X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Wrecking Havok ( PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: Wrecking Havok ( PG-13)

more_horiz
"Help? I don't need help. The humans need help. Helping listen to their own slogans. They say this is the land of the free? Home of the brave? That's a huge load. If you read an American history book. You see the slavery, the civil war, the segregation, the depression. All the pain human's cause their own kind! Why should we show them mercy.

He shook his head. "Thanks, but I'm gonna have to decline that offer. I don't need any help. I'm perfectly fine." He would raise his hand and reduce the gravity around himself to make himself fly as he looked down at the people. "I will leave. However..." He looked at Jeff and nodded. "You are strong boy. Use your powers to protect your family. I was unable to, I hope you can."

more_horiz
Jeff hear what richard said and he reply" Thank you for those words!" He look at himself and said" Dude,you're good, but like Shaman said" Those who not strong are smart." He look at Jason, then Sara. He first said to Sara" You are right Sara, i was acting Crazy out there, the x-man is a family that help us, i understand that and i won't act like that ever without a team by myside. He hug Sara and said" Thank you"

more_horiz
Eve had woken up late today,and being her lazy self,she was too lazy to make coffee.She threw on a nice outfit,grabbed some money,her phone and keys and headed out.Spring was finally here and she was glad about it.
All these sweaters made her look like see was one fat piece of meat.
And that made her groan in frustration.

As she made her way outside,she inhaled deeply,and let out a yawn.
She decided not to take her motorcycle,seeing that she was still half asleep,and she didn't want anyone to die out of nowhere.She called for a taxi,and after a couple of minutes,it was outside the Mansion.She sat on the back seat,and told the drive to take her to the Times Square.

As soon as they reached the square,Eve paid the driver and got out of the taxi,yawning again.
She had to buy some coffee soon or she would be found sprawled on the road,sleeping.She made her way towards the Coffee shop,which happened to be opposite of a jewelery shop.She waited in line for almost 15' minutes,before reaching the counter.The man behind it looked at her with a smirk and she rolled her eyes.

"What would the lady want?",he asked with a wink.
Eve snorted,and placed some money on the counter.
"A Latte with a cube of black sugar.And keep the change.",she said and waited for her coffee.
The man kept staring at her until a woman yelled at him,making him jump and continue working.
Her coffee took quite long,and by the time it was done,the whole shop had gotten emptied.

Eve raised an eyebrow,and walked outside,to find one heck of a lot people gathered around,watching something.
Still holding her coffee,she made her way through the crowd to see Jeff,The X-Men leader,Jason,a woman she didn't know and another young man.
She shrugged and took a sip from her coffee.
"Got in a fight again Jeff?You need to keep your claws to yourself you know...",she yelled and let out a small laugh.

Jeff and Eve were kind of friends.He had comforted her before,and she knew that he would never hurt anyone without a reason.
He was overprotective sometimes,but for a good reason.
She made her way over to him and took another sip from her coffee.
"So what happened this time Jeffy?",she asked,completely ignoring Jason and the woman.

Last edited by Evelyn Fireheart on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Jeff saw one of his friends Eve came. He said to Eve" Well let us see, A new dude came, clam that he is king and everything, I myself got out from the local comic store, i said" he not king" Well he blast me, i wolf out and try to go after him by myself, well that fail and then Jason and his Wife came plus Kas came and Help me calm down."
He said to Eve" After that he left and that guy who go by the name of richard said" You are strong boy. Use your powers to protect your family. I was unable to, I hope you can." He Hug Eve as a friend and said" What are you doing here?"

more_horiz
Eve had been hearing carefully as Jeff was explaining what happened.
She laughed when she heard him say that he wanted to take after the man by himself.
Jeff was strong,but he wasn't good with fighting skills.
As she heard him mention Kas,she almost spit the coffee she was drinking.
"Damn...",she muttered under her breath when Jeff said he had left.

As Jeff mentioned Jason and the woman named Sara,she looked up and gave them a nod.She didn't know Jason was married and could care less anyway.
Though,she wanted to meet that other guy,out of curiosity.She was going to ask Jeff more about him,when he pulled her in a friendly hug.She awkwardly hugged back,before pulling back as he stated his question.
She wiggled her coffee a little in front of his face with a smile.
"Just came for some coffee..."

more_horiz
Jeff answers" That cool, But yes the guy name is richard he have the power of space or something." He look at Eve and said" Eve i try to take on strong guys by myself to prove that i am not week from the rest of the x-man, i want to prove to myself and to my dad's team from X-Factor that i can take care of myself and prove i can be a leader just like how my dad is"

more_horiz
Jason looked at the kid. "It's fine if you don't need my help, but just so you know, doors of Xavier Institute are always open." said Jason as he looked at Sara and walked over to stand by her. He prevented another what could have been a bloody massacre. Turning his attention to the crowd of people, Jason could feel something is wrong. But he knew who was behind it all. Kelly. Why would he be in all of this? And where did he go. Jason didn't have time to search for him, he'll just reach out to him mentally. "Kas, leave the humans alone. They have not done anything to you. Don't you have better things to do?" said Jason telepathically.

more_horiz
Richard would approach the one named Jason and nodded. "Thank you. However, your motives and mine are polar opposites. After today, we are going to be enemies again Jason. You may defend the humans, but I will continue to take what I want from them. I will still bring the fight to them, and I won't stop till Mutants are on top. I may not be king, but I will be one of the rulers of this world as well as the other mutants."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum