X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Tis the Season (R)

descriptionCompleteTis the Season (R)

more_horiz
William Stryker sipped from a brandy glass in the Mayor's office. He sat quietly while the Mayor went over his proposal for a "peace ball" with the mutant community. With christmas coming up and elections in the following year the Mayor needed to seriously earn some brownie points with the people. Stryker knew this.

This was why he had devised this absolutely divine plan. He was doing gods work. Everything was falling into place. She set down his brandy glass. " Well? What do you think? I feel this will unite the mutant community and the rest of the city. Show them we can be civilized. In return all we ask is that they register. Isnt much." He smiled when the mayor nodded. The mayor had been pushing for registration forever and he was finally finding a loophole.

The mayor reached across the desk and shook Stryker's hand. "I like the charity ball proposal. I approve of it. And since you are handling all of the funding ill agree to keep you annonymous. The invitations will go out as soon as they are ready. Most likely within the week. "

Stryker thanks him and collected the paperwork he needed, leaving the rest for the mayor. He smiled to himself as he walked out of the office. Why hadnt he thought of this sooner?

descriptionCompleteRe: Tis the Season (R)

more_horiz
Loika was curled up in her usual position in nice comfortable clothes near Peter when she heard the post truck. Se looked from him to Lakai. Lakai was enthralled in her video games and she didnt want to bother peter. She got up and lazily stretched before heading outside.

She collected the mail and headed back inside before the winter chill got to bad. She went through the mail as she walked back inside. Most of it was junk mail. Some magazines. Inside the stack of mail was a fancy envelope from the mayor. Her heart skipped a beat. She could only think the worst.

She put the stack of mail down on a table near the door and hurried to Jason's office. She gave the doorway a quick knock and walked in without waiting for him to reply. She thrust the unopened envelope in his face. Inside was a letter with invitations that would read:

Dearest Members of the Mutant Community,

You are invited to a special charity event called the Peace Ball. Please join us for an evening of dancing, food, and entertainment. All proceeds will go to genetic research. All that we ask in return is that you please register and provide a small blood sample for testing purposes. If you screen for anything life threatening you will be contacted. Please make an appointment here ( An address is given) for your registration.

Thank you and cant wait to meet you at the ball

Mayor of New York and Mayoral staff.

more_horiz
Jason looked up from his book, highlighter pen in his left hand. What was odd, Loika didn't say anything as she handed the mail to him. "Ah, mail. excellent." he exclaimed. He saw it was invitation to some sort of charity party.

Mayor of New York City wrote:
Dearest members of the mutant community. You are invited to a special charity event called the Peace Ball. Please join us for an evening of dancing, food, and entertainment. All proceeds will go to genetic research. All that we ask in return is that you please register and provide a small blood sample for testing purposes. If you screen for anything life threatening you will be contacted. Please make an appointment here ( an address is given) for your registration.

Thank you and cant wait to meet you at the ball

Mayor of New York and Mayoral staff.

As he got closer to the bottom of the invitation, he was slighly shocked. "It sounds fishy, but I am not going to make anyone go unless they want to go." said Jason. "Let me ask you, do you want to go." He knew there was some sort of catch behind this whole party, but he didn't know what it was.

more_horiz
When Jeff sip his tea he was planing what to do today" Mh go back to the danger room to train for a good hour, then head to the garden for some yoga then to finshing the day off some free running in new york to end the day in a good note, Noting can change that and i mean no one going to.

Last edited by Jeff Knight on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OOC: Jeff the letter just arrived and it went straight to Jason. Jeff would have no idea what is in the letter.

Loika hesitated. " You know me well enough to know I am the last person that would volunteer to be poked by a needle. But... if the mayor is offering this as peace with the humans... do we want to give up a chance at being able to be treated like normal beings?" She bit her lip with her abnormally long canines and fidgeted. She want to talk to Peter to see what he had to say. He knew Lakai would never pass up the chance for a party.

more_horiz
Sara came into the office with a couple mugs of hot coffee. She set one down for Jason then sipped from her own mug while she read the invitation over Jason's shoulder." Oooo this sounds kind of fun. And it says its for charity. Are we going?" she was sitting on the edge of Jason's desk. She smoothed her sweater dress and took the letter from Jason to read over it more while she drank her coffee.

more_horiz
"I will go, except one thing." said, Jason picking up glass of hot coffee. "They failed to announce the time of the Peace Ball." Leaning back on his chair, Jason thought. It wasn't a bad idea for a speck of blood they could provide peace to the nation of mutants. He then sat up again. "Darlin' you are going to be so beautiful." smiled Jason as he looked at Sara. She was beautiful without any make up on. "So, when shall we depart?"

more_horiz
Abigail walked down the hallway to Andrews' office with a yawn, her boots clacking against the hard floor. She had overslept that day and the effects were still present. She would have preferred to stay in bed, but she still has to work out her classes and ask some questions before she got completely settled in. As she approached his door her heightened hearing picked up some of their speech coming outmmuffled through the door. Abigail popped her head inside of Jason's office, noting his wife's presence, as well as the important looking letter on his desk. "Hey Mr.Andrews, if I'm not interrupting anything, I was hoping we could discuss my classes. And did I hear something about a ball?"

more_horiz
Jeff Saw the Door of the Office of the headmaster open. He came in and look at Him, His Wife and his Sister talking about her classes and some Ball there talking about. Looking at jeff's thoughts he never like to party or to have fun. He enter in the office sitting with his black hoody looking at everyone and not saying anything to them.

He was thinking" Dudes it your pick to go there is no way i going , i got some work to do."

more_horiz
Sara scratched her chin as she read through the letter. She found the information about the ball on the reverse side. " This will be fun. AND I get an excuse to go dress shopping with the girls. " She looked from Loika to Abagail. Sara loved shopping and loved having an excuse to try dresses on. For being a Maine born girl of a fisherman's daughter she really knew how to shop. " Abigail, Loika. We are going dress shopping!" She clapped her hands excitedly.

more_horiz
Jeff said to Jason" Headmaster if i may, do all of us have to go i never like going to party, and beside i got plans to head into the danger room to train for a good few hours before i head to sleep, and beside tonight is a bloody full moon i can't go there and change into my wolf form."

Jeff never love to **Wolf-Out in Publit** He look at Sara,Then Jason to his New watch which have a computer buit-in. He thought" Well have fun you are now draging me to no ball."

more_horiz
Loika was lounging near the window almost like a calm and faithful dog. She was watching the snow fall. She was still listening to the chatter in Jason's office but she was also just watching the snow. " Um, shut up Jeff. If you dont wanna go then dont go but dont sulk around here like an emo wimp. The ball isnt tonight. Its next Saturday." She picked up a piece of paper with one hand, balled it up, and threw it at him.

She turned to squabble with him some more and saw his sister walk into the room. Thats right. His REAL sister. You were just her replacement until she got here.... She thought to herself. At least he had a sister that was loyal and wouldnt leave... She turned back to the window and watched the snow.

more_horiz
"Jeff, you are not required to go if you do not wish to go. But the danger room is off limits to you...for now. You are training far too much, and eat far too little. I guess what I am trying to say, is you are wasting your time and energy." said Jason as he stood up and looked at Abigail. "We can discuss your classes later, Abby. If you don't mind, can you come around some time tomorrow and I will personally talk to you about your classes. Unless you would rather, Sara help you." said Jason. He looked at Loika now. The thoughts he was hearing from her were far to rude, but he wasn't going to embarrass her in front of everyone. He gave Loika stern look. "Behave yourself, Mrs. Faelith."

He looked at Sara now and smiled. She was going shopping with girls. "Have fun, darlin'" said Jason, silently inside her head. He smiled again as he intruded her mind.

more_horiz
Jeff look at his body and craving food. it been days since his last meal. Jeff Sign and said to Jason" Yeah you are right about that i didn't have food since i came back from japan. He thought of a awesome idea. he said to Jason" Well your right, and talking about it make him more hungry, Why not the both of us have lunch and i am cooking who in?"

more_horiz
When she heard Sara say the words dress shopping, the first thing Abigail wanted to say was 'No way you're getting me in a dress sistah', but she bit her lip and held back her words. It would definitely not look good to just turn down her professors offer without even thinking about it. But Abigail just was not the type of girl who could stand browsing through stores for hours on end trying to find something that looked good on her. She always went for convenience and comfort, not fashion. "Yeah, that's fine, we can discuss it tomorrow, Mr. Andrews." She turned her attention to his wife.

"Um, Mrs.Andrews, I'm thankful for the offer to go dress-shopping together, but dresses and shopping in general just isn't my thing, y'know? Besides, I wouldn't want to be a hassle and have you have to keep an eye on me." she thought about the prospect and wondered if it would actually be that bad. Abigail spotted Loika looking out the window in what she thought was a lonely expression. Maybe she could use this trip to improve their relationship before she made an serious enemy. "On second thought, scratch that. It'll be a chance to improve my friend-making skills, and maybe Miss Wolf here can give me some fashion tips. What do you say, up to the challenge?" She asked, a smirk playing on her lips. Her ears perked up when Jason expressed concern at her brothers health and her eyes widened in alarm noticing his skinny frame. "Dude, no offense, but you need to start putting on a little weight!" She had a playful smile to let him know she was kidding.

more_horiz
Jeff look at his sister smille and told Jason" Ok since the full moon is coming in 2-4 hours i can head into the woods and hunt me down a deer or a cow, or something before i turn into the werewolf. He stand up and heading to his room to plan out the room for lockdown for the full moon.

more_horiz
Loika Shifted to a wolf after hearing Jason's voice in her head. " Woof." She said in reply. Her soft black fur was finally getting its old shine back and she was pretty back to her healthy weight. She just had a sadness with her sister gone.

She was faintly listening to the conversation in the background. She was letting her thoughts drift. She heard the other wolf girl talking. She had no problem with the girl. On the contrary she reminded Loika of herself when she first arrived at the school. She heard the girl speaking to her and her ears perked up. She looked over her shoulders, her ice blue eyes were the only thing distinguishable in besides her black fur. " Oh I dont think we have a choice." She joked. " Sara is all girl. She would just drag us to the store. Or give the most adorable kicked puppy look. Excuse the pun. And we wouldn't be able to refuse her. The woman should have been a lawyer." She slowly got up and stretched.

more_horiz
Jake was sitting in what looked like a nurse's office downtown. It was the location for the "genetic test" mutants had to take to go to the ball. Even though he was a mutant, alot of the nurses were flirting with him. He smirked. They tried to hide their smiles and flirtacious giggles.

The nurse testing him took his finger and poked it with a needle similar to what diabetics used to test their fingers. It was just a drop of blood. He looked over at Gabe and Neal. " It wasnt so bad. You guys gunna go for this?"

more_horiz
Rachel received a letter in a mail that invited her over to Peace Ball and she was going to go, she needed to get out of her boring routine of rounding up strangers. She was going to have fun, then she read the part about giving blood sample. It's just blood, what can they possibly do with it. There was nothing to be afraid of. Rachel figured that others received the same letter.

The next day, Rachel appeared at the hospital to give blood. The nurse had sandy-blond hair and was wearing a ponytail. But to Rachel it was all the same, humans. God's mistake for life.
"Right this way ma'am." the young nurse led her throw hallways, until she reached a small room. To Rachel's surprise the doc was already there. Ready.

Without hesitating, Rachel extended her hand on the table. "Just so we are clear here doc, if I feel sick afterwards or if something happens to me or my abilities, I will be back and you won't like me, trust me." said Rachel in dark, cold voice. She didn't know what they were going to do other than draw blood.

The doctor wiped her middle finger with some alcohol and then pierced the skin. Rachel felt slight pinch bu then it was gone. The doc drew blood out of her, redirecting it to different glasses and small tubes. It was nasty. Afterwards, Rachel stood up and left, she was going to be at that Peace Ball, whether they wanted her or not.

more_horiz
Back in the school!
Jeff was doing his Parcore Training all around the house. Then back to the office and said" Well, Since i not going why not i drop you guys there myself, I hear my stepbrother is going to drop off some stuff to the ball there and he asking me to help him to get ready so when the ball is ready my stepbrother will call me and he will drop you guys to the ball."

more_horiz
Sara had already dragged the girls off for a dress shopping trip. She took along any girls from the school that were willing to go to the ball. She took them to one of the dress boutiques downtown and started helping them look through dresses. Since she had a little fashion sense she was more than willing to help the girls. For herself she picked out the perfect dress . It was of course mermaid style, which made her and the girls laugh a bit.

more_horiz
Stryker smiled as he looked over the newest reports the hospital and testing site had been sending over. There were some promising genetic traits here. Things that could change mankind in the medical field and even on the battle field. He marked the files of his favorite mutants for later. His entire attitude changed when he got to the "F's". It seemed as though The younger sister had some very interesting traits indeed. The older sister is what made this whole thing so much better. He could start his project over with this information.

He called out to his secretary to make reservations for one of the top resteraunts in new york for him. Tonight he was going to celebrate.

more_horiz
During the Thing Jeff and mikey is seting up the place.
Jeff was finshing up with the detalls of the music and the tech stuff and said to Mikey" Yo, how the lighting going? On top of the place mikey is working on the lights of the place. He said to his stepbrother" Yo Jeff, the place is looking good to go for that duchbag party. He signs and said" Hey at least we got pay to set up the party, not to be in it, so cool it step bro. After all of that. The both brother set out to the tree to see what going on.

more_horiz
Abigail had a bored look on her face as she stood among the racks and racks of dresses. She wrinkled her nose at how skimpy some of them were. How did ladies put those on? This reinforced her immense dislike for shopping and girly clothes in general. She was starting to regret coming along, despite agreeing to it earlier. But as Loika had said, Sara wouldn't take no for an answer. Abigail looked at the dress Sara had picked out, and allowed herself a small smile of amusement when she saw it was a mermaid dress. Might as well try and look for something decent to wear, after all the trouble Sara had gone through to bring them here.

Idly flipping through a random rack, her eyes passed over dress after dress after dress. All of them were either too girly for her tastes or showed more skin then she liked. "No, no, no, definitely no." She sighed and looked at everybody else's figure enviously. While it wasn't easy to mistake her for a guy, she wasn't all that...curvy.

After a bit more searching, she managed to come across a dress that fit her needs. It was a very plain light brown, completely covered up her chest, and did nothing to accent her figure. The other girls probably would think it was a bad choice, but she didn't really care all that much what she wore.

"How's this look?" She held out the simple dress in front of her, showing it to the other girls.

more_horiz
Mikey who is with his stepbrother jeff and fellow tech head. He said to his stepbrother" hey bro why you nog going to this ball for, there is good food and music or you think that you will change into your wolf form during the ball?, Mikey think jeff is too heavy with his wolf powers he said to his loving his stepbro" dude you need to relex and come to the ball I am going but I am not going inside of it you see I myself don't like partys, but us wolfs heads need to relex and atleast have fun"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum