X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Tis the Season (R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Tis the Season (R)

more_horiz
Jeff give him a headbut and said" Dude just relex let go to the mall and pick up you a tie and a shirt. The both of them is heading into Mall. They both went to the Shirt and tie store to pick up mikey's stuff, until he saw Jason's Wife Sara, and Both of his Sisters Loika and Abby. He said to the 3 of them" Hello, This is brand new to see you guys, Girls i want you to meet my stepbrother Mikey Anno, Like me he is a Werewolf." Jeff Pay the dude the money And Mikey carry the bags.
he look at them and said" you doing as what i doing, geting stuff for the ball?"

more_horiz
Loika looked at the dresses and sighed. She was starting to show a little so none of the dresses she normally would have worn were going to fit. She was a tad envious of Abby's smaller and more feminine figure. Even if she was skinny like she normally was Abby was still prettier than her. She was lanky and shapeless normally.

She ended up picking out a red maternity dress Since it had a little room in it. She waited for The others to try on dresses while she took a seat near the changing rooms. She sat tiredly and rubbed her tummy while she was deep in thought.

more_horiz
Rachel pulled out of the limousine. Stephan left to go parking, while Rachel was going to find herself a dress. It wasn't as easy as she thought. She had to look good as not to attract too much attention but at the same time, the dress had to say she wasn't up for grabs. As Rachel walked in, a brown headed lady approached her. "Welcome to Dress and Gown, would you be needing any help today?" asked lady. Rachel shot her a glare and smiled weakly.
"No, thanks, I'll be fine." and with that Rachel went off to browse through dresses.

All the dresses she looked into so far, were too short or too big. Then she finally came over to the side where she instantly fell in love with a purple dress she saw. It just stood out the most in the row and Rachel took it to her fancy. After looking at it for a while, Rachel went off to try it out and it fit her perfectly.

Then, she bought it and as she was walking out, she dialed Stephan who was already waiting for her at the front. So two of them drove back home together.

more_horiz
Sara adored the dresses the girls picked out for themselves. They fit their personalities as best as they could. She knew neither girl liked dressing up. She thought it was good for them though. Not the dressing up part but the experience. Both girl needed to bond with someone their own age and gender. Being as they both had similar abilities she hoped they would build a lasting friendship and help protect eachother.

She helped the girls with their purchases and then led the way back to the car. She was giddy from the shopping trip. All she had to do was pick up the guys' tuxes on the way home and they would be all set. She looked back over her shoulder to the girls. " Are you girls hungry? Lunch on me"

more_horiz
Loika shrugged and looked to Abigail. " You can pick where to eat if you want. Doesnt matter to me either way."She was happy that they all found dresses and everything but her wolf senses were making her more anxious as the day went on. Something didnt feel right. She didnt want to bring down the mood of the ball. Some of the students seemed excited to be going to the ball and she didnt want to ruin that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum