X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Playin hookie...again ( R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Playin hookie...again ( R)

more_horiz
Sudden memories of his parents flooded Peter's mind. He caressed Loika's hair as if a pet or something. He scoffed. "My parents--" said Peter as he stopped. "Well, my mother died giving birth to me. "So, then my dad married another woman, who is my step mother. But I don't really like her--" his heart began to beat faster, Peter started to sweat and his breathing became shallow. He knew that a subject about his parents was always sensitive to him and he would rather not talk about it. "Loika...I can't talk about my parents. It's a heavy subject for me. But maybe later I'll tell you all about it, when I gather more courage."

His alarm went off at 6 pm. It was already that late...wow. Peter looked at Loika and smiled as his breathing calmed down and his sweating started to sub-die. "What is a deal with your sister?" asked Peter.

descriptionCompleteRe: Playin hookie...again ( R)

more_horiz
Loika put on peter's shirt that had been tossed on the floor at some point and put her hair in a very loose ponytail. " Im sorry babe.. you never talked about them so i didnt know." She laid on he back next to him and stared up at the ceiling. " Believe it or not growing up me and Lakai were very close. My mom hated me my entire life but absolutely adored Lakai. I dont know why. It pissed her off to see my sister bond with me. " She picked at the threads in the sheet, not looking up at him. " When i found my parents again my sister had changed so much. She was such a sweet kid and now.... now shes just like mom. I didnt know mom and dad didnt know about her being a mutant. In a way i got her kicked out. Just another reason for her to hate me." She sighed. " Our relationship has gotten better...since well, the whole me dying thing. Shes warming back up to me. She doesnt like to share me now. She pretty much hates you. Thinks you are stealing me from her."
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum