X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Playin hookie...again ( R)

descriptionCompletePlayin hookie...again ( R)

more_horiz
Loika had a very long and very nice talk with Sara and made a decision. She was going to take anything into her own hands. She dressed herself then Mackenzie. she put Mackenzie in her carseat and took her Sara's office. Sara agreed to watch her for the day... and cover for her playing hookie.

She came back upstairs and tiptoed into Peter's room. It was early and he was still in bed. She snuck into his room and stepped lightly on his bed. He was asleep on his back. she crept up on him and leaned over him, one leg on either side of him, her knees close to his sides. She kissed his lips, cheeks, and nose softly. " Hey there prince charming... wake up." She said softy, still giving him sweet little kisses.

Last edited by Loika Faelith on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Playin hookie...again ( R)

more_horiz
Loika snack into Peter's room and stepped lightly on his bed. Peter was asleep on
his back. Loika crept up on him and leaned over Peter, one leg on either
side of him, her knees close to his sides. She kissed his lips, cheeks,
and nose softly. " Hey there prince charming... wake up." said Loika softy, still giving him sweet little kisses.

It was a nice dream. Ones he has rarely seen in his mind, while he was asleep. Peter wanted to open his eyes, but at the same time he wanted the dream to continue. It was after all a very rare thing for Peter; dreaming that is. Especially ones where Loika was involve. Peter finally decided to open his eyes and when he felt Loika on top of him, he smiled. It wasn't a dream. It was real the entire time. Looking at Loika, Peter kept smiling. "You won't believe the dream I just had," he joked.

more_horiz
She smiled down at him. Her hair was brushed and put into a loose side braid that hung over her shoulder. " Was it about some hottie?" She said playfully. Her heart still thudded like crazy when she looked into his eyes. She blushed bright red and kissed him. " Sara has Mackenzie for the day and shes covering for us if Jason says anything. Me and you are gunna play hookie today babe." They hadnt had any time alone together since Mackenzie came home. She was excited to have him to herself today.

more_horiz
Peter smiled as he brushed hair off Loika's face. "In fact it was." he kept on grinning like an idiot. "Hoochie?" asked Peter, not moving an inch. "Sounds interesting...does it involve someone and someone in it?" asked Peter. The last time he remembered talking to Loika was on his way back to New York and he got slapped. This whole time he has been thinking how she loved him, but lately his mind has been focusing on the unthinkable. Maybe she slapped him for other reasons. The reason she slapped him was because he left her to get Mason.

more_horiz
Loika was so happy to have peter right now. Their playful banter, everything. Deep down she wondered if he still loved her. She was still smiling when he touched her face. Even the smallest touch from him could make her heart just melt. She couldnt help the couple of tears that rolled down her cheeks when he touched her to brush away the hair from her face. She loved him so much that it scared and hurt her to think she would loose him.

more_horiz
Peter loved Loika more than life itself. More than fat kid loved his cake and way more than anyone ever loved her. Peter looked at her and continued smiling. "I hope those are the tears of joy. Or are they something else?" asked Peter. He knew he wasn't around much anymore, he has not bonded with Mackenzie properly and surely she would think of him as a stranger. He's just been tied up with some things. Some very illegal things. Things he didn't want Loika to know about. If he ever told her, he'd put her and the kid in danger, which is why he needed to keep it a secret as much as possible. "So, what is going on with your life?" asked Peter.

more_horiz
Loika cupped his face with her hands and kissed him deeply before she pulled away. She slowly got off of him and sat on the edge of the bed with her back to him. She didnt plan on telling him today. Not like this. She also couldnt lie to him. "peter i love u so much. Id die for you and mackenzie. You know that. But ah...ive been getting."

She chewed on her nail the way she did when she was nervous. " i needed money. I needed money for taking care of mackenzie. I didnt ask you because i figured you were more into chasing women like rachel. I had a long talk with rachel and she set me straight."

She felt ashamed for everything she had been doing almost since they had all come back from russia. "i guess both of us are magnets for trouble peter. Ive done some stuff im not proud of. I can only hope you will forgive me and stay with me."

more_horiz
Her lips were so soft to a touch. He smiled as he opened his eyes from the kiss. Nothing she could tell him would spoil his day anymore. Nothing. Then she began to bite her nails. "peter i love u so much. Id die for you and mackenzie. You know that. But ah...ive been getting." now she sounded very unhappy and secretive. "Getting what?" asked Peter as he pulled his knees to his chest and rested his arms on them.. " i needed money. I needed money for taking care of
mackenzie. I didnt ask you because i figured you were more into chasing
women like rachel. I had a long talk with rachel and she set me
straight."

Chasing woman like Rachel? "Baby, I have never had any interest in Rachel to begin with. Besides, she is a killer, I'd never go out with someone like Rachel." said Peter.

"...Ive done some stuff im not proud of. I can only hope you will forgive me and stay with me."

Peter looked at her with a shook. "What kind of stuff, Loika?" asked Peter.

more_horiz
"i.... was upset and thought you were into rachel when she tried to kiss u in russia. Then when u didnt follow me to check on out daughter i felt worse...but all of that was the adrenalin from the fight and stress from recently having a baby." she pushed her braid over her shoulder.

" like i said i needed money. I got a job at the kitten box down town. Ive been stripping for extra money." she blurted it out. She felt horrible about it. "i hate it. Alot. It was hard for me at first but ive been drinking"

She looked down at her feet. " one of the girls at the club has been giving me other stuff to deal with it." she looked back at him, starting to cry again. "baby im so sorry. I am so so sorry i didnt know what else to do. You have to believe me. I love u more than anything."

more_horiz

Kitten Box? A strip club? Suddenly every emotion erupted inside of him, but Peter had to remain positive. He couldn't just possibly judge her, because he himself wasn't doing any better. Drugs, the thing that will get him killed. He sighted in dislike. "Baby, you can't be doing that. you don't know what those crazy guys out there will try to do when they get drunk. Booze is your real enemy, not men. You have to quit place." said Peter, looking at her.

"How can you tell me not to do drugs and drinking, when you do the same thing. You might have adamantium in your bones, but you alcohol will destroy you. Not a fight.You have to stop all this bullshit. Ain't gonna help you!" said Peter.

"What's this other stuff some girl is giving you?" he knew that she meant well for her child and all but it she was going it the wrong way. "If you love me, you'll quit that place and stop all of your illegal stuff."

more_horiz
Loika flinched when Peter began to yell at her. She knew he was going to be mad at her. she had tried to prepare herself for this talk but you can never truly prepare yourself. It was hard. " I... dont work there anymore. Kas- Kelly. That guy that helped us save Mackenzie. You know, OUR DAUGHTER? Yea he came to the club for god knows what reason. I went on a miss- i helped him out with something and he paid me alot of money. So i should be alright for a while." She neglected to tell him she helped Kas break into a lab and steal a "cure" for the mutant gene. Or that she had been shot in the process in the leg.

The tears were still rolling down her cheeks as she stood up and faced him. " Baby i dont know what to do. Im lost without you. Ive never depended on anyone in my life, ive never trusted anyone enough. But i need you." She paced back and fourth a few times and looked back to him. " Ive been drinkin since before i came to the school. As for what she gave me... Just pills. Painkillers. It helped me not feel for a while. You do the same thing even after you promised you would stop."

She crawled back onto the bed with him and wrapped her arms around him, crying into his chest. Being an adult was so hard. Her leg was hurting but she didnt let it show. She hugged him tighter. " I just want us to be a family together. I hate all this fucked up shit. I hate feeling like im fighting for everything."

more_horiz
"...you do the same thing even after you promised you would stop.", said Loika. Then it struck Peter. He had to tell her. If she didn't hide any secrets than he shouldn't have any as well. He quickly jumped out of bed and raced to his dresser. Pulling out last drawer, Peter threw his clothes out and then turned to Loika before she could say anything. "Drug dealing isn't safe for me, and that is why I hoped you would never have to find out. That is why I've been away for so long. Baby, I have made us enough money to last at least several months if not more." said Peter as he pulled out ten stacks of money and threw it on a bed. "There is at least $10,000 dollars. I know what I've been doing is way too dangerous and illegal. But it was necessary...I just hope you can forgive me as well."

Peter jumped on a bed with Loika and crossed his legs in Indian style, taking Loika's hands into his. "Listen baby, no one must find out about this money. The last thing we need is for the Andrews' snooping around." said Peter. "With this much money, we can make sure Mackenzie grows up strong and healthy. I'll be there for her. I swear." said Peter.

more_horiz
Loika slipped her hands out of his silently and left his room without a word. She was gone for a few minutes before she came back with her stuffed wolf she had since she came to the school. She had made it at build a bear. She opened the threads in the back and pulled out a wad of money. It added up to about 15 thousand. She put it with his money on the bed. She hesitated before she reached farther into the stuffed wolf and pulled out a bottle of pills. Oxycontin. She started to hand him the bottle and hesitated again. She forced the bottle into his hands but it seemed hard for her. " Help me stop. help me get rid of them." It was going to be hard for her to stop. She knew that much. It almost hurt just to give him the bottle. The perscription was for her stage name " Luna Moon" and the perscription had been filled a few days ago yet it was already half gone.

more_horiz
Peter looked at Loika and then at the bottle. Where did she get them? No pharmacy would give out medicine without prescription. "Loika?" said Peter more of in a statement than a question. He then slowly reached out and took the bottle of pills away from her. She has obviously have been abusing the medicine. "Where are you hurt?" ask Peter. "This medicine is for treating pain and depression." Was she depressed. She knew that probably, but why was she doing it? Not saying much, Peter took her hand and hugged Loika tightly. "It's going to be alright. Remember Mackenzie."

more_horiz
Loika let him hug her. She felt better that she finaly told the truth but she also felt a little numb. She was a little shocked he still loved her even after everything she told him. He must really love her back. No one had loved her unconditionally like that. She slowly hugged him back. " One of the girls at work slipped me a couple my first night because i was so nervous. Shes a mutant too. She said they would calm me down.... and they did. Now i.... i feel like i need to take them all the time." She laid her head on his shoulder while he hugged her. " I got shot a couple times while i was helping Kas. Im alright its healed im just a little sore." She mumbled into his shoulder.

She sighed softly. " I think of Mackenzie all the time. I feel bad. She had to be born to such a horrible mom. I just want to do right by her. Let her have everything she will need. I wanna be a better mom than mine was.... im afraid im going to mess up. I wasnt meant to be a human much less a mom."

more_horiz
"I know its hard to be a parent. Hell, I'd never been good with kids before. I know that you are going to be a good mother. It always worse before it gets better. If you think, taking care of Mackenzie is hard now, imagine how hard it will be once she reaches teen years. Hopefully, by then we will establish some sort of schedule and stuff." said Peter softly. He pulled away from a hug and looked Loika straight in the eyes. "I am taking these, and I am going to flush them down the toilet. Unless you have aches of any kind, don't take these anymore. It's just as bad as doing drugs." said Peter as he shook the bottle.

"I am sure Mackenzie isn't stupid. She probably knows more than she lets on about things. So, don't ever let her see you like this." said Peter. "Loika, you are doing a splendid job as a parent, but you have to get your shit together." Peter wasn't going to sugar coat anything, anymore. He knew what he said was the truth and he wasn't going to hide it. Truth hurt, but it was necessary.

more_horiz
Loika looked at the bottle of pills in his hand longingly. She didnt really need them anymore more for pain. She still felt like she needed them. She didnt want to admit she was addicted to them. " You are going to flush them? They are worth some money...I could just hold onto them."

She was starting to sweat a little. She furrowed her brow in frustration. " You dont know how hard it is to be a parent Peter. Ive been raising Mackenzie pretty much by myself. I dont want to think about her being a teenager. Shes already growing so fast." She wasnt meaning to be mean or anything. She was just feeling hot, and frustrated. She looked him in the eyes. " Peter shes a telepath with the ability to influence others."

more_horiz
"Sorry, hon, I can't let you have them anymore. You depend on these drugs too much. You don't need them." said Peter as he squeezed the bottle tighter in his hand. "If you need more I'll let you get some more, by prescription."

He knew that Loika was with a kid on her own all the times. But now that they got ten thousands--scratch that--fifteen thousand dollars now Peter could be closer to Mackenzie and Loika. They could be a family again. "Loika, I know that I've been absent a very long time, but I am done--for good--with drugs and all that shit forever. I am going to get a real job with real income." said Peter.

"If she can influence others, than why do you look so depressed. Maybe she can influence you in some positive way. Eh?" Peter was joking around, but deep he really wished Mackenzie would help her mama.

more_horiz
Loika watched him squeeze the bottle like a dog watching someone with treats. " You told me you were done before with drugs and you werent. We cant lie to eachother anymore. It isnt anyway to have a relationship and it isnt something we should teach our daughter."

She made a anxious laugh when Peter asked why Mackenzie didnt "help". That she looked depressed. " Well i think i have a right to be a little depressed. Ive been through alot in a short amount of time. Having Mackenzie the way i did, stryker, caring for Mackenzie 24/7. Im trying to deal with it all but its gunna take time. Mackenzie is still a baby. I dont think she entirely understands what she is doing isnt normal."

more_horiz
Peter looked at Loika and sighted, closing his eyes. Everything seemed so difficult to him, he can never understand why it was him and others mutants. Many times before, he wished he could have been a normal kid watching movies, playing video games and being simply him. "I know," said Peter commenting on the statement about the drug dealing and his broken promises.

"You can be depressed all you want, but think about it. It will not bring you peace. It wil not grant you happiness and you will be sad all the time. I know you've gone through hell and you have not been the luckiest person so far, but look on the bright side, you've got me and Makenzie, and all your friends, what more could you possibly want?"

more_horiz
" I am just trying to balance out Peter. Im trying. Im trying so hard. " She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again. She kissed him more passionately than she had earlier. After she kissed him she kept her eyes closed and rested her forehead against his. Everything about him made her want him. The way he looked, the sound of his voice, the way he smelled. She had imprinted on him. " You have loved me this far, through all of my quirks and crazyness. We have fought through hell for eachother. We can make it. Lets just play hookie today and spend some time together. Thats what we need. Just me and you. Sara has Mackenzie for the day."

more_horiz
Peter kissed Loika back as she pulled away gently. "When I said I loved you, I didn't just say it. I meant it." said Peter as he smiled. He had to put all this crazy stuff out of his head and focus on present. He had to enjoy life before they became too concerned with growing up and other adult chores. He jumped off a bed, still wearing pajamas and ran to the door. "I'll be right back. Don't you go changing!" said Peter as he dashed out the door and ran down to the kitchen. When he was sure he was out of Loika's hearing range he POOF-ed to the bathroom in his room. Quietly raising the toilet seat, Peter dropped the pills and flushed the toilet. The pills went swirling into the hole and out of sight. He didn't ever want to see Loika taking that crap ever again. Then he POOF-ed back into the room. "TA DA!" said Peter, laughing. He did all that for what? He couldn't think of a reason., but it was funny. Peter jumped back onto bed and looked at Loika. "So, where were we again?"

more_horiz
OOC: if you are not okay with this let me know XD ill change it.

IC: Loika was enjoying their time together until Peter said he had to do something. He ran out of the room. She could hear his foot patter all the way downstairs then it was gone. What as he up to. She opened the blinds on his window and laid on his bed in the sun. She let the sun warm her up and she laid there with her eyes closed and enjoyed the sun warming her up. She took off her hoodie and laid there in her jeans and flannel shirt.

Suddenly he was back. She opened her eyes a little and smiled at him. She bounced a little when he jumped on the bed and it made her giggle. " I think we were somewhere around here." She pulled him down with her and went back to kissin him. For the next hour or so she spent that time with Peter " physically expressing her love with him". She wasnt complaining even though this activity did end up with their little bundle of joy and she didnt think Peter was going to complain.

more_horiz
OOC: It's fine. Make sure the rating is appropriate though. Don't want Neal or others getting on our case.

Peter was automatically pulled forward as he jumped on the bed. His lips were suddenly disappeared within Loika's. He knew that he was going to ending up remembering this day and he wished he did. There wasn't enough good memories of of them to share together. He kissed her back as passionately as he could. He just hopped no one walked in on them. Peter didn't lock his room. Rolling over to the side, Peter was not facing Loika as he laid next to her. He smiled at her as he brushed her smooth black hair and looked into her blue eyes. "You know, you look like you are wearing contacts. " said Peter as he laughed again. Then he kissed Loika once again.

more_horiz
Loika laid next to Peter under his sheets. She liked it when he played with her hair. Se relaxed and let him brush her hair. A little smile crept onto her lips " I get that alot." She giggled. " No one knows where i got my blue eyes from. Neither my mom nor my dad have them-" Her sentence was cut off by Peter's kiss but she didnt mind.

She kissed him back and then laid back in his arms, sighing contently. She had planned a day for them but she was enjoying being in his arms so much better. She propped herself on one elbow and looked at him. " How come ive never met your parents? You met my dad. Do you think they would like me and Mackenzie?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum