X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

House Tunnels (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteHouse Tunnels (PG-13)

more_horiz
Whenever things got out of hand in the Morlock community, either their so called leader were to be called upon the situation, or Gavin would be contacted. This was one of the cases the leader just couldn't handle. Gav was called to defend the tunnels against what seemed a supernatural being. A werewolf of sorts. Blade was never the one to trust myths, but he was still loading his gun with silver bullets. He made his way out of the tunnels, and into the darkest alley in the city.

There he checked his new Katanas as well. Made of silver nitrate. He was ready for anything. Werewolf or not, Gavin was gonna capture it. Didn't matter if someone helped or not. Guess it's all up to me today. He sighed and climbed onto the building that shadowed the dark alley. With his binoculars, he searched the nearby parks, looking for the creature.

Last edited by Gavin Cooper on Sun May 26, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: House Tunnels (PG-13)

more_horiz
Achilles. Walked into his view. He was wearing a black trench coat with black boots. He was obviously looking for something. He realized someone could see him and moved into a shadow and prepared himself.

more_horiz
Gavin couldn't find much. It was getting harder and harder, also due to the sun. He let go of his binoculars, who hanged from his neck. He took out a beer, and drank it, as his pill was already inside. He jumped down from the building, hanging on to an open window. Looking down, he spotted a guy. Maybe this is what I'm looking for. Although it's very doubtful. He thought. Placing his feet on the edge of the rail of stairs close to the window, he took out his left katana. A shining new example of blade weapons. He did a front flip, as a way of falling down.

When her reached the ground, the floor was pushed in by the impact. A circular form of destruction was the only thing under Blade. He looked over at the kid. Everything was dark, but the guy was easily seen by Gavin. "Now, come out of the shadows slowly. Very slowly!" Said Gav, pointing his katana at the shadow. Still wondering what was waiting him. Be it a fight or not, he was indeed, ready!

more_horiz
Achilles sighed. Pulled a hood up, then drew his Gladius. He stepped out slowly. He tilted his head and clutched his blade tighter. He reached behind his back to a throwing knife and braced himself. He stood silently. Awaiting the other person's move.

more_horiz
Gavin smirked as the man did nothing that was watchable. "I told you to come out of the shadows. Maybe your hearing ain't so good." Blade took out his handgun, and fired a bullet. Placing it back in the holder, he jumped up in the air. Looking down at the kid, that would now probably be trying to defend himself from the ultra fast bullet. He turned his katana down, holding it with both his hands. He started doing a spiral, causing wind to circle him, and help him arrive at the ground faster. Being on top of the guy, he'd cut him in half. And with all the darkness, the kid wouldn't have a chance of seeing him. It was a winning effort.

more_horiz
Achilles immediate reaction dive backwards. He then set his blade alight, so he could see. He rolled to the left. He was still in shock from the bullet so he threw the knife toward the sound and then clutched his blade.

more_horiz
Gavin looked over as the bullet hit the wall. It went through the wall, leaving a small amount of dust behind. Blade looked down, seeing the kid clutching his blade. He probably had no idea Gavin was about to kill him. But maybe that was just a misunderstanding. So Gav tilted a bit to the left, landing on the ground. It caused the floor to be even more damaged, causing pieces of the floor to fly towards the kid. Gavin was worried Achilles wasn't gonna notice it until he got hit. He was perhaps underestimating him. But he couldn't be sure. So, Gav tried his hardest to take the sword of the floor, where it was stuck. It was coming out, but Akkie needed to act fast.

more_horiz
Achilles swung his left foot round causing him to flip onto his feet. The he moved in on his attacker seeing that his blade was stuck for now. He sit on hand on fire. Then put the blade to his attackers back. ''Why are you trying to kill me?'' He whispered.

more_horiz
Gavin felt a blade on his back. He laughed a bit. His Katana came out, as Gavin was trying to. He stepped back, letting the blade of Achilles, just about enter his flesh. He jumped to his front, turning his katana back at the kid. His Back began to heal. Looking up at the kid, Gavin recognized him. He defended a big piece of the floor, cutting it in half. "Achilles. What are you doing here? Thought you were someone else."

more_horiz
Achilles tilted his head. Then pulled his hood down. ''I heard things in the tunnels. I followed. I hunted it. Something scared it, so it ran out. I followed. Then this happened.'' He whispered. He stopped with the flames and put his weapons away. ''What are you doing here?'' He paused. ''Guessing bye the fact you're armed and tensed. The same reason as me...''He said quietly.

more_horiz
"Well I'm always armed. But yeah, I am here for the same reason as yourself. Damn werewolves." As Gavin finished talking, he saw a huge wolf pass by the building he and Akkie were against. "Shit. Achilles. Look over there. The fucking wolf." Said Blade, as he started to run after the animal. He wanted to put that thing down. He needed to put that thing down. No more Morlocks would be hurt. Not on his watch.

more_horiz
Achilles drew a knife. Set it alight. The threw it at the wolf. His previous encounter with it, allowed him to know. It did not like fire. He then joined Blade and charged at it wielding his Spartan Warrior Sword and Gladius. For once he spoke allowed. He said one word to Blade ''Fire'' With that he set his blades alight. Ran up something, it was dark so he couldn't identify and leaped coming down on the wolf with an Lethal attack.

more_horiz
Blade did the same as Achilles, leaping from the other building, next to theirs. He, however, had his gun out. He shot the creature in its legs, and watched as it fell down. The fur was starting to leave the body. "Don't kill it Achilles. I believe it's a mutant out of control. Try to just incapacitate it more. We need to see if he's being controlled or sorts." Said Gavin, landing next to the wolf. It roared, as Blade waited for Akkie.

more_horiz
Achilles hears this and makes himself land awkwardly. He hit the floor shoulder and neck first. he rolled and hit something really hard. He got back to his feet. Shook his head and made a ring of fire around the beast, higher than it could possible jump. ''Better?'' He whispered. He then noticed his own knife flying at him. He obviously mis-judged the arc he would need and it hit him in the arm.

more_horiz
Gavin nodded at Achilles, and looked over at the wolf. It turned back into a boy. Gavin jumped through the fire, as he slashed it a bit before, opening a path for seconds only. He grabbed the kid, and did the same on the other side, this time carrying the kid out. He dropped him next to Achilles. He looked at his arm, and was surprised that knife actually hit him. "Well, excuse me." Said Gavin, as he grabbed onto the knife and pulled it. "I'm sure you can handle the pain Achilles. We will take care of the wound on the sewers."

more_horiz
Achilles nodded. Looked at the boy. Then blade. Then the boy again. he clicked his fingers and the flames collapsed. He then put his weapons away, then warped a bandage round his arm. ''It will be fine'' He whispered. He held his hand out for his knife back.

more_horiz
Gavin threw the knife, with no strength, at Akkie's hand. He picked up the kid, looking at Akkie. "I'm taking him to the sewers. Gonna let Maia get a good look at him. Kurt's probably gonna want to kill this kid. Anyway, you are welcome to come along." With that, Blade kicked off an entrance to the sewers. He jumped in, heading south. He knew everything about the sewers. He just hoped the kid wasn't too hurt.

more_horiz
Achilles caught it and put it away. He stood over the entrance. Lifted the cover threw it up and crossed his arms. Then jumped down. The cover slammed down after he landed. He felt safer already. He click producing a small flame. Then stood next to Blade and walked in line with him. ''Thanks for the knife back.'' He whispered.

more_horiz
"Sure Akkie. It's your knife. Now let's get the kid to Maia." After about 10 minutes of going around the sewers, Gavin arrived at the place the colony was usually at. They were greeted by Kurt. "Hey you fucking kids. Blade, Maia is waiting for you on the tent, and hey Achilles. How ya'doin? Fine I guess! What's that shit on your arm?" Kurt had a lot of questions. "Shut up Kurt!" Said Gavin, opening his path, by slightly pushing Kurt to the side. "Rude." Said Kurt. Gavin placed the kid on the bed, as Maia examined him. "Gonna need some time alone Blade." Gav nodded, and left the tent. Going back to Kurt and Akkie. "Maia is checking the kid out. So far so good.

more_horiz
Achilles waved. Then stood next to Blade. ''So....This is home eh? Cozy..... This errr...Boy. No harm will come to him will it? Because If harm comes his way. I may be inclined to stand in the way.'' He whispered. Then looked at the boy. Then Blade.

more_horiz
"No harm will come upon him, if he plays everything well." Said Kurt, as the kid left Maia's tent. "Stay on his track you two. I'm gonna go talk to Maia." "So Maia," Said Blade. "How did it go?" Maia nodded, cleaning some blood off her hands. "It went okay. But the kid is a little unstable. We should keep an eye on him." Said Maia, placing her hand on Blade's shoulder. "You okay? Something happened?" Gavin nodded, and pointed at Achilles. "He's like us. I brought him here."

more_horiz
Achilles had moved to a corner with shadows covering him. He surveyed what was around him. He looked at blade, then kurt, then maia. He adjusted his hood. Then straightened his Trench coat. He then looked at the boy. Then thought about a few things.

more_horiz
"Well I say we kill him. This little fuck caused nothing but trouble." Yelled out Kurt. "Well I say you shut it. He's a kid." Said Maia. "You both have points. I say we give him back to the world, and if he causes trouble again, I'll take care of it." Said Gavin, finally making a stand. Maia got the kid, who glared at Kurt. "You gettin' smart with me boy?" Asked Kurt, ready to slap the kid. Blade stopped him, pushing him into a corner, where Akkie was. He glared at him, and looked back at the boy. "Maia here will take you somewhere safe. If you ever do the shit you did again, I will KILL You!!!" Said Blade, with a very straight face. Maia quickly took the kid away. As Gavin looked at the corner. "Come on Achilles. Let me show you around." Blade signaled Kurt to go around and patrol. "See ya kid." Said Kurt.

more_horiz
Achilles nodded. Then walked over to Kurt. He stood next to him. Looking past him. He whispered ''If you hurt that boy...Blade isn't the only person you need to worry about. Got it?'' Before Kurt could reply he walked away back to Blade. ''Lets go then. Shall we?'' He whispered.

more_horiz
"Let us go then." Gavin showed all the places within the community to Achilles. The "bedrooms". Tents with actual beds, where the Morlocks sleep. Then the mess hall. Where Morlocks eat what they have found. The bathroom, that worked, since they were in the sewers already. Misty's office. A small tent, where Misty had her electronics. And then, a training ground. Full of obstacles, where Kurt usually trained the other Morlocks. "Like everything so far? We have everything fixed up here. All we need is here. Well, other then fresh food. That you need to find yourself. You can call us Scavengers."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum