled at Dorian. 

Jake snuck through the house. He could hear the mrd soldiers breaking in. Why the hell wasn't the security system working. Where was everybody. He could only hope they all escaped. He knelt down and placed his hand on the floor with his closed so he could concentrate. He could feel the others in the house except for Alec's boyfriend. 

He stood up and shook his head. Where was he? More importantly where was his shoes? He looked around to make sure it was all clear and kept going. He found Arabella and the others where he last knew them to be. In the kitchen. He could tell by the look on bell's face she was scared and mad at the same time. Not a good combination. She wouldn't be thinking clearly. 

He nodded to Chris and Alec then gently took bell's arm. "C'mon princess we gotta go pronto. Del and Jax are waiting for us at the car." He pulled gently but firmly with one hand and detangled her fingers from Chris with the other. He hated to be cruel but time was of the essence. 

more_horiz
Arabella scowled at the last person in the world she wanted to see. She was a bit mad at Chris for making plans without her but she was furious at Jake for suggesting it. The last person she wanted to anywhere with was him. 

She screamed and struggled with him. He was alot stronger than her though. He was easily able to get her hands off of Chris. She was still putting up a fight with him as hd took her away. "No!no!please im not leaving him! Stoppit i swear to god ill drain your soul if you dont let go!Chris no!"She screamed and cursed as he took her. 

more_horiz
Loika stayed next to Isaac when she wasnt in her cell. She was like an obedient dog and in her mind she didnt believe otherwise. In her eyes Isaac was pretty much close to God. So when it was time to go tracking she went with with him no questions asked. She sat quietly in the car the entire way to the mansion. 

At the mansion she shifted into a wolf. She sat obediently at his side,panting and wagging her tail like a happy dog. She nuzzled his leg affectionately and stood back up. It was go time. Fitted with a tracking collar in case she decided to go rogue, she moved in on the school. 

The MRD troops payed her no mind. Most actually tried to avoid her and her strong jaws. She entered the school through a broken window. The glass on her floor cut her paws but she didnt even seem to notice.

She tracked the scent of the targets to the kitchen. The first two she saw was Chris and Alec. She went completely alert and growled at the two with fangs bared as she walked towards them. She could hear the girl screaming but she was focused on the two men.

more_horiz
Chris met Arabella in the eyes deeply as Jake arrived. "This isn't a debate - you, Claire and Alec are going with Jake. They'll be too focused on what I'm about to do to come after you. I'll meet back up with you guys once I can, but you have to do this, Ari. We don't have time to argue over it." He gently brushed her cheek with a soft smile as Jake pulled her away. "I love you, Arabella." He then nodded at Jake as he stood to his feet and looked around the house but the sound of glass creaking drew his attention to the wolf approaching nearby.

He would know the bio-electric signature of Loika anywhere and sighed at the gravity of the situation when she bared her teeth and growled. He was in for a fight, like it or not and focused, turning his body to the side as to give her a smaller target while his two hands charged with electricity, popping and hissing. The young mutant kept his eyes locked on Loika but spoke to the others. "Get out of here, all of you!"

Chris didn't like the possibility of fighting a fellow mutant, let alone one that likely wasn't in control of her actions. From what he knew of Loika, she wouldn't be willingly aiding MRD otherwise, but if he had to, he would do what he must. "Loika... I don't want to fight you, but I will if you give me no other choice. Why are you with them? You're one of us..."

more_horiz
Delphi stared at her brother, or the shell that was once her brother, this was not Dorian, he was supposed to write her on her birthday. That was months ago, he was upposed to visit her, he saw supposed to care for and protect her. He was her only best friend. And she needed to do something, she almost forgot that she had her classic novel in her hand, the blonde made a hand signal to Jax letting him know to she was safe and should come towards her, with her other hand she opened the book up and with a flick of her wrist the pages folded into paper airplanes and detached themselves from the spine and hovered in mid air, the tips were sharp, not sharp enough to seriously hurt Dorian but they would leave puncture wounds, and at her command the planes went flying towards him however she wasn't prepaired for him to let out an ear splitting shriek that caused her to collapse to the ground from the pain.

Dorian was hit by at least 5 of the pages she had sent after him but he wasn't phased, he grimaced and walked over to his baby sister. Delphi thankfully had Jax with her and though the dog was a bit phased by the banshee cry he helped protect Delphi, eventually she pulled herself off the ground and ran to Jakes car with the German Sheppard next to her she unlocked the car and her and Jax slid inside relocking It so no other MRD agents could get inside. She was a bit surprised Dorian didn't pursue her further since he wanted to exterminate her. But like all bad guys, and she hated having to think he was a bad guy her brother had to be in there somewhere, he had some type of motive.

more_horiz
Colton had been busy taking it easy in one of the quieter rooms. He enjoyed having a good time but his body was finally finishing mending and he didn’t want to bother Alec and give his boyfriend some time to mend things up with his sister and her fiancé.  He was busy watching whatever was on the TV at the moment before the power cut and explosions rocked the mansion.

He quickly got up and went to the kitchen where everyone had been gathered earlier and stopped in his tracks seeing a wolf glaring at Chris and Alec with troopers at its back. ”Shit shit shit.” he said aloud. He hoped he wouldn’t run into the MRD this soon. He was pretty sure they were going to get fucked and not in a good way.

more_horiz
Everything seemed to be going according to plan. The oracle project had told him that the mutants would not be expecting an attack save for one, and that was Chris the key he needed for his experiment. He could go for Ari and the unborn child but Chris had been becoming more powerful than even Isaac had predicted. A voice came over his ear piece and he swore under his breath. ”They have changed their strategy. Initiate new attack pattern.  Deploy the prototype sentinel on an intercept course for their vehicle. Project Nightwolf, project Screech and alpha squad please join me in the kitchen. Beta and Charlie squads provide back up for us while Delta squad assists the sentinel. “ he ordered in a cold voice before he walked into the destroyed doors that was the entrance to the school for “gifted youngsters”

”In war there will always be beasts of burden; such a primitive mind able to be over whelmed and controlled by scent and sound.” he said in a menacing tone as he stood behind Loika and glared at Chris. ”At first I thought it would be best to eradicate all of your kind. Then I began to realize, why not make them fight my battles. Fight fire with fire. I do not loose troops and innocent human lives. I let your wretched kind battle themselves into nothingness.” he said looking over at Chris as a small smirk came to his face before he let out a soft chuckle. ”The oracle was right. You would stand and fight. You are a “soldier” after all. All you know is how to kill nothing more.  I cannot wait to twist your mind and have you destroy your comrades. You are a key to victory.” he said as he looked over to Alec and the other blonde man that had appeared during his small peep talk. ”The other two serve me no purpose. Destroy them. Take Chris alive. “ he said before he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small bead and threw it at Colton hitting the other man and covering him in trigger scent. Bullets started to fly at Alec and troops with electric safe shields, upgraded since the last encounter started to move upon Chris.

Meanwhile with Delphi and Jax….

The prototype sentinel landed on the ground in front of the vehicle that Delphi had locked herself into leaving a small crater in its wake. The uber powerful ones from days of future past It turned its glowing gaze at the vehicle before it walked forward. ”Mutant presence detected. Identification Delphi Prince. Power of Papyrokinesis and phasing. Threat level low. it said in a booming synthesized voice as its hands started to crackle with energy.  It stepped on the hood of the vehicle and thrust an energized hand forward breaking through the windshield as it grasped towards Delphi.

more_horiz
Jake nodded to Chris. " I'll take care of her as good as if she was mine. Tampa." Was all he would say. He didn't want to give too much away in case the man was captured and tortured. He had to get back to the car. To Del and Jax.

" Alright princess. You are going to hate me for this buuuut." He scooped up Arabella. Even pregnant the petite girl didn't weigh much. He put her over his shoulder without squishing her belly. An arm under her rump held her in place. "Time to go Bells. I'm sorry."

He rushed through the house with her like that. He used to envy the large house. Now it was an obstacle course. Bells' protests were making it more difficult. He made it though. He had to take/make a few short cuts to get there but he did. There was a sentinel in the garage going for delphi. " HEY ASSHOLE!" He yelled dropping to one knee. He used his free hand to touch the floor. Using his power he made part of the floor come up and slam the sentel through the garage wall. It made the whole garage terribly unstable. He knew that it wouldn't stop the big machine. He didn't have much time. He stood up shaky as fuck and ran to the car.

" Jax backseat buddy." He opened the door, pushed the seat forward with his foot, and set Bells in the backseat with the dog. He hoped in the driver's seat and peeled out of the garage, swerving to miss the crater. He narrowly missed the door as it was opening and nearly mowed down MRD in the driveway as they sped away.

more_horiz
In her wolf form Loika used to be able to talk. She could still talk now but it was like Isaac was in control of everything in her that was human and left only the animal instincts. She cocked her head in the direction of Ari and Jake. His running was pulling at her predator drive to chase. Chris' taunting pulled her attention back to him. He really thought he could take her? Her skeleton may be full of one of the strongest metals in the world but her healing factor would save her from any fatal injuries.

Her growl sounded suspiciously like a like as she moved closer. Only Isaac's voice stopped her. She looked back at him like a lovesick puppy and wagged her tail. He gave her the order and threw the bead. It was all she needed. She turned on Colton and surged forward. Her eyes were full of bloodlust.

more_horiz
Dorian watched the doe eyed blonde run away with her hands over her ears and the German Shepherd beside her, letting her get away was the least of his concerns and all part of the plan, besides the dog was more useful then she was. the Screech was unphased from the flesh wounds
 he had received from the girls paper planes, they weren't too deep but still deep enough to where blood was drawn. He plucked the final ninja star paper plane hybrids from his skin and joined Isaac and Nightwolf in the kitchen, he had a cockey grin tugging at his lips as he looked at the competition before him, looks like Isaac got him and Agent Nightwolf some good toys, sweet, this would be fun.

Dorian had his shield on him knowing of Chris's strong powers, but regardless hed be able to slow the mutants down no doubt about it. He glanced around the room making sure all the agents had their hearing protection, in training he caused 10 agents to go permanently deaf. The male narrowed his eyes and without almost any effort let out an ear splitting banshee shriek.

more_horiz
Tears filled her eyes when Chris touched her cheek. It felt like a permanent goodbye. Like she would never see him again. Then like that Jake was peeling her off of him. She was pissed, scared, and hurt all at the same time. The hurt was obvious on her face as Jake carried her off over his shoulder. It was the last time she saw Chris.

She screamed and kicked at him the whole time he carried her even when he tried to shush her. She was in no mood to be shushed or calmed down. Jake was strong though. All the fighting she put up and he still held strongly to her.

She paled when she saw the sentinal in the garage. Jake nearly dropped her trying to get rid of it. She was impressed but still pissed. She kicked out at him as he shoved her into the backseat with his dog. She missed but still felt proud of herself for doing so. Jake left the father of her baby and her brother behind. She could never forgive him for that. She buckled up as he sped off. She sobbed in the backseat uncontrollably as they left everything behind.

more_horiz
Alec watched his sister get dragged off by the young man. Her wails broke his heart. He did not like seeing his baby sister suffer. Hearing her suffer was almost worse. Everything happening around them was very sobering. They were all seriously fucked in the ass.

He was impressed with the young man. He was a huge dick to Chris and the young man still defended him against attacks. Maybe he was alright after all. He felt useless to help him out with the crazy wolf woman. He was the only one in the house with no powers.

He scowled when the wolf went for his lover. No one sunk their teeth into Colton except for him. He left the safety of Chris' shield and went after the wolf. Friend or not she was not going to touch a paw on Colton. He went after the wolf and aimed a kick to her ribcage.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum