X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Making Money[Rated R]

descriptionCompleteMaking Money[Rated R]

more_horiz
Eve made her way outside the Mansion,dressed into a simple outfit.She didn't want to draw attention to herself,so she didn't take her motorbike.
Instead,she called for a taxi to take her downtown.
Her outfit wasn't appropriate for someone who would go Downtown,but that was the 'cause.
Not draw too much attention.

She told the driver to stop a few blocks before the club.The same club she had met Kas.
She had recently got a job there as a dancer.She got the job pretty easily,seeing that the last time she had walked into that place,people seemed to come by every second.

She waited for the driver to leave,and as soon as she was out of sight,she sneaked into an alley,and got into the club from the back door.She walked over to her 'room' and got dressed into her dancing outfit.

She practiced some of her moves backstage,before inhaling deeply.
She could do this.
She made her way onto the stage and waited for her song to begin.

As soon as it started playing she started her entrance routine,then in the middle of the song,she headed towards the pole that was nearby.That was a thing no one knew.
She knew how to pole dance perfectly.She smiled as she saw more people coming and hoped this would end quickly.
She just needed the money.

descriptionCompleteRe: Making Money[Rated R]

more_horiz
Making money was something that unfortunately had to be done, as much as he hated it. Greed was the root of evil.. Kas didn't make money in order to be greedy. It was a meaningless commodity and he could survive without it. But getting it was relatively easy; so was giving it away for what he wanted.
The same club he met Eve in was one among a certain bunch he revisted to watch the same people. They told on themselves so often, he only barely had to pay attention. Between everything he heard, Kas could find who wanted something and where to get that something. The only question was how much they were willing to pay.
Kas really wasn't checking out the dancers. There was one body he had an interest in, and that was all. He could act otherwise, if necessary.. but acting is most of what he did with people. Other than a few, certain ones.

A song with a catchy beat qued, and he disinterestedly glanced up at the silhouette on stage to see she had great moves and a gorgeous figure, then drifted off to staring at the reflections of lights flashing in the surface of the table. Listening took effort and some concentration.
After a minute or so, someone up by the stage started whistling and making loud, lewd comments about the new dancer's perfectly-shaped ass. He rolled his eyes, closing them and only listening out of curiousity to what the girl might say to the drunk guy giving her shit, if anything.

more_horiz
Eve pretended that she didn't hear all the whistling and the comments.
As much as she wanted to punch him in the face,she couldn't risk getting fired.
She wanted to gather some money so that her and Kas could go on a trip.
Just them two.Have fun and be free for once.
She hadn't told him yet...she wanted it to be a surprise...
But that man was making everything harder for her.

Her routine finished soon after,and she went to get down from the stage,but when she turned around,she saw man standing there smirking at her.She looked at him carefully,before turning around to get down from the other end,but luck wasn't on her side.

The man with the naughty remarks was standing there checking her out.
She balled her fists and tried to remain calm and pass past him but he would always block her way.
"Move it.",she said as calm as she could.
She tried to pass past him again,but instead she got a slap on her ass.
She turned around and growled at the other man.

The crowd was shouting naughty remarks that would make everyone including her way too uncomfortable.
She pushed the man back,but the other man grabbed her hand and span her around,making her slam against him.
"Now..you'll come with me to my room and have some fun...what do you think?",he said smiling at her.

She kneed him in the sins,making him fall on his knees,groaning.
"Not in a million years you bastard!",she spat at him,before running down the stage.
The crowd had gone wild,and she tried to sneak past everyone but someone grabbed her by the hair and started pulling her towards her boss.

It was the other man that had come on the stage.
"Let..me..go!",she said trying to free herself from his grasp.
Her boss seemed really angry at her.
"Your dancer here has been a bad,bad girl...",the man said to her boss,making her growl.
Her boss looked at her and smirked.
"She's all yours to punish..",he said making Eve's eyes widen.

"No!Let me go!",she yelled but it was in vain.The man started pulling her towards the rooms upstairs.
He started pushing her down the hallway.
That same hallway she had met her love.What would he think of her if he learned?
He would hate her forever.
The man pushed her up against a nearby door,and started running his hands all over her body,while a tear was running down Eve's cheek.
She had to fight.And she had to do it for Kas.He lover.

more_horiz
The din of noise going on after one song ended and another started swamped everything he could have heard. Kas didn't catch the dancer's voiced reply, and he figured it was just the usual kind of tormenting men did when they saw fresh meat in a strip club. Everyone was going to try getting into the girl's pants. Most dancers were asking for it.
Only, this one wasn't.
Kas heard a voice that pinged his attention immediately, rising over the hooting and rude jeering the club clientele were doing.

"Let..me..go!"
Was he hearing things? Or was the voice really.. Eve?
Quickly leaving his seat, Kas cut through the crowd, shoving people as he went toward the front. He honed in on the manager saying "She's all yours to punish.."

Oh hell no. This was -not- happening..
He was still falling behind, though, pushing through the tangle of idiots laughing over the incident, thinking it was an act or not even caring. It was entertainment.

"No! Let me go!"
Kas heard the desperation in that voice filter down the stairwell. It awakened an electric spark of rage. A cold look of a trained killer surfaced in his eyes, though he managed to restrain his actions in public. As Kas reached the stairs, he grabbed someone in his way and practically threw them to the side, brushing past as he charged up the steps two or three at a time. A group of men followed cautiously.

What he saw when finally catching up brought on a dark frown. Kas wanted to break every non-essential bone in the man's body and leave him to die in slow agony. It wasn't a notion he ever really tried to give ground to, making people suffer.. but now it was very sorely tempting.

Kas stalked forward and acted as quick as a snake snapping up a rat. He grabbed the guy's hand where it was climbing up the back of Eve's thigh, and squeezed as hard as he could. A sickening crunch issued.
"Tell me.. why I shouldn't rip your fucking hand off!"
Kelly growled in a low warning, jerking the man's arm up. Kas was smaller, but quickness was on his advantage.

more_horiz
Eve had given up.Whenever she tried to move,the man would slap her hard across the face.
She was doomed.She just wanted to make money..why did everyone want to get in her pants?
It's not like she wanted any of this.She belonged to one man.And that was it.
She was his.Body and soul.But if he saw her right now,he would never love her again.
And that would break her.
So she stayed there motionless looking down the hall,while the man was having his fun.

She heard someone getting upstairs,but she didn't bother to look,thinking that it was his crew who came to have fun with her.
But then a loud noise was heard,and to man's hand was ripped off of her thigh.
"Tell me.. why I shouldn't rip your fucking hand off!"
That voice...could it be...

She turned her head to find Kas there,hurting the man's hand.
She smiled,not believing how lucky she was.
"Kas!",she yelled happily but then her face darkened.
She knew that they were going to get into a fight afterwards and he would be right about it.
What if he left her?

more_horiz

Kas gave a short glance to Eve. He was rather... not shocked, not hurt- but there was a little of both relayed in his eyes at finding this situation.
Mostly, he looked blank. The same mechanically-behaving Kas that solved his problems with hard logical detachment.
He turned away to avoid seeing whatever else might be written on Eve's face; sadness? Irritation? Disgust? Instead he was casting a dangerous glare at the guy whose hand was undoubtedly broken.
Three more of his buddies came up the stairs to fall in line behind him.
Oh yeah, there would be a fight of some kind...

"Doesn't the word 'NO' mean shit to you?"
In a swift move on the word -no-, Kas went for a groin kick on the guy, letting go of his hand and shoving him back.

more_horiz
Eve watched as the whole scene was playing by.
Kas glanced at her,no more that a second,before turning his attention back to the man.
She saw three more men coming towards them and she remained there frozen.
They would probably hurt Kas really badly if she didn't cooperate with them.
As Kas pushed the man back,the other men ran towards them taking out their guns.

Eve moved quickly.If she wanted to save both of them,she had to risk it.
She ran behind Kas,and did a headlock.She didn't show any kind of emotion when she turned to look at the men who had their guns raised on them.
"One move,and I break his neck.",she said darkly.

The men laughed and Eve,raised an eyebrow.
"Who will believe you?",one of them asked still laughing.
"You're just a cheap whore!",another one yelled.
Eve tried to remain calm and looked at the first man darkly.
"Last time I checked,you were the ones with guns boys.And you know..I could hurt myself pretty badly and say you guys did it.Don't be afraid,jail won't be so bad..",she said,hoping the men would back off.

Last edited by Evelyn Fireheart on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
It certainly wasn't every girl that could dry her tears and put on such a cold-hearted look that quickly. If he didn't know her, Kas probably would have believed the threat. He might anyway.
Despite himself, a smirk started. Honestly, he was impressed.

Kelly wasn't at all worried about these lowlives hurting him- more of hurting Eve, or other people in the club by firing carelessly. Their guns weren't all cheap shit. One guy, standing to Eve's 11-o'clock, had a custom double-action piece that said the man knew what shooting was about.

Keeping all of his attention centered on the space between himself, Eve, and her captive- and the three pointing guns, Kas waited for triggers. Either they would step down, or fire. Still barely smirking, he took a step toward them.

more_horiz
The men kept their guns raised on them,staring at Eve darkly.
Eve smirked,watching the fear in their eyes.Yet,they would never admit such a thing.
She could see how bloody stupid they were.They thought that they would have some fun with another cheap whore dancer.
Yet,they couldn't believe a dancer didn't want to have fun with them.How pathetic..

She felt Kas take a small step forward,and she pulled him back by his neck.
She leaned closer to his ear and made it look as if she was making her grip tighter,while she whispered something in his ear.
"What the fuck are you doing?Trying to get us killed?On the count of three we attack,go it?",she said,tightening the grip around his neck for real this time.She had to make it look real.

Out of a sudden she started counting out loud.
"One..",she said,loosening up her grip on Kas's neck.
"Two..",she said as she trailed one hand down his back smirking at the men who were looking at her as if she was crazy.She grabbed the gun that was hidden under his shirt,and slid it in Kas's hand.
"Three."
Let the game begin.

more_horiz
Kas was trying the whole time not to snikker or smile. Eve's hands wrapped around his neck was funny, but also kind of a turn-on. He moved a bit more, trying to make it seem like he was struggling slightly, though in truth Kas was turning a little so no one could see Eve grabbing the
silenced pistol hidden most of the time on a back-holster, and putting it in his hand.

As soon as the count of three was off, Kas dropped to one knee, and fired one round at the man with the much nicer Desert Eagle. The bullet rang off the steel, and knocked the weapon flying out of the guy's hand.
He rolled forward, coming up just short of the man, and quickly knocked him in the kneecap with the heavy silenced pistol.
Kas was waiting for the other two to fire, if they had the balls. They were going to seriously regret it when their guns jammed and possibly blew up in their hands. If they didn't, then he and Eve could always beat some sense into them instead.

more_horiz
As soon as she finished counting,Eve ran forward,hearing the gunshots go off.
She kneed the other man to the croth,then as he bent forward,crying in pain,she slapped him hard across the face.
Though that made the man angrier.He looked up at her with a dark look and raised his long forgotten gun on her.Eve didn't have much time.

She took a step back,and did a twisted turn,making the man slam into the wall.
She slowly walked over to see he was unconscious.
The third man was standing there freaked out.
He let out a scream,throwing down his gun,before runnin away.
Eve snorted and looked at the last man standing.

She glanced at Kas to give him a sign that she wanted to be the one finishing him off.
She made her way towards the other man with a smirk.
She punched him in the face,making him drop his gun.She then kicked him between the legs,making him let out a cry of pain as he fell to his knees.
" I am just a cheap whore huh?",she said with a smirk,before kicking him in the head,making him black out.
After checking if everyone was unconscious,Eve made her way towards Kas.

more_horiz
Kas played the part of a spectator for a moment, keeping a mind on who still had guns and where they were pointed. He was also.. busy watching Eve.
Almost laughing aloud as she assulted the last man and left him knocked out, he didn't quite know what to say. The whole situation somehow turned out rather comically.
"Look who's the badass." He snikkered, glancing around to the three guys in awkward sprawling positions. Then he looked back to Eve, arching a brow quizzically.
"So, was this all some kind of girl-power trip? Cause I can't think of any other good reason to be here.."

more_horiz
Eve snorted at Kas's comment about her being badass.In a situation like that,it wasn't about looking badass.So,she completely ignored that comment and ran into his arms.
She hugged him tightly,letting out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.
"Thank you for saving me...If you hadn't come...I would probably be raped and thrown away like trash on the road...",she said and sighed.

She didn't care why or how he ended up being in the club.She was glad he had found her and saved her before she got raped for the second time in her life.Who knew what these men would do to her?
What if she ended up being dead by the end of the night?
She shook her head and pulled back a little to meet his amazing eyes.
"So, was this all some kind of girl-power trip? Cause I can't think of any other good reason to be here.."

His question made her look down ashamed.She didn't want him to think she was trying to cheat on him or do one night stands just to have fun.
"I wanted to gather money...for us..",she said and looked up at him.
"I wanted us to go on a trip...spend some time together.."
She felt so hurt.It was a bad idea to get a job as a club dancer,but she had no choice.
"I got a job here as a dancer...I didn't know it would end that badly...",she said and grabbed his hand.
"Don't leave me...please..",she said with pleading eyes.

more_horiz
Kas nodded at her thanking him. He was just lucky to have been here.
He listened to her explaination with the usual calm that surrounded him.
Finally, he let go of her hand and moved to lightly take Eve's chin, and tilt her face up to look at him.

"If you wanted to do that, you should've said so.."
Removing his fingers to let them slide down Eve's neck, he put the other arm around Eve's back, gently pulling her close. He hugged her tightly, still holding onto a loaded weapon oddly enough..
"I can get the money to go anywhere you want, love. If I don't have it already."
Kas didn't want Eve to risk herself as she had. She deserved far better.
"You know I already promised not to leave you." He looked into her eyes, smiling a little.
"And if you really really want to do this kind of work, I'm sure there's a better club. One that actually has guys who know how to respect a lady."

more_horiz
Eve nodded when he told her that she should have told him before doing anything.After all they were in love...yet still friends.So you could call it friends with benefits.
He cared for her and she did the same for him.She needed him.
Call it love,or even animal attraction,she didn't care.
She only cared for him.That was the only thought in her head.

As he hugged her,she smiled and hugged back tightly.She was glad that he would stay with her no matter what.She was glad that he still loved her.
She heard as he explained that he could find,or might already have enough money for the trip she wanted to go.She hugged him tighter -if possible-,never wanting to let go.
She heard him telling her that if she really wanted to work as a club dancer,she could find a better club to work at.

But before Eve could respond at that,she saw the man behind Kas waking up,and grabbing his gun,raising it on them.
Her eyes widened and she moved quickly.
"Kas no!",she yelled turning them around before the gunshot went off.Being now exposed to the gun,Eve waited for the bullet to hit her.

more_horiz
Despite the circumstances, Kas felt happy. He was fortunate enough to be here when Eve needed him. There were occations in the past where he failed at that, and people he knew suffered because of it.
Those people didn't share such a strong bond, though. They didn't make it feel as if the pieces of his life were finally starting to come together. The past, the present, and the possible future.

Kas was about to ask Eve where she learned those moves, when a gunshot rang out behind them, and then she spun them both around.
There wasn't time to question why or be afraid.
He had to stop this!

Pulling all of his concentration, Kas focused on the bullet as it flew.
The instant he began to change its course, another of those flash-bang headaches went off.
He tried with every fiber of determination he had to keep pushing it, and didn't even realize he'd taken both of them to the floor, kneeling while still holding onto Eve.
Blinding white blocked out his vision, and he had to close his eyes. He couldn't hear or sense anything for a moment. He couldn't even breathe.
When it started to fade, Kas tried to open an eye and immediately regretted it.
"Eve.. are.. you okay?"

There was only time to redirect the bullet, not stop it. He only hoped it was enough.

more_horiz
Eve was exposed to the gun and as soon as she heard the gunshot go off,she was waitin for the hard impact to follow.Though it didn't happened...kind of.
She had closed her eyes tightly waiting,when Kas pulled them both down to their knees.
She didn't understand why though.
It's notice the bullet wouldn't hit her if they were down.
At least it won't hurt him..,she thought and sighed.
As long as Kas was alive,she didn't mind dying for him.

Soon after,she felt the bullet pass by her,burning some of her flesh on the way.
It wasn't something that couldn't be fixed for her.
Though,if a common human was that they would think that she is badly burned.
Eve let out a yelp as the bullet touched her,and leaned her head against Kas's shoulder.
His question rang out in her ear.
Was she really okay?No.She was hurt.Though she would act differently.
"Yeah..I am completely fine..",she said but something gave her away.
The smell of blood hit her nose making her sigh.

more_horiz
Kas slowly started to regain his senses. The sound of Eve's voice as she answered managed to break through the drumming heartbeats. A coppery smell tinged the air. He knew what it was.
Without looking up, he put the pressure on the man who thought he was going to make a clean get-away after trying to even the score. The guy took only one more step, then dropped his gun as his hands went to his throat. A second later, the man collapsed, eyes rolling back as his lips faintly turned blue.
Kas could feel the pounding intensify in his head, so he left it at that. The guy was lucky he stopped at unconscious.

Opening his eyes, Kas squinted as he looked to Eve's face.
"Sure you are."
Eve was tougher than she appeared. She'd barely flinched compared to how he'd seen others react to a gunshot wound. He still worried, though.
"Lemme see."
He moved gingerly, untangling both arms from her.
Kas didn't waste time on feeling sorry that he couldn't change what happened.
Solving the problem currently was the biggest priority.

more_horiz
As Kas made a sarcastic comment about her being fine,she rolled her eyes and bit her lip as she felt the wound getting worse.
It hurt.It bloody did hurt.A damn bullet was stuck in her sides and she wasn't screaming.
She sighed and looked at Kas.

"Lemme see"

We shook her head and tried to get up only to let out a moan of pain.
She clencheed her teeth and kneeled her way away from Kas to stand against the wall.
"I am completely fine Kas..There's nothing to see...",she said and looked at Kas with a pained smile.
She knew she was lying.And she also knew he wouldn't believe her.
But she didn't want him to feel bad because he didn't save her.

more_horiz
Kas frowned slightly. The tough attitude only got one so far. There wasn't any denying she'd been shot. He could see the blood staining her outfit, though he didn't know how bad the damage was. Kas stood close, almost threateningly so, as Eve leaned against the wall.
"Come on.. now isn't the time for games."
That serious look took over, and Kas reacted without thinking much on it.
He put one arm around her shoulders, and the other under her knees. Kas quickly picked Eve up off her feet, and started for the stairs. He didn't give a fuck who got in his way or tried to ask questions. They were leaving.

more_horiz
Eve sighed as Kas walked over to her with a serious expression.
She knew that she had lost the fight,and she nodded at him.
He lifted her up in his arms carefully and she shifted a little only to let out another moan.If she let the bullet in there for more she would soon start screaming like a psycho.

She leaned her head into Kas's chest,closing her eyes tightly.The pain was getting worse,and she gripped on his shirt,as if her life depended on it.
And as a matter of fact,it did depend on it.
He made his way towards the stairs,and Eve grunted.With each step he took down the stairs,she would let out a grunt.Though the wound wasn't too bad.The bullet was barely in her sides.But still...

As he descended the last step,Eve opened her eyes to see her manager walking over to them with a cold expression.She looked up at Kas pleadingly.
"You should leave...I don't want you to get hurt..",she said worried.She knew that her boss had some hardcore gang members as friends,and she would never dare to risk Kas's life.

more_horiz
They needed to get somewhere safe, so he could get Eve's injury taken care of.. but the dickhead manager of the club was going to try getting in the way, of course.

"You should leave...I don't want you to get hurt.."

Kas looked down, seeing Eve's worried expression. He almost couldn't believe what he heard.
"I am leaving.. with you, right now." And he wasn't going to take no for an answer.
The manager closed in, and Kas glared at him intensely.
This guy, and his club, could go to hell. He didn't care about playing nice with a dirtbag who let rapists have free reign, and treated women like something he owned.
This guy was getting one warning only.
"Move it."

more_horiz
Eve couldn't believe how stubborn Kas was.Though she had to say that he was also sweet.The way he was treating her was amazing.
He wouldn't leave without her,so Eve had to do something.
Though before she could say anything,the manager spoke up,making her shut up.
"She's not going anywhere.Especially with you.She belongs to me!",he yelled into Kas's face.

Eve turned her head,and buried it into Kas's chest.
Her side was hurting like hell,and that made her wonder.Didn't her boss see the blood?The wound?Although he might have seen it,and he probably didn't care.All he cared about was his money.Eve took all the courage she could and turned to face her manager.She smiled at him and out of nowhere,she punched him in the face,a loud crack! echoing.She had probably given him a broken nose,but she had also hurt herself.She fell on her knees crying out in pain.
Her side was burning,making some tears run down her face.

more_horiz
Kas stared the manager down, about to say something gaurenteed to piss the guy off..
then Eve said it all with a fist straight to the guy's face.
He almost wanted to laugh, except Eve's situation was really worrisome.
Kas helped her up gingerly, glancing at the darkened stain on her side and down the front of his shirt.
"You are fucking lucky I don't put you in a body cast. Your friends, however.. not so lucky." He growled at the manager, and started to pick Eve up, ready to head for the door. "If I -ever- see your sorry fucking limpdick rapist carcass again.. no one will be able to identify the pieces left of you."
That said, he stepped by. Kas was still keeping his senses aware though, even if he turned his back.

more_horiz
Eve was in too much pain to register what was going on.
The bullet that was stuck in her sides,made her body feel as if it was on fire.
Every part of her was numb.She couldn't move.She could only feel the pain,that was making everything worse.

She felt herself being lifted by a pair of arms,and by the softness,she could understand Kas was the owner of them.Only he could feel that soft.
She smiled in the blurriness and tried to tell him that she was better,but she was too numb to even talk.
Her manager behind them had taken his gun,and had pointed at Kas's back,but Eve couldn't tell him...she was frozen...So instead,she started tugging on his shirt roughly,trying to make him understand what was going on.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum