X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

A twisted gun-safety lesson (R)

descriptionCompleteA twisted gun-safety lesson (R)

more_horiz
It was late, and rainy, and cold. Yet Kas said they should go to the harbor. The walkways high on the banks of the Hudson river were miserably dreary, and the waters stretching out below were choppy.
There was no point in an umbrella. The indecisive breeze would tear it out of the holder's grip, or turn it into a useless tangle.
Kas brought a black leather jacket to keep the pelting ice-water drizzle at bay, though ultimately he didn't seem very bothered with the chilly, stormy night.
They parked in the slight shelter of an overpass ramp on a flooded patch of grass, and were greeted with mudpuddles surrounding the car. Leaving the vehicle behind and huddling close as they made their way across the streets, a view of Staten island rose in the gloom ahead.
They stopped at a spiky, iron fence with an intimidating sign.
'U.S. Army
NO TRESPASSING
Violators Punishable By US Code #1382 Title 18'

On the other side was an eroded concrete landing, hanging onto the beach. Hooking out into the water was an enormous wall of rocks that managed to keep the battering waves back.

While they stood there in the freezing rain before a sign that clearly told them not to proceed, Kas smiled calmly and asked her.
"Would you like a hand over?"
The fence was only about waist high, but there was a five foot drop to the slick pavement on the other side.

Last edited by Kelly Andre Sharp on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: A twisted gun-safety lesson (R)

more_horiz
Eve had been following Kas for the past few minutes.
She was dressed in a simple yet warm outfit.She couldn't understand why they had to go to the harbor to learn how to use a gun.
Was it a special place for him maybe?
She didn't know,but she wouldn't ask anyway.

She was following close behind,making disgusted noises whenever she saw a dead rat or a dead anything.
She pinched th bridge of her nose and rolled her eyes.
"How romantic..",she muttered,while passing by a couple of rats who seemed to be mating.

She shivered a little at the image and kept walking until Kas stopped.
Wait...wasn't that property of the U.S Army?
What would he want here?
She turned to look at him only to find him smiling.
"Would you like a hand over?"
His proposal seemed nice so she smirked at him and said.
"If that means you'll carry me,then yes."

more_horiz
"Okay, you got me..!"
Romantic wasn't the idea at all. Functionality was the goal. Despite the nastyness surrounding them.. Kas and Eve were still managing to have fun.
"Let's try something slightly different."

Kneeling, he said, "Climb up" telling Eve to piggy-back. After her arms were around his neck and Kas had a firm grip on her thighs, he backed away into the street behind them. Glancing around once to get his bearings, he stood still and chuckled devilishly.

Getting a running start at the fence, he cleared it with some room to spare, then tucked and turned a sumersault once before making a somewhat jarring landing down below. He wobbled once, feeling a slight weakness in the tendons of one leg as he stood straight.
He chuckled again, though, obviously impressed with doing things to scare the shit out of most people. Poor Eve was along for the ride.

more_horiz
Eve looked at Kas curiously as he told her to piggy-back.What was he up to?
She bet he wanted to torment her again,-and he probably would-,but she wouldn't tell him so.
She walked over and jumped on his back,wrapping her arms around his neck while his had a firm grip on her thighs.

She was thinking if she did the right thing when he started running towards the fence.Her eyes widened and she was ready to ask him what the hell he was doing,when he he jumped,going for a sumersault,making Eve hide her face in his back with a yelp.

Soon after she felt him land,and she opened one eye to look around.
They had indeed landed and she quickly jumped down,before he had another idea of killing her.She growled and grabbed him by the collar of his jacket,throwing him against the side of the building.
She walked over and gave him a push.
"How many times have I told you to inform me before you decide to end my life?",she said,punching his chest playfully when saying the word 'life'.

Eve though she was still scared,she wanted to take out her small anger.
And she didn't really want to take it out on Kas,even though he was the 'cause.
She could never hurt him,physically,or mentally.
It felt like she was hurting herself.
She stared at him,before turning to walk away.

more_horiz
Eve's firey attitude only made her more endearing. She didn't just stuff it if she had a problem. She brought it out to the frontline, and made you face it.
"Oh? But then it wouldn't be nearly as much fun!"

Kas smiled slyly, until Eve turned away. Then he snuck up behind her, draping both arms around her slender shoulders and leaning close to her ear.

"Relax. I know what I'm doing."
That husky whisper preceeded a quiet chuckle, and he let one arm drop to around her waist.
The other pointed toward a sleek white and yellow speedboat tied up behind the stone jetty.
"Your chariot awaits, my queen." he snikkered.

In the cold, pouring rain; Kas didn't seem the least bit dissueded from being warm and amorous- if not a little sarcastic. But that was Kas, and with Eve, he was beginning to find a part of himself even he didn't know.

more_horiz
As his arms drapped around her she stopped walking away.
Instead she leaned into him,feeling the heat radiating from him.For such a cold weather,he sure had one hot temperature.
She heard him whisper to her to relax,and she sighed,closing her eyes and doing as she was told.
She relaxed into his arms as she felt on hand slide down around her waist.

"Your chariot awaits, my queen."

She opened her eyes and looked where he was pointing at.
She smirked and turned to face him,wrapping her arms around his neck.
"So decided to drown me?,she asked and and leaned in,closer to his face.She then let her hands trail down to his waist,and she slowly lifted his shirt,and grabbed the gun that was placed inside of his trousers.

She then pulled back and winked at him,before turning around and slowly making her way to the boat.She wanted to drive him a little crazy,and make herself look a little badass.She started playing with the gun,trying to figure out some of its parts.

more_horiz
"Let me guess, you don't like water?" He teased, while Eve leaned closer, then succeded in disarming him. This brought on a laugh, and he followed her toward the boat.
The gun Eve held was a two-tone Springfield XDM. Kas took a bet that the comfortable weight and the short take-up would make an easy first time at this.

Going out on the water seemed like a crazy idea in the current weather. Waves were crashing against the walls, and the stormy night impeded vision. Kas jumped up onto the rocks, and untied the moorline from the boat, then hopped down into the inches of water that already filled the deck.
"Not scared, are ya?"
He said sarcastically, leaning over the side to offer Eve a hand up.

more_horiz
Eve laughed at his first comment.
"Maybe I do.",she said and shrugged.
She then continued to look at the gun like it was an alien,while he untied the boat for them to leave.
She didn't know where he was taking her,and she didn't care as long as they were together.
She had just placed her finger over the trigger when she heard Kas talk again.

"Not scared, are ya?"

Eve raised an eyebrow at his sarcastic question,yet she grabbed his offered hand,pulling herself up and close to him.
"Just to let you know baby...if you keep teasing me like that...",she said and leaned in close to his ear."No.Sex.For.A.Week.",she whispered,then pulled back smirking.
She bit her lip and waited to see how he would react.

more_horiz
A devilish half-smile started as Eve leaned close and issued her threat.
"Playin' hardball, huh?"
He closed in and wrapped both arms around her shoulders, holding her hands as she was hanging onto the trigger.

"Y'know, I didn't do anything for seven months. Before I left Vegas and since getting here."
Anything meant any warm touching at all. Nothing more than a friendly hug.
"We could see who would cave before that week is over..?"
That cheshire cat grin persisted for a moment before he kissed her temple.

more_horiz
"Playin' hardball, huh?"

That made Eve smirk.She didn't really mean it,though.She would never torment someone with keeping him from having sex.There were many other ways to torment a man and she was one of the women that knew enough of these ways.
As she felt him wrap his arms around her she smiled and closed her eyes,feeling his warm body hug hers.

"Y'know, I didn't do anything for seven months. Before I left Vegas and since getting here."

At that,Eve turned to face him with a raised eyebrow.Did he just say that?
"You mean nothing?At all?For seven months?Dude come on!",she couldn't believe that he had lasted that long without it.Though she hadn't done it in quite a few time too.Around 5 months.But men were supposed to surrender quicker.
"I see someone's rough with himself.."

"We could see who would cave before that week is over..?"

Eve laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Sure..we could do that..",she said and placed the gun somewhere far from the water,before grabbing Kas by the collar of his jacket,and pulling him into a kiss.
It was a rough yet slow one,that made her want more.
Though thankfully -or sadly-,she got a hold of herself and pulled back.
"I just lost..",she mumbled against his lips with a smirk.

more_horiz
"Oh well.. winning isn't everything." He chuckled lightly, closing the last hair of distance to give another kiss in return. A gentle yet demanding one. The cold was chased away while they were so close, and Kas could feel that firey tingle starting to spread.
After a few moments, they seperated, and Kas smiled.
"Besides, you don't need a bigger ego."
He snikkered, then stepped back and turned to the helm of the boat.
Kas pulled a set of keys out of his pocket and plugged them into the ignition.

more_horiz
Eve smiled as Kas went in for another kiss.Even though they were in a harbor the kiss made her feel as if she was next to a fireplace.The feeling it gave her was enough to make her feel warm in a thunderstorm.
She pouted as he pulled back and sighed.
"Aww..you always destroy the fun!",she said and frowned a little.
She saw him put the keys in the ignition and she looked around to find somewhere to seat,though every seat was wet.

She groaned and walked over to Kas,standing next to him,
"Where are you taking me?",she asked with a smile.She grabbed the gun she had 'stolen' earlier from Kas and started playing with it again.

more_horiz
"Yup. That's me. No fun at all."
He smirked back at her before starting up the motor.
"Out to sea. We're running away to the Bahamas together."

Though all they were really doing was going out pat the Statue of Liberty, into the open water where only the huge cargo ships sailed. Though with the rain, there weren't many coming by. They would have plenty of time to move.

"So. Before we get started, I need something from you."
Kas smiled mischeviously, once they were stopped. He put an arm around Eve's waist and drew her closer. Surprisingly, the boat wasn't pitching and tossing on the waves. Around them, the waves were pushed back, countered with a dense pocket of air moving the other direction.

more_horiz
"Out to sea. We're running away to the Bahamas together."

Oh how much she wanted to run away with Kas.Just the two of 'me.
No rules..just freedom.
"You just want us to go far so that no one will hear or interrupt us while we're doing our...lesson huh?",she said winking at Kas.
She always liked to tease him,but she also liked it when he did the same to her.

Soon after,he stopped the boat and turned to look at her.
"So. Before we get started, I need something from you."
Eve raised an eyebrow,when he wrapped one arm around her waist,and pulled her closer to him,making her slam against his body.
She smirked and leaned into him.
"And what could you want from me...?",she asked with a devilish,yet curious smirk.

more_horiz
He had been wondering about this for a while..
Kas used his gift near-constantly. Sensing sounds, movements. Turning the air pressure. Yet no one knew a thing, because they couldn't see it.
Eve's power was flashy and bound to turn heads. Out here in the gloom, there was no one but them; and he was going to make certain of it with some help.
Would Eve let loose if she had the chance? Or was she too cautious?

"Turn up the heat, love. Let's see some flames." He snikkered.
"If you'll warm things up, then we can get this lesson underway."

more_horiz
Eve smirked as she heard his statement.
"Turn up the heat, love. Let's see some flames."
Eve let out a soft laugh,before leaning into his body.
"If you'll warm things up, then we can get this lesson underway."
Eve trailed her finger down his muscled arm,before pushing him against the wheel of the boat.

The boat moved a little,but she didn't lose her balance.
"You want to see flames?",she asked,then made a small step towards him.
"You want me to make us hot enough?",she asked taking another step closer.
She smirked before closing the gap between their bodies.She leaned a little over him,seeing that he was pushed back.
She clicked her fingers,making a flame come to life between her fingers.
She brought her hand close to their faces,making the temperature rise immediately.
"Aren't you afraid of getting burned baby?",she asked with a smirk.

more_horiz
Blinking a bit as the flame suddenly sparked to life between them, Kas started to smile.
"Do you think if I was, I would admit it?" He chuckled.
Kas used his power to push the heated air out, away from them and toward the water in the bottom of the boat. After a few seconds, steam started rising.
He gave Eve a sweet little kiss, then backed up a step.
"Turn it up, hotness. I'm not scared. If you burn me then I have some manly scars to remind me of you." Bad joke, maybe.
Kas wasn't going to let anything burn, though. He just needed the heat to create cover. The steam would condense and turn into fog, if they could heat enough water.

more_horiz
"Turn it up, hotness. I'm not scared. If you burn me then I have some manly scars to remind me of you."

Eve smirked at his statement and placed a hand behind his neck,pulling him closer to her with a smile.She would give him anything he wanted,but she would take something out of him too.
He wanted flames?He got them.But not without giving something back.
She brought her other hand to tug on his shirt,before her smirk turned into a devilish smile.

"You want flames?Then don't stop kissing me.."
And with that said,she pulled him into a fiery kiss.
The temperature around them started getting warmer and warmer.
She let her hands fall to her side,and soon after they erupted into flames.
As the kiss became more intense,the flames grew bigger,making the temperature rise more.

more_horiz
More than happy to do as she asked, Kas melted into the very heated kiss she started.
His concentration was still halfway on managing the distribution of the temperature, though Kelly was also giving Eve what she asked for, and doing what he could to drive this firey, fiesty woman crazy.
Both hands slowly snaked up her back while thier lips parted and thier tongues danced. This sizzling kiss went on, building on the anticipation they no doubt both felt for something deeper in the way of romance.
Around them, the rainwater dried up, and the heat spilled over the sides of the boat into the river. Steam started to drift around the bow, obscuring the water as if the two of them were sailing through the clouds.
Kas brought his hands up to Eve's face, caressing each cheek as they stayed intimately engaged in this kiss that made it seem as if Kas wanted to devour Eve alive.
Not even when her lungs were aching for a breath did he stop. Instead, trying something different. While they continued to kiss, he let out a breath he hadn't actually taken, becoming Eve's air supply.
The humidity rose on the warm current, surrounding the boat and slowly spreading.
They were alone in thier own little world again.

more_horiz
The kiss she had started became more intense.Tongues were battling for dominance,while hands would rest anywhere they could.
The heat between them was moving towards the outside,creating a thick mist all around them.
Everything was going according to plan.
He got his flames,and she got the pleasure she wanted.

His hands kept moving from her back,to her cheeks pulling her closer.
And though she was out of breath,she wouldn't stop their kissing,and neither would he.
She was ready to break the kiss,not wanting to suffocate herself,when he blew some air into her lungs,making her smile,as she continued kissing him.

The flames in her palms had died out,allowing her to grip on his shirt and pull him to her roughly.
She smirked as she started talking against his lips.
"Best lesson I've ever been in my life..",she murmured and started trailing kisses down his neck,only to come back to his lips after a while.

more_horiz
As thier lips finally moved apart and Eve made a comment, he chuckled lightly.
"We're only getting started." Kas smiled, then she kissed him again and he kissed back. This time was slower, softer. Not as hot, but just as sweet.
"Maybe we should actually get to it, huh?" He laughed once they were done, taking her hands in his for a moment. He had no issues with showing Eve some beginning marksmanship and gun safety, especially after the incident at the not-so-gentleman's club.
Kas let go of Eve, and took one step back.
"Okay. Now, hold up the gun like you're going to shoot at me."
He couldn't help chuckling while saying that.

more_horiz
"Okay. Now, hold up the gun like you're going to shoot at me."

Eve raised an eyebrow and laughed.Was he really going to make her shoot him afterwards?No.Even if he asked she simply wouldn't do it.It would kill her too if anything went wrong and he got hurt..or worse,killed.
Though she bit her lip and grabbed the gun with both her hands,raising in at the height of her eyes.

She pointed the gun at Kas and smirked,closing one eye to locate her target.
She laughed and thought were she should point the gun at.
"We shouldn't be doing this...You know there are many parts I could shoot on you right now..",she said then pointed at his forehead."Here for example..or better..",she said lowering the gun to point below his waist."Here."

more_horiz
Kas smirked, laughing a bit as Eve lowered the barrel to.. somewhere really vital.
"Watch it, that might hurt you more than it hurts me!"
He took a step forward slowly, as if daring her, and chuckled.
Side-stepping the weapon pointed at him, he walked up behind Eve, circling her with both arms and taking her hands in his while she still held onto the gun.
Kas knew he was being a distraction, but this was just practice, thankfully.
If there ever came a time Eve would really need to fire a gun on someone, there would be greater distractions to deal with.

"So to do this right,' he purred in her ear 'Keep both eyes open while you aim. Don't anticipate the recoil, and squeeze the trigger."
He backed off slowly. "Try it."
The fog around them served two purposes. Obscuring them and the muzzle flash, as well as muffling the sounds of the gunfire.

more_horiz
Eve laughed at his comment when he saw where she was pointing.
Of course,she wouldn't shot him him there.Or anywhere.
She was just having fun while learning how to protect herself or even kill someone.
As he made his way over her though,and placed himself behind her,she had other plans.

She bit her lips as he placed his hands over hers,and it took all her self control to keep from letting out a moan.That was a thing only Kas could manage.
Make her want so many things just with one touch.
'Keep both eyes open while you aim. Don't anticipate the recoil, and squeeze the trigger."
,he purred in her ear,making her sigh out loud.
She was sure he was smirking at her,but she was too lost in her own little bubble.
Soon though,he pulled himself back,making her cold again.
"Try it"
Eve didn't hesitate.She grabbed the gun with both hands,opened both eyes,and shot.

more_horiz
"There ya go. You're a natural at this." Kas nodded approvingly, turning around to get into a compartment under the seat. He had this all thought up ahead of time.. including 'borrowing' some braggart coke-dealer's boat. He was too tempted not to, listening to the guy trying to get panties to drop by offering girls a cruise around the harbor.
He had a collection of some paper lanterns he'd aquired in Manhattan, left over from Chinese New Years. Getting a lighter out of his pocket, he flicked it and lit the small candle inside. Leaning off the side, he placed it on the water, and gave it a little push.
The glowing ball drifted slowly away from the boat.
"Now let's see if you can hit that." He sat up, and smiled at Eve.
Up to his usual tricks of course, the thing would continue to move, directed by a tiny breeze.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum