X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Tracks in the Snow (pg-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: Tracks in the Snow (pg-13)

more_horiz
Eve laughed at his comment about her dancing Tango.
It wasn't something toy saw her doing everyday anyway.
"I could teach you anytime...",she told him with a wink.
And she mean it.For him,she would do anything.

When she told him that she liked him,he brought their foreheads together,and she couldn't help but get lost into his baby-blue eyes.She grabbed the branch,trying to keep herself from pulling him into a kiss again.She wouldn't move much.Just a few inches.
But no.She would let him make the move.

"As long as you can stand it, company you have."This made her laugh.Stand him?She wouldn't be able to live without him.She had to hear his voice.See his face.Kiss those lips.
He was her own drug.She had to have him.
She felt him place a kiss on her brow,and she sighed happily,but then he pulled back.
Why did he have to pull back all the time?

"You have a phone, yeah?",he asked her and she nodded."Yes.I do have a crappy mobile phone.",she told him.

more_horiz
As if he could read her every thought while their gazes locked, Kas was barely a few millimeters away from what she wanted. When he spoke, there wasn't any doubt she could feel the warm breath on her lips.
"Let's have it, then."
Kas held out one hand.
"So you can call me for that dance lesson."
Of course he knew what he was doing. The very same feeling was burning its way through his blood. Like an electric current that turned off his analitical processing and made goosebumps tingle to life every time Eve was close. It was something more than simple attraction.

Yet as soon as Evelyn would produce the phone for him, Kas would sit back to enter the number and give it back to her with a grin.
This something was to be treated gently, and handled with care, rather than letting it spark up too quickly and burn hot too fast.

more_horiz
Kas was driving her crazy even when he talked.His hot breath was hitting her lips and she couldn't hold herself any longer.She let out a moan but it could barely be heard.
He was teasing her and she was giving in too easily for her own good.
Shouldn't he be the one giving into her?

She pulled herself together and told him her number."So this is my number..",she said and let her hand slide into his offered one.Oh she would call him pretty quickly for that lesson.Too quickly.

She wanted him.To feel him touch her,but at the same time she didn't.She wanted him to be the romantic type yet,hit on her and tease her a little too.And he was doing great.
She smiled at him and bit her lip,staring into his eyes.She got lost in them once again.

more_horiz
Kas couldn't help from grinning, once she'd answered. Trading mobile numbers added some officiality to everything. A tangible 'line' tying them together, as it were.
For a phone number, there had to be a worthy response.
Slightly chilly fingers reached out to gently touch each cheek while Eve was still immersed in the same feelings of longing and wondering, staring into endless blue.
In a heartbeat, he leaned closer to plant a sweet little kiss on that poor bottom lip.
Then he went in for a real kiss. One that left no doubt it wasn't that he didn't want her. The kind out of the movies when two reckless young lovers reunite, or say long goodbyes.
Five heatbeats later, he ended where he started with one more soft brush against the spot her nervous habit would arrest in no time.

His arms dropped to circle her shoulders, to hug her close, while he still thirsted for breath and savored the lingering taste of the other. The rush of emotion that was beyond a drink of anything he tried or could imagine. Dangerous in its own way; especially in the bittersweet ache of longing to have more.

Before Kas could give into that, he had to do something else.
Tilting back, he shifted their weight off the branch. Kas already knew this was bound to scare the bjeezuz out of Evelyn. It was a childish prank, and something she would have to get used to.
Leaving them hanging for a split-second, he chuckled before letting her go.
Kas hadn't really messed with Eve using his gift, other than quickly snuffing out a small flame.
Shifting the density and force of the air between them and the ground, Eve's surrounding's slowed in suspended lightness. Kas let go of the branch and landed on his feet in perfect time to catch Evelyn as she fell, still chuckling about it.

more_horiz
As long as Eve was getting lost in his amazing baby-blue eyes,he lifted his hand,trailing his fingers on her cheek.
She couldn't help but smiled at him,and bite that lower lip of hers.
She placed her hands against his chest and inhaled deeply,feeling his scent hit her nostrils.
She closed her eyes,enjoying the feeling of their skin touching.

Though,she wasn't prepared for his next move.He closed the gap between them once again,to give her bottom lip a small kiss,before he went in for a full kiss.She was on fire at that moment.
She could feel everything behind that kiss.Passion.Need.He wanted her,and he made sure that she understood that.
She gripped his shirt when he kissed her lower lip again,then pulled back.

He encircled her with his arms,and pulled her close,hugging her.Eve couldn't be more happy.She could just die after this.At least,she would die happy.
But she sure wasn't ready for what would come after.
She felt Kas move,and looked up to tell him to be careful,but before she could let out a word,he let them both fall,causing Eve to let out a yelp,and try to hold on.

He chuckled and kept holding her for a while,with Eve being afraid out of her mind.Would he let her fall?She sure would brake every bone in her body,if not die.She looked up at him with pleading eyes."Kas...Kas please don't-",but she was cut of shortly,when Kas loosened his grip,and let her fall.
She was screaming,and a couple of tears were already running down her cheeks.
But suddenly,Eve felt everything around her go slower.She was falling in slow motion,the kind you saw in the movies.
When she was about to fall,she closed her eyes,waiting for the impact.
Though it never came.

Instead,she fell in someone's arms.She opened her eyes,thinking she's dead,only to see Kas there chuckling.She couldn't believe him.He had scared her so much.Heck,she thought she would die!But no.Her prince had caught her before she became on with the ground.
She stared at him her eyes widening.Some tears were still running down her cheeks.
"You!Oh my God!Are you trying to kill me?!I just expressed my feelings to you and you try to kill me that quickly?How was I supposed to teach you how to dance Tango if I was dead huh?!",she yelled at him,and gave his chest a playful punch.

more_horiz
Laughing while Eve scolded him, Kas still held her in his arms.
"Oh.. I dunno. Maybe your ghost could haunt me and give me some pointers?"
Although he'd much rather have the real thing. A lovely girl to show him the moves, and then try them out as a dance partner.
"I figured since you were already so scared of it happening.." He gave a little shrug, then slowly made the motion to put Eve back on her feet.

more_horiz
Eve humphed and wiped some of the tears away.Whatever he did,she could never be mad at him.
He always knew what to say to her,or do for that matter.But this time he didn't even try to change her mind.
Instead he made a move to put her down.But Eve had other plans.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled.
"Nuh-huh.Not so easily love.I like being in your arms,so I guess you'll have to carry me for a while."

But Eve wasn't sure if he would agreed,so with one hand she brought his face down to hers and gave his lips a quick peck before pulling back a little,to kiss his jaw."I hope you don't mind carrying me for a while then..",she said and smirked.

more_horiz
"Oh, I see how it is.." He chuckled, shifting one arm back under Eve's long legs again.
He didn't mind at all. It was a good excuse to keep her close, and she apparently thought so too. At her insistence, Kas started down the path, still carrying her and noting how little Eve actually weighed.
"It's good excersize.. I don't get enough of it since coming to this frigid city and having to drive everywhere."
NYC had been cold in more ways than one; at least until a certain night at a club, which turned out to be very eventful and created the impression that maybe this new place had possibilities he hadn't thought of before.
"This place will be a nice one for long walks, when spring finally decides to grace us with its presence." Oh yeah, he was dropping a shameless hint.

more_horiz
Eve was glad that Kas accepted to carry her.She wouldn't want to be anywhere else for the rest of her life.She wanted to wake up and fall asleep in her arms forever.Just stay there for the rest of her life.
She smiled when Kas started walking down the snowy path with her in his arms.
Everything was so romantic.

"It's good excersize.. I don't get enough of it since coming to this frigid city and having to drive everywhere." ,she heard him say and she pretty much shrugged.
"I love taking walks,when I have company.Or else I have my motorbike to drive around.",she said and smiled up at him.She sighed happily and snuggled into his arms,wanting to feel more of him.

"This place will be a nice one for long walks, when spring finally decides to grace us with its presence.",he said and she raised an eyebrow at him.Was that a statement or what?"Do you mean that we'll have more walks together?Well I'm glad,'cause I wouldn't be able to stay away from you for much time..",she said and gave him a wink,leaving a hint behind.

more_horiz
"Ooh, a motorcycle. There's another one I couldn't have guessed."
Kas chuckled, enjoying the feeling of Eve snuggled so close. He scarcely noticed the weight and could happily do this all day. Her admitting she didn't want to stay away also made him feel very unburdened.
All he'd really been after in a girl seemed to be right here.
"You'll let me try it sometime, right? Maybe when it's warmer.."

more_horiz
Eve smirked at Kas's surprise.She wanted him to be surprised with her.
She didn't want him to get bored of her easily.
So she had to find something to amuse him.
"You'll let me try it sometime, right? Maybe when it's warmer.."
She smirked and bit her lip again,this time a little harder.

"I didn't know you knew how to ride a motorbike..",though she wouldn't be surprised if he told her that he didn't.
Kas was all about crazy and unexpected.
And that was unique.
Eve knew that as much as she liked to be held by Kas,he would get really tired afterwards.So suddenly,she let her legs fall and hit the ground.

"I don't want you to get tired love.I think I will walk too..",she said and went to stand by him.She came as close as she could,and grabbed his hand,and placed it around her waist.
She pushed his hand down a little so it was placed on her hip bones.
She wanted to drive his imagination a little wild.
"Hope you don't mind.."

more_horiz
As Eve almost expected, Kas snikkered.
"I've never been on one before, but how hard could it be?"
He stopped as Eve lowered herself to touch the ground, feeling a bit cold now without her close.
"Mind? Haha." Of course she knew what sort of ideas were playing through his thoughts, but he wasn't going to act on it until the right time.
"I would mind if you didn't do whatever makes you comfortable."

That said, they kept walking, joined at the hip. The path took them to a curved bench surrounded by what would be a grove of rosebushes and planters full of flowers in bloom. At the moment, there were nothing but the bare skeletons of trees covered in snow around them. Though it was peaceful and surreal somehow. No one but them seemed to exist in this frozen world.

more_horiz
"I've never been on one before, but how hard could it be?",he said,making her laugh.
She wasn't at all surprised to get that answer but she did find in kind of attractive.
"Oh Kas...you make me feel that you say all these things just to have me as your teacher..",she said and smirked at him.
She didn't mind teaching him stuff she knew but what would she win by that?
"Though,what could I win from that?",she asked him raising an eyebrow.

The thing that she was going to spend more time with him was enough for her,but she had to tease him a little and see what he had to say.She wanted to see all sides of him.His sweet and romantic one,the flirty and teasin one,even the angry one.
She wanted to know every part of him.His character,his hobbies,his reactions,his likings...
But she wouldn't ask him.She would wait to see how he would react in time.In other situations and words.

more_horiz
"What could I win from that?"
Kas smirked at the remark.
"Well.. I'm sure there's something you could think of that you might want in return."
He snikkered, completely meaning that in whatever way she wanted to take it.
All guttermindedness aside, though, he added
"Just maybe there's something you'd like to try that I could teach you."
What, he didn't know. He doubted Eve had any interest in learning how to shoot a gun, or take down guys twice her size. Useful skills, but not very practical for a lady.
"Hmm... you like dancing. Do you know how to hardstyle?"

more_horiz
Eve thought about what she could learn from Kas.
Even if he thought her the simplest things she wouldn't mind.
It's not like she would pay attention to what she would say anyway.
She would be too drawn to his face to even pay attention to anything else.Though she had to find something for him to teach her.
She remembered,when she had once gone at his apartment to find him,he wasn't there.
She she stayed for a while,waiting for him.

After the shower she had had at his house,she had gone searching for some clothes she could put on for a while;instead,she found a gun.It surprised her a little but she was glad to know that Kas could be rough too.
Another side of him which she wanted to test.
"I want you to teach me how to use your gun."

She waited for his reaction,when he asked something else.
"Hardstyle?What is that?",she asked curious.Yes,she knew how to dance but this 'hard style' thingie was never on her mind.

more_horiz
The answer Eve gave almost made Kas miss a step. He arched a brow, glancing to look at her and determine if she was serious.
"Really? I mean, I won't say no.. but.. what for?"
Granted, anyone that knew how to use one would always be more in control of the situation with a weapon in their hands. He never went without one. Hardly anyone knew he was carrying around a Smith & Wesson SW990L at all times, safely concealed.

Eve's curiousity on his question brought a chuckle.
"Most people call hardstyle 'shuffling'... or they don't consider it dancing at all." he snikkered.

more_horiz
Eve smirked at his surprise.As they were walking she suddenly stopped in front of him and smiled.
She grabbed his hand and caressed it a little.
"Well,I accidentally found it when I had come over to visit you and you weren't there.So it would be helpful for me to have a weapon and my fire.",she explained.
She then inched closer to him and looked up into his eyes,biting her lip.

"So will you?",she asked in whisper.
She already new he couldn't say no,but decided to play along as if she didn't.
Though when he told her about that kind if dance she raised an eyebrow at him.
"Nope.Never danced something like that in my life.It sounds weird though..",she said and let out a small laugh.

more_horiz
Knowing he's already made the promise, Kas smirked a bit, stopping as Eve idled to take his hand. Besides that, however, Kas couldn't deny that teaching her how to use a weapon could be benificial to both of them. He had enemies in Las Vegas, and if they ever decided to travel across the country to get him- he didn't doubt they could spend the extra effort to harass someone close to him.

"Oh, 'accidently found' it huh? Did you stand in the mirror and recite Clint Eastwood's lines to see how badass you look?" He chuckled, imagining the very thing while he said it. A mischevious grin hung around.

"Sure, I'll teach you. It's easy."

more_horiz
Eve laughed and made a cute face while looking at Kas.
"Did you just tell me I don't look badass?,she said and pushed her body against his;challenging him.
Oh she would make him take that back.
She looked quite badass when she wanted,but at the same time,she always remained the beautiful woman she was.

She smirked up at him before moving quickly.
She scooped down,and did a low kick,making Kas fall down with his back against the ground.
The snow was already making him wet and she winked at him,giving a small laugh.
"Still not looking badass enough Windie?"

more_horiz
Kas grinned as Eve pushed against him, taking a half-step back. He crossed his arms over his chest, about to make a rebuttal, and then Eve did a nicely executed sweep, knocking him off his feet.
"Whoa!" Luckily the snow was a good cushion. Kas stayed there, lying on his back, and laughing his ass off.
"Okay, okay.. Sorry! I take it back, you're a badass! Angelina Jolie eat your heart out."

more_horiz
Eve couldn't believe his was laughing.She had but proven to him that she could take him down and he was laughing.Hard.
"You are laughing?Really?",she asked and raised an eyebrow.
Then she had an idea,just to test his reactions.
"Fine then...I am outta here.",she said and turned to leave.

She wanted to test how far he would go just to persuade her to stay with him.
Would he try to keep her there with him or would be just let her walk away without anything being said?
Should he choose to fight for her?

more_horiz
While Eve quirked a brow at him, Kas was still laughing. He was slowly devolving into giggling. Kas didn't quite know why he found getting floored by the girl he liked so damn funny.. but it was.
At least, until she turned away and started walking, sending an irritated-sounding comment back at him.
"Fine then...I am outta here."

All mirth ceased. Was it that insensitive? He didn't understand entirely what he'd done wrong, but Kas quickly sat up, scooping a handful of snow. He tossed it at Eve's legs, getting up to his feet.
"Hey, waitaminute!!"

He ran after her without a second thought.
"What'd I do?!"

more_horiz
Eve felt something hit her legs,and she turned around in time to see Kas there with a confused expression.
"What'd I do?!",he said making her smirk.
"Except laughing at me for being a badass chik and kick your ass,you also stole my heart you meanie!",she said and laughed at his scared expression.

It was nice to know he was afraid of losing her.Every girl wants her guy to care for her like that.
But Kas isn't a common boy.He's everything you could ask for.
A prince.A fighter.A lover...
He was everything she needed.And she was going to make him hers.

"I just waned to see how you will react..No need to get scared of me leaving your side.'Cause it's not gonna happen..",and with that,she pulled him in for a slow yet passionate kiss.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss.
Everything felt so amazing.So unreal.How could she be that lucky to meet a guy like him?
She had to be really lucky..because men like him,exist only in fairytales..

Last edited by Evelyn Fireheart on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"Stole.. your..?"
He blinked in confusion at first, listening to Eve while frozen in place.
Then she went on to explain
"I just waned to see how you will react..No need to get scared of my leaving your side.'Cause it's not gonna happen.."
Before he had time to do more than start to smile, she pulled him in, and went for a kiss. A long, heated one that was the action to her words.
Kelly put is arms around her waist, bringing her warmth closer as he closed his eyes and for a moment gave into that all-consuming fire.

more_horiz
Eve felt Kas pull her closer to him,responding to her kiss.
She let out a giggle and pulled back a little,so that she would be able to see his face and she smiled.
"If we stay here any longer,I think we'll get a cold.I might be hot on the inside but I am still a person you know...",she said and kissed him one more time,before taking off running.

"I think you are too slow for someone who's one with the air!",she yelled and continued running towards his car laughing.
She loved messing around.It reminded her of being a kid.
And that was the most adorable thing.
Being young and free..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum