X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Lets fight (R)

descriptionLets fight (R) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Lets fight (R)

more_horiz
Shikon had done exactly what he wanted she attacked first. Shikon noticed Lakai closing in the distance. He automatically fell into his defense stance, his legs were a shoulder's width apart. He arms erupted into fire, and he pulled them up just in time to block the incoming strikes from the whip. He felt the sting on his leg, and felt a few blisters well up, but he didn't care. He retaliated with attacks of his own. Shikon threw four consecutive fireballs one after the other.

more_horiz
Lakai hopped backwards. She was always light on her toes. As she hopped backwards she swung the whip to deflect the fireballs. The fireballs bounced off of the whip and extinguished in puffs of smoke. The last fireball she hit with her firewhip she hit it so that the whip wrapped around it. She spun around and swung the whip so that it would fly back at shikon.

more_horiz
Shikon saw the fireball flying back towards his. This was too easy. While many people would not be able to defend from a fireball of this velocity it came as slowly as ice melting to Shikon. He merely held out his hand, and watched as the fireball merely slowed itself, and then in an instant was gone. Shikon built the fire around his arm in the shape of a shield. After the shield was formed he charged Lakai prepared to block any, and all attacks she could throw his way by using the shield.

more_horiz
Lakai grunted when she saw shikon diffuse her counterattack. She was finding the sparring fun and she was really learning alot. She would have to show Loika all the stuff she learned sometime. For now she had to focus. Sweat drenched her. Shikon was coming with a shield. She had to adjust her weapon because a whip would be useless against it. She concentrated and reformed the whip into a police baton and lined it with her arm like a police officer did when fighting an assailant. She used it to block Shikon's shield and attempted to kick his legs out from under him.

more_horiz
Shikon watched as Lakai reformed her weapon. Very nice. I'll have to compliment her on that later. Shikon noticed the leg sweep, and barely moved enough our of the way. As he tumbled around behind Lakai he let his shield dissipate for it was too heavy. Shikon needed to move faster, but that meant strain on his leg. Worth it he thought as he popped up behind Lakai. The baton didn't matter to him. He simply wrapped up Lakai's arm, and pinned her to the ground. Shikon kissed her, and after a moment he had a huge grin on his face. "I think I won babe."

more_horiz
Lakai let her weapon sizzle out too and grinned. She was panting pretty hard from the little work out they just had. She was exhausted and sweaty but she felt accomplished. " Yea i think you did too baby. She oddly liked being pinned down to the ground by Shikon. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

more_horiz
Shikon kissed Lakai back. He stood up, and picked Lakai up as well. He didn't realize how tired he actually was. Shikon's lungs were burning, his hair was matted down with sweat, and at the moment he was far too tired to notice the stinging sensation in his leg. Shikon pulled Lakai into a hug. "You did a damn good job today. Congrats on becoming a better pyromaniac." Shikon smiled at Lakai.

more_horiz
Lakai was exhausted but please with herself. She kissed Shikon and ran her fingers through his hair. She was feeling a little wobbly and physically spent. She too was a sweaty mess. She pulled him close and kissed him, moving to his neck and kissed his neck as well. Shikon had never seen her undressed and had never been with her. She smirked and whispered in his ear. " I need a shower. wanna join me?"

OOC: im ready to wrap up if u r :)

more_horiz
OOC: Yea we can wrap it up. :)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum