X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Wrecking Havok ( PG-13)

descriptionCompleteWrecking Havok ( PG-13)

more_horiz
Richard was getting locally known for his bank robbery. He was quite excited from that event. Preventing two other mutants from stopping him. He felt like he was off to a good start. Now, he had to address the people face to face alert them just what exactly he is made of.

He would reduce the gravity around himself, allowing himself to fly into the air staring down at the people, he was returned with the stares of the public. "You under a new rule. Forget what you thought before. Forget your president, forget your mayor, forget your governor, forget all forms of authority, because it is now me." He said as he raised his hands and surrounded a car in an anti-gravitational field and lifted it up in the air. He smiled and returned it to normal as it fell below several people began to run away from it's direction and it crashed below onto the street. "I am King!" He shouted as he put his hands out, he created a field of gravitons around himself repelling anything close to him. He was only demonstrating his powers to the people, showing he was the new king in town.

descriptionCompleteRe: Wrecking Havok ( PG-13)

more_horiz
Jeff was walking down from the local comic store with a Tee that said Death note and dark jeans with shoes. he was walking back to the park until some dude said" I AM KING!" He follow the sound until he saw a dude that saying that he is the king. he said to the Fake King" Hey, You are not a king you are a fake king as best, no one want to mess with you, but hey i am in a piss mood as of late so i will said" Man up and fight me!"

more_horiz
Richard looked down below as he heard someone yelling at him. He looked down and raised an eyebrow. "Man up and fight you? My pleasure." He replied as he opened his palm and held it in the direction of the boy who challenged him. "Here's a warning shot." He would then fire a large blast of gravity straight at him. "I am King!"

more_horiz
Richard, this is just a reminder. Regardless of what your ability is, if your opponent has higher ATK and DEF, they will, in most cases, be more superior to your character. Meaning, that your character will suffer defeat occasionally. However, keep in mind that your opponent can not, under any circumstances kill, severely disfigure, or in any way destroy your character without your permission.

more_horiz
Jeff got blast from that shot and fly face first into the floor. He stand up from the floor and begin to bleed in the face. He said to the fake king" OH,THAT IS IT!" His eyes begin to change into a wolf-like color. His whole body got gray fury on it the tee and the jeans got rip, but the rip jeans turn into rip jeans short. The wolf was reborn.
He found a old card in the road, He pick it up and thown it to the fake king.

more_horiz
Richard looked as he began to lift up a car. "Time to start moving." As soon as the wolf-man release the car. He would control gravity to pull him back to the ground avoiding the thrown car as he looked forward at him. "You started it now." He put both hands forward and shot another blast of gravity straight at the wolf-man in an attempt to send him flying again.

more_horiz
The wolf Land from the sky and landing on a car. He Jump to a building to look at the fake king. He saw a haftmade house. He pick it up and thown it once more to him. Also he found a spiner type thing on top of the building he also thown that at him as well. He said" FAKE KING, YOU CAN FIGHT I CAN ENJOY TO FIGHTING YOU!"

more_horiz
As the half-a-building flew, something pulled and tore it apart. Boards landed harmlessly, and most of the wreckage veered off to the side, crashing away from 'his majesty'.
A scrappy-looking kid in a dark navy hoodie with a black mask hiding his face jumped down from a nearby building, rolling up to his feet behind Richard.

"Having fun there, Your Highness?"

more_horiz
Richard saw the building approaching and was prepared to surround himself in a repulsion field but it seemed to be split in half. He raised an eyebrow wondering what exactly just happened and suddenly he heard a voice and turned to see. "Well, I'm having a little trouble. This is the third darn wolf/human hybrid I have seen in the past week. It seems it was you who split that building. Thanks for the help." Richard raised an eyebrow looking at the man as he turned back to the wolf. "Ok, before we strike up a conversation, let me train this mutt some tricks." He said as he turned around and would attempt to decrease the gravity around them, in an attempt to make them weightless so all of them would float.

more_horiz
Jason was taking an afternoon stroll as he usually did. Suddenly, a building collapsed. His first reaction was too go and check it out, and so he did. Racing to the spot where the building fell, Jason saw that same kid he has seen on TV. The newscaster identified him as 'Unknown suspect', but Jason identified him as Richard Hines. Shame such a young talent is going to waste. He could be doing something good and productive with his time then pronouncing himself a king. Besides, the title king no longer applied in United States, has never been in the first place. He looked up at the kid as he placed two fingers to his temple. "Do not harm the wolf!" said Jason through power of mind. "Richard, calm down."

Jason knew the wolf was Jeff and he was going to protect him no matter what. He protected all of his students. Jason didn't want to harm Richard, but if it was the only way to stop him, Jason will not hessitate.

more_horiz
Sara stepped out of the coffee shop and noticed Jason was gone. Many people were flocking in one direction. Of course thats where Jason was headed. She ran in the direction everyone else was in. She navigated her way through the crowd and made her way to jason. "Dammit jason you scared me. You just dissapeared. Trouble follows you like a magnet!"

more_horiz
The Wolf look at the floting part of the building and saw Jason, his wife and Kelly. The wolf look at the 3 of them and said to himself" Ok, umm is it just me or this might not work out?" He look back to the building to the fake king and said"WOLF HATE PEOPLES THAT HURT FAMILY, HURT FAMILY MEAN YOU BE SLEEPING IN GRAVEYARD!"
He pick up a light post and wait until he want to thown it.

more_horiz
Sticking beside Richard as the numbers started to look unfair, Kas didn't seem intimidated. He'd seen Mr. Hines bank robbery on the news, and was immediately intrigued.
This guy wanted money, and power.. but for what?
Not that Kas wasn't all for upsetting the current imbalance of things.
He doubted Richard was going to take his 'hard-earned' dollars down to Wall St. and invest it in oil and microchips. That was seemingly reason enough to give him a hand.

Kas wasn't happy to see Jason and his wife randomly walk out of the crowd. He didn't want to hurt them, especially the pretty blonde.
Mr. 'King' could handle Jeff. The wolf-man was more resilient.

Fighting other mutants wasn't a new game to Kas. He'd even had a run-in with a minor psionic before, who could read and project thoughts. That look he was giving Richard meant something..
"Enough of that, Headgames. You need to leave."

Kas started to build a depression of air around Jason, spreading it out slowly.
The pressure of the air around them became gradually less and less; hence drawing a breath became more and more difficult. The crowd of regular vanilla humans started to get upset and back off.

(ooc note: I am incognito. Nobody can see who I am unless they get very close, but other senses might tell the truth)

more_horiz
Richard heard a voice in his head and turned around. He at first thought it was his conscious but then he looked down and saw someone looking at him. "You are a master of telepathy. Impressive, I've heard of your kind before. Well, tell your wolf to back off. I am the calm one here, its him that's going out of control."

He heard the wolf's screams again and turned and saw him picking up yet another object. He would fly in front of the one who had saved him earlier and would try to increase the gravity around the wolf to increase the weight of the object he picked up in an attempt to stick him to the ground.

more_horiz
Wolf felt the power of him growing on the lightpost. So he thown it to it best power at the king. He look at Jason and his wife and shoke his head, then he smell Kelly around this area. He went to his friend and said" Kelly, Friend do you know him, he is not king, Pres is, WOLF WANT TO RIP HEART OUT OF HIM, I AM STILL A MEMBER OF X-FACTOR A SUB TEAM OF THE X-MAN!"

more_horiz
The wolfman's nose couldn't be fooled. Kas was somewhat remorseful for being caught, but maybe this could be worked to an advantage somehow.
He turned to answer Jeff quietly, still keeping a percentage of his concentration on the low-pressure feild, holding it at its current size.

"Simmer down, dude. What's ripping hearts out going to solve, huh? Make a big mess and someone might lock you in a cage... Are you a monster or a man?"

more_horiz
Wolf answer Kelly" Umm Human?" The wolf calm down and turn back to jeff. He saw what the wolf done. He said to himself" Look at us, we allmost turn This city into a warzone, we fail Shaman and Puck dreams to not rip a city into a war zone. He look at all of the cars and other stuff is all gone." He look up to kelly once more and said to Kelly" You are right, The wolf is a monster, but inside i am a bloody human, so what the plan?"

more_horiz
Jason looked at Sara who ran out behind him. "Sorry, hon" said Jason "But I believe Jeff is in trouble." He looked at the distance and saw Kas there. What was he doing? He wasn't actually helping the other mutant, was he? Jason continued his mind games. "Jeff calm down and come to me. There is no reasoning with him." He looked at the kid who was proclaiming himself king. "You are not a king. The monarchy has been over for years. For you to say you are a king is like for me to say I am the President, which I am not." said Jason. He didn't care what the kid was doing as long as he did not come over to Xavier Institute and cause a havoc. Once Jeff comes over, they are going to leave. The faith of people would just be in hands of M.R.D or the police. Whoever gets to them first.

more_horiz
Jeff saw jason and said" Umm sure thing jason. As the purple headed, Rip jeans stand and run to jason. After he run to Jason, He said to him" I try to fight him with the honer of Shaman, Puck, My dad and Wolfbane, When we get back to the school, jason will you train me in the danger room, i want to get better in my fighting skills"

more_horiz
Sara almost dropped the coffee cups she was so upset. " Are you crazy! You tried to take someone like that on yourself!? you're lucky you didnt get hurt or killed. The X-Men are a team. You cant just go running off willy nilly!" She wasnt mad at Jeff. She was more frightened for him. It was like when a child does something dangerous and scares the parent.

She turned to Jason. " Jason we need to get these people out of here or else alot of innocent people are going to get hurt." She looked around at the gawking crowd. There were men... women... children. None of them realizing the danger they were in.

more_horiz
Jeff look at sara and got beatup from the words. He said to Sara" I know it was dumb and crazy of me, but i defend my family the best way i know how, which was to kick ass and play cards games, but i am out of cards, The point is i care for this family and i will use my own body to save you and my team, that what my dad's friends teach me"

more_horiz
" Exactly Mr Knight. This is a FAMILY. We work together to face a problem. We are stronger together than apart." She narrowed her eyes and let out a frustrated grunt. She handed Jason his coffee with a little more force than she meant to use. She looked from Jeff to the self proclaimed king. " Any ideas Mr Andrews dear?"

more_horiz
Richard raised an eyebrow and began to laugh. "Can't you see? These humans hate us." He descended to the ground, and began to follow the one named Jason. "I respect your motives, however you are only trying to help people who hate you. Why support them when you can use your powers for your own personal gain. If you can go in my head, how about you go deeper and look at my past. Look at the pain humans have caused me. They have taken everything from me. They took my family. My OWN FAMILY, HUMANS LEFT ME AND MY SIBLINGS FOR DEAD! THE CHILDREN THEY CREATED!" He shouted out loud as he looked at Jason.

He pointed at the female he was with, and the child that had just turned into a wolf. "Can't you see, if the humans got the chance, they would eliminate the both of them and remove your family from this world as well. I don't know about you, but I got a little revenge to get on these humans. I'm not going to use my powers to protect the people who cause me pain, I'm going to use my powers to take what I want." He said, as he looked dead in the man's eyes.

more_horiz
Jason scoffed slightly as he looked at the kid. "You think you are the only one who has had tough life? Look around you, Richard, everyone is suffering. Almost every kid in Xavier Institute has been kicked out of their parents houses all because they are different. How do you think they feel? Of course they are angry, but you don't see them going around the city destroying it. Because they accepted the fact that their life is what is it. Life i what you make of it. If you chose to whine about how your family is hurt or how you lost your loved ones, then it is your prerogative, but don't take out your anger on humans." said Jason. He looked at Sara and then at Jeff. They had tough as well, but they choose to do something about their lives and not just destroy it. "I have lost people I loved as well, but I moved on and so should you. You don't have to save humans, but you don't have to destroy them either."

"Listen to me Richard, just because some humans hurt you doesn't mean you must take your revenge on all of the human race. You know that's an impossible quest. If you come with me, I can help you." said Jason, almost pleading for him to come. "But I cannot let you harm the humans." said Jason

more_horiz
Kas found somewhere to watch and listen as the situation unfolded, seemingly vanishing as soon as Jeff was done having words with him. His cover was already blown, but he was still curious and sticking around to see where all of this would go.
He disappeared down an alley, finding a fire escape and getting high-ground on the convention from perching on the edge of a short rooftop.

For their own stupidity to stay and gawk at something they couldn't comprehend, Kas moved his low-pressure sphere over a cluster of humans. It began to slowly make them feel as if they'd gone from the New York City streets to high in the mountains without moving an inch.
People started wheezing for breath, and the crowd began thinning.

"Too much drama.. and I was so in the mood for action, too.."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum