X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

House Tunnels (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: House Tunnels (PG-13)

more_horiz
Achilles smiled. ''It is a nice, and well set up place. Question....Do you have somewhere quiet I can sleep. Has to be isolated...Or I wont sleep. I'm not being awkward. Its just the truth....'' He whispered. Then looked around again.

more_horiz
"Oh of course." Blade pointed up. The colony was in a part of the sewers that was quite deep within the sewer system. The hatch to the surface was way up high. A little bit under, in a steel platform, two tents laid. There was indeed space for another one. "Over there, that's where Maia and Kurt sleep. They have the same, problem, as you. So they sleep up there. It's a fine place to sleep, and in the morning, if you wanna come down, you can dive into the water, not recommended, or use that ladder." Gavin said, pointing at the ladder, that started on the steel platform, and ended on the edge of the colony's territory. "It's a nice way to keep in shape, going up and down every day. That's why Maia has that awesome ass." Said Gavin, smirking.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled ''Whats up with the water? Oh and.....You realise I sleep for one hour a day...That and you probably wont see much off me...I keep to myself and just...well....vanish.'' he said quietly. He again, looked around.

more_horiz
"Well it's sewer water. So don't drink nor jump in it. We don't want you dirty. And it's perfectly fine Akkie. I'm not around that often either. Just pop up when someone needs you." Blade handed Akkie a ear phone. "That one is special. Only works when I, Misty, Maia, or Kurt call you. The 4 of us are the council of our Colony. Me being grand master. Everything runs by us 4. So, we will be able to contact you whenever we need you."

more_horiz
Achilles nods. Smiles. Looks around. Then speaks ''Thanks....Oh, and don't wake me up during my hour...Otherwise...I am useless...Oh...And if you can tend to find me, high up somewhere.'' He whispered.

more_horiz
"Noted buddy." Said Gavin. "The upper parts of the sewers in here have lots of supportive horizontal pillars. You can use them to train things like Parkour, or sorts. If you want to train your weapons use the training grounds. And that's pretty much it. You now know most things about this place. Enough to help you move around. Have a likable stay. I now need to go. I'll be back soon enough."

more_horiz
With that Achilles quickly sought out the higher position. He climb to the highest he could find. He sat on it. Place his arrows too his side. Then leaned back with his bow in his write hand and his broad sword in his left.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum