X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Captured By the MRD (OPEN R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Captured By the MRD (OPEN R)

more_horiz
Shikon stopped in his tracks when Malz yelled. "You crazy bastard your powers won't work with that damned collar on and none of us have the key!" Malz wanted them to leave him. Shikon watched as Malz killed the soldier with no remorse. Shikon walked over to Lakai and grabbed her good hand. Shikon's anger died down a little.I swear we'll come get you when we get the people. I'll buy you some time." Shikon set a huge wall of fire in front of Malz to separate him from them, and it wouldn't last long, but it was long enough. Shikon looked back at Malz and their eyes locked. They had an understanding. Malz was doing this for Lakai. "We have to go now Lakai." Shikon pulled Lakai along, and felt tears running down his face. Shikon was leaving behind his friend again, but with much worse people. Shikon would rescue him.

more_horiz
Another one of her members just died, Scarlett was very ticked off. She walked up to the mutant and punched him in a face with all she had. "You just killed by childhood friend, you son of a bitch!" said Scarlett through her clenched teeth. "Take this goddamn animal out of my sight!"

Two guards came around and took him by the arms, never taking eyes off the mutant. They loaded him into the van and sat on both sides. Scarlett got in a front, "Let's go." she said, placing her gun on a dashboard. "I am sure Anderson will have all of our balls hanging from his office chandelier for letting those two get away."

The car began to move.

more_horiz
Lakai struggled with Shikon a little as he pulled her away. She had already become fond of Malzahar as a friend. She too was starting to cry. God only knew what they would do to him before they could get to him.

She gave in and went with Shikon. She walked up to the dumpster she hid the bike behind. She started to reach for the bike and shrieked in rage as she punched the side of the dumpster with her bad hand. She punched it a few more times before she leaned with her forehead against the side of the dumpster. " DAMMIT why CANT WE CATCH A BREAK!"

more_horiz
When Shikon got to Lakai's bike the world was a blur, and he could barely see through all the tears. One of Shikon's childhood friends were gone. Malz had been captured by people who hated his kind. Shikon heard Lakai beating the dumpster, and fell to his knees. Shikon looked up and the skies and screamed, only when he screamed fire spewed from his mouth. The flames kept licking higher and higher until the died before they reached the top of the building. Then Shikon wept, and he wept hard. Sobs came from his body without control. Shikon stood up and walked to a wall, and he started to punch it, He punched faster and harder with each swing. "I WILL KILL ALL OF THEM!" He kept yelling as he punched the wall, after a point he heard his bones popping, and he stopped for a brief moment. When Shikon looked at his knuckles they were bleeding, and little bits of white could be seen. After another moment of looking he started again.

more_horiz
Malzahar took the punch no problem. He smiled at the woman as she had two men load him into the car. "You hit like a girl. Actually a four year old girl could hit harder than you. Maybe if you wouldn't have started the fight this all could have been avoided." Malzahar stepped into the van. Malzahar didn't care who they were he would rather take the place of the other two. Malzahar tried to make casual conversation with the strangers. He turned to the man next to him. "So what's your name? Got any family or anything? I bet you do. I hope I didn't hurt you. I'm sorry I killed all your buddies." Malzahar smiled at the stranger.

more_horiz
Lakai ran back to shikon and kissed him. She kissed him hard and then pulled away. She took his hand in hers to make sure he was okay. She was trembling but she was still attempting to keep him calm and get him focused. "babe are you alright? We have to go after them."

more_horiz
Shikon kissed Lakai back. He couldn't feel his hands when she took his into hers. For Shikon the tears had long been gone, and he looked at the wall. How long have I been hitting that? he wondered as he noticed the two inch hole in the wall. Shikon stood and walked over to the bike and pulled it out form behind the dumpster. He looked over at Lakai, and tears formed again."I'm fine. We will go after them, but not now. We need time to heal, and the two of us certainly can't save him from the detention center." More tears started to fall from Shikon's eyes. He motioned for Lakai to get on the bike. "They took one of my closest friends. They started the war and I will finish it. Even if I have to kill every single one of them."

more_horiz
Lakai watched him numbly. She wished she could fix everything. She hated to see shikon like this. It was like some dark force had taken over her boyfriend. She stood up and walked emotionless to him. She got on the back of the bike with him and handed him the keys.

more_horiz
"I'm sorry you have to see me like this Lakai." Shikon took the keys and put them in the ignition. "I'll make it up to you at one point. One day we'll live happily ever after. I promise." He turned around smiled, and the kissed Lakai. Shikon revved the bike up. "We need to find people who will help us. Maybe Eve, or Kas. Maybe even Loika." he said as he sped the bike out of the alley.

Last edited by Shikon Ookami on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Shikon, please make sure your posts are 1 paragraph in lenght, which is six sentence. Thank you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum