X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

A twisted gun-safety lesson (R)

descriptionCompleteRe: A twisted gun-safety lesson (R)

more_horiz
Eve watched as Kas was looking for something.She raised and eyebrow,not knowing what he was up to.She shrugged and kept watching him.
At least she had a great view.He was handsome from every angle anyway.
She started playing with the gun again,when he finally turned around and walked towards her again.He passed past her and took out a lighter to lit a candle.
She rolled her eyes at,though he couldn't see.Why did he need the lighter when he had fire herself here?

She placed the paper lantern on the water,and gave it a push.
It started moving away from the boat,and Eve raised an eyebrow.
"Now let's see if you can hit that."
Eve laughed and shook him of.If she really was a natural,she wouldn't have any difficulty at that.She raised the gun again,and shot,but no such luck.
She found her target again,and shot,but it kept moving away,as if something was pushing it.A small breeze maybe...
A breeze she knew too well.She turned to face Kas,crossing her arms over her chest.
"Will you keep making my life difficult or what?",she asked with a smirk.

more_horiz
"That's what I'm here for!" He chirped, laughing quietly while Eve retried her shot.
"Hitting a moving target is more challenging, yeah?" Kas smiled, standing next to her.
"But if you can get it down, then you're already one step ahead of most of the losers out there packing anything." Leaning in briefly to give her a peck on the cheek, he kept a mind on the slow, listless movement of the lantern. Kas was really impressed with how quick she got the hang of this. It was actually nice in a weird way to share one of the seemingly inappropriate areas of his expertise. Kas held and fired his first gun when he was barely nine years old. He tried not to go overboard with it and appear like a mentalcase, but Kas was an incurable gun nut, and a decent marksman even without using his power to make impossible shots work. Killing and loud noises just weren't practical for most situations, in his opinion.

more_horiz
Eve heard everything Kas was saying and she nodded.Of course she was better than others.She is a great fighter who doesn't give in that easily.
She would protect the ones she loved with her own life.No hesitations.
She lifted the gun again,ready to try again.
She had to achieve that,to show Kas how much of a good students she could be...though if she was a bad one,no one knew what could happen.

She found her target again and bit her lip.She shot once.Nothing.Twice.Nothing.Thrice...and she finally got it.She sighed and smiled widely,letting out a giggle.
She then turned around facing Kas with her arms crossed over her chest.
"See?I am great!",she chirped.
Then her smile,turned into a devilish smirk.
"And what do I win for my accomplishment?"

more_horiz
"That." Kas answered, nodding once at her.. no, at what she was holding.
He stepped toward her, closing the little distance.
"And this."

Putting both arms around Eve, he drew her into a slow, sensual kiss. He kissed her lips, nibbled at them, before going down her neck with a trail of soft kisses.

He was happy she caught on so fast, and actually seemed to be enjoying the activity, or at least the company. Though they could honestly be doing anything, and he would still be content. As long as she was beside him.

more_horiz
As Kas nodded towards the gun,she smirked.At least she would have a gun from now on.She bit her lip as he made his way close to her,closing the small distance they had.
She smirked up at him as he wrapped his arms around her,and licked her lips,just as he was pulling her into a slow and sensual kiss.
She moaned into the kiss,making her drop the gun she was holdin,to wrap her arms around his neck.

This man knew how to drive her crazy.He started nibbling on her lips,making her turn on more.She wanted him to touch her.She needed him so badly...
As his lips fell to her neck and started trailing kisses all the way down her neck,she tangled her fingers in his hair,pulling him closer.
"Don't you dare to stop..",she breathed,before letting out another moan.

more_horiz
Eve didn't have to tell him twice. There wasn't anything out here to interrupt them.
Kas continued on across her collar, kissing and nipping at the curve of her neck he could reach. Both hands were snaking up her back. One tangled in the hair above the back of her neck and he pulled her in, playfully biting her neck and leaving a faint mark, which he kissed sweetly before going down the bit of exposed chest her sweater would allow. The other hand went underneath the NERD-y article, and rested on the curve of her back, bringing her closer.
Those butterflies in his stomach started flapping thier wings and sending little waves through him, fanning a fire. Kas could feel the heat rising.

more_horiz
Kas's lips felt like magic.His kisses were amazing.The way he trailed his lips down her neck,gave her goosebumps everywhere.
She had never felt like that before,another sign that Kas was different.
He wasn't like every men she met.He wasn't one of them that used her only for her body.
He was the first one to admit that he loved her.And she couldn't be happier.
With every touch she wanted more.

As he bit her neck softly,she moaned out loud,and let her hands fall from his neck,down to his chest,to tug on his shirt roughly.
She felt his hands going underneath her sweater,as his lips kissed everywhere they could.
She smirked and closed her eyes,leaning her head back.
"Stop being a tease...Don't torture both of us furthermore...",she murmured,before pulling his face back up,to slam her lips against his.

more_horiz
A low moan rumbled in his throat more like a growl as Eve grabbed him and pulled them into a heated, hungry kiss. His fingers curled around the clasp of her bra, undoing it in a snap. Both hands were free to glide up Eve's back unhindered while they continued kissing. Kas was thankful his choice of attire was normally loose-fitting as his jeans started to feel very cramped.
Nobody else was able to get him so worked up with just some kissing and words. He could feel is face burning with heat as they stayed in such close proximity. Kas barely opened an eye to see if she was blushing, and noticed something else in periphials.

"Hmmf..?"
The foggy curtain around them was blowing away. Only then did he notice the cold winds were starting to batter them, carrying off the balmy humidity and replacing it with chilly spring rain.
He moved a force of thought to correct it, and flinched.
A stinging spark of agony struck behind his eyes, which he closed tightly. He held Eve, waiting for it to pass, counting each heartbeat and taking deep breaths.
"Damn it." He sighed quietly.

more_horiz
Kas's hands slid up her back,and unclasped her bra with just a small movement.
That made her smirk,and murmur against his lips.
"Mhhmmm..I see someone's good at that.."
Most men found it extremely difficult for some reason,and asked the woman to unclasped it herself,killing the mood at the spot.

His hands were caressing he back all over,while his lips worked like magic.
They were so close that she could feel he was on fire.But she had to admit that she felt the same.
His body bushing against hers as he pulled her even closer,made her moan into the kiss,and bite his lip sensually.
Though soon he broke the kiss,and cursed under his breath.
"Is something wrong?",she asked worried.
Had she done anything stupid?

Last edited by Evelyn Fireheart on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Sheets of rain started misting them, turning a temperate climate cold.
Kas tried as much as he could to put it aside, though his mood was spiraling downward.
"Just a headache, nothing major."
The fire was dwindling. He attempted to ressurect it, pulling Eve into a tight hug and resting his chin on her shoulder. He kissed up her neck, stopping at her ear.

"We're a little exposed." Kas made a dry pun at the fact thier cover was gone. The world was invading on them again, chasing away the fanciful clouds that seemed to seperate them from everything else. Lights shone in the distance. A symmetrical grouping that rose above the dark, inclement waters. A cargo liner was headed their direction. They had more than enough time to move, but move they must. Somehow, everything was brought to a halt.. again.

Why? Why was this happening now? Why the headaches? Why weren't they allowed to be alone?
Kas shut his eyes and held onto Eve a moment more, trying to collect his racing thoughts and rein in a torrent of raw emotion.

"I guess we should get going."

more_horiz
"I guess we should get going."

Unbelievable.So fucking unbelievable.She turned her head slightly to see some lights in the distance,coming towards them.
And for once she though that they would be alone.She sighed and nodded,before unwrapping her hands from around him.She bit her lip and quickly clasped back her bra,then bent to collect the gun she had been holding before their little encounter.

She placed it at the back of her trousers.As the cold metal made contact with her hot skin,she shivered and let out a sigh.
Why couldn't they be left alone for once?Everyone seemed to have a radar,and whenever they were alone,they would come to them out of nowhere.
She glanced at Kas,her cheeks a little red.
"I swear..next time you turn me on and then leave me at this,I won't let you touch me for..I don't even know how long!",she said,before turning,and staring the boat.

more_horiz
Kas didn't know what to say. He shrugged apologetically and started the motor. The boat slowly started going and turned to take them back to the small sandy pier. There was no use trying to talk with the wind and crashing waves rushing by.
The night was going so well, and then like that, everything was brought to a halt. Kas hated it, and yet, something was telling him it was bound to happen. There was a reason, and no use getting angry over things beyond his control.
He felt cheated. It wasn't fair. Especially after all they'd gone through already. He'd nearly had to watch her die, and they couldn't even be allowed to get close. Why oh fucking why?
Kas sighed and guided the boat to shore.

"I'm sorry about all of this. I'll have to make it up to you later sometime."
He tried to be humorous, though it fell short. Kas did feel sorry. Like he was wasting her time with his stupid obscurity and problems. It was like a curse. She really deserved someone that wasn't broken in the head.

more_horiz
Eve sat nearby looking at him.She knew he didn't mean for it to happen,but she couldn't help but feel frustrated again.
Every time they were alone,the world would come between them.Separate them.
Why couldn't they leave them alone?
She sighed and looked at her hands the whole way back.The waves were crushing against the boat,making some water fall in.
"Ugh..I'll need a hot shower after this..",she mumbled.

The salt was all over her clothes,giving her a weird feeling.
She bit her lip and got up,walking behind him.She smirked and leaned her head against his back,while putting her hands into his front pockets,hugging him from behind.
She smiled and nuzzled his back giggling.
"We will never be alone in this world I'm telling ya..",she said with a small laugh.

more_horiz
"It is really starting to seem that way." Enjoying the close comfort of Eve's arms around him, Kas let go of the worries. It was frustrating, but everything in time..
At least, he thought, now Eve knew how to defend herself if the need arose.
The incident at the strip club had scared him unlike he had ever been.
Eve could have been dead. He could have been dead. She could have seen the murdering manic he turned into. He could have done more than just suffocate the manager. The police could still find him out.
Kas was putting it all aside, though. Right now, they were together, and that was enough to be happy.
"So where were you thinking of taking us on a getaway to?"
He hadn't asked, or even brought up the strip club incident at all since it happened.

more_horiz
As Kas asked where she wanted to take them to spend some time together,the scenes from the club came back to her.
The pain.How ashamed she felt...How badly she had hurt him and herself...
She sighed but told him nonetheless.
"I was thinking of traveling to another country..Just you and me..no interruptions.You know..we could go to Italy..I really wanna visit Italy..",she said and smiled slightly.

Eve wanted some time alone with Kas.Not to do that,but something close to it wouldn't be bad.She just wanted to be close to him.
Do stupid thinks,eat ice cream together,anything that you could imagine!
They were young,and she wanted them to do all kinds of crazy things.
As long as they were together..nothing else mattered.

more_horiz
"Wow. Italy." He chuckled quietly, trying to imagine the two of them in the Venice canals rather than the Hudson river. They could see the great Roman Colosseum, the volcanic ruins of Pompeii. Take a visit to an actual vineyard. So many things.

"What about this summer?" May wasn't far away. That would give them time to make all the necessary arrangements, and they could be ready to go in time to see the Calendimaggio in Asissi, or the Roman wine festival. All things he'd read about, but never once imagined seeing in-person. If it were him alone, Kas wouldn't bother. But having someone to share the experience with changed things completely. It was worth all of the time and effort to make something memorable happen.

"We could go to Lucca, in Tuscany, on the first Sunday in May. Everyone there dresses up in medival costumes and some race donkeys. I bet every man would be falling at the feet of the fairest maiden in the land." Meaning her, of course. Kas gave her that mischevious smile as he looked at Eve, implying he would have some competition for the hand of the lovely princess.

more_horiz
Eve's eyes widened when he told her they could go to Italy this summer.
It was a dream coming true.She could already imagine then being all lovey dovey.
A kiss here a hug there..they could do anything without beig judged about it.
And there were so many places to visit!
But what really made her excited was his last statement.

"I can't believe you thought of this just to see me in a corset dress..",she said,a devilish smirk following.
She was teasing him of course,seeing that she really liked the idea of dressing as a medieval princess or anything medieval really..A countess maybe?

more_horiz
Kas smiled in a way reminding of the Cheshire cat.
"All of that, for you in a bodice? Oh yeah, it's worth it." He chuckled. "And maybe we can get some damn privacy in another country?"
It was an unbelievably amazing idea, perhaps crazy enough to work.
Both of them could really use time to live and have fun; instead of running, hiding, or fighting. Anything could still happen, but what was adventure without danger?
The boat stopped, and the engine quieted down.
"By May, You'll want a break from babysitting anyway."Kas teased.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum