X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

The Square of Time (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteThe Square of Time (PG-13)

more_horiz
There it was. Times Square. Gavin watched the sight. It was amazing at night. Truly beautiful. It's like you couldn't even hear the muggers on the street. Gav breathed heavily, standing on top of a shopping center. He dived in the air, landing on top of a car. The car was smashed, but there was no one on the inside. Blade made his way inside the mall, with several people looking at him. He approached a young a lady. "Excuse me, Miss. Do you know where can I find the restaurants?"

descriptionCompleteRe: The Square of Time (PG-13)

more_horiz
Luna heard someone speak to her and she tenses, hand nearly reaching a dagger. ''Oh..yeah. Just around the corner.'' She looked at him and moved her brown hair out of her eyes. ''Is there a certain place you are looking for 'cause i can help find it?'' She suggested with a confident voice to show she wasn't scared.

more_horiz
Achilles had his head down hood up. He walked straight into someone tripped and fell. He slowly rose. Pulled down his hood. Turned to see who it was, he saw this stunningly beautiful girl in front of him, then he smiled. ''Sorry, I should of watched where I was going'' he said quietly, closer to a whisper than an actual normal sounding voice. However he was close enough to be heard.

more_horiz
Luna felt herself get knocked to the floor and stands up growling slightly but as she looked up she saw a handsome guy. ''Urm..Yes you should've...'' She spoke quietly but full of confidence. She rubbed the dirt off her knees and tightened the finger-less gloves, looking around.

more_horiz
Achilles offered a smile and again whispered. ''I really am sorry. I didn't mean it.'' He offered his hand to shake ''Achilles. Achilles Grimm. You can call me Akkie if you like.'' He turned to the other person. ''Sorry, you know her. She you girlfriend, or just a stranger?'' Again. He whispered all of it.

more_horiz
Luna saw him smile but didn't smile back as she was unsure of what to do. She takes his hand and shakes it. ''Luna. Luna Valkyrie and I'll stick with Achilles for now.'' She stifled a laugh as she heard what he asked. ''I'm just a stranger. He was asking me a question.'' She felt her eyes change like a snake's with a slit in the middle and she sighs putting on sunglasses and pulls up her hood. She looks at the two guys with her head tilted.

more_horiz
Gavin watched as the conversation between the two kids unfolded. In the right time, he intervened. "Not my girlfriend. Girl I just met Achilles." He knew who the kid was. Another Morlock, like himself. He had seen him around the sewers in more then one occasion. "Well, I'm Blade. Nice to meet you kids!"

more_horiz
Luna looked at the guy curiously. ''Yep. I ain't the girlfriend type until i find that right person.'' She heard him call them kids and she growled. ''I may be young but don't call me kid.'' She said in a low hiss. Her eyes turned a much bright green and they really did look like snake eyes now. ''Well. Do ya still need these restaurants 'cause i'm starved and on a slightly tight schedule and you're stopping me from going to a food joint.'' She asked Blade with an eyebrow raised.

more_horiz
"Well you're kids to me. Miss Luna!" Said Blade. It was quite true. Next to him, they were kids. "I'm still hungry. Let's head to the restaurants. You coming Achilles?" Asked Gavin. He was in the mood for some quick food, so getting to the restaurants was a most. Gav started to walk towards the restaurants.

That Luna girl seemed to easily get pissed. Didn't seem that bad though. Achilles was a true trooper. From what Blade had seen, he was quite brave. A fine warrior to add to his little takeover of the Morlocks underworld.

more_horiz
Achilles moved and walked in step with Gavin. He didn't reply to him, just walked inline. He pulled up his hood and followed in silence.

more_horiz
Achilles, according to the rules, you must post at least 6 sentences. Thanks.

more_horiz
Gavin slowed his pace, getting closer to Achilles. "So, Achilles. I've seen you quite a lot around the sewers. Don't take offence, but I gotta be sure. Think you're brave?" Asked Blade, looking over at Akkie. Seemed like both him and Luna liked hoodies. He looked back at Luna, waiting for Achilles's answer.

more_horiz
Achilles looked up. Smiled again. ''I wouldn't say I am extremely brave. I am brave enough stand up for myself and something I believe in. Why do you ask? Also, why would I take offense? Last thing. Why are were you watching me in sewers?'' He whispered He takes his hood down. Pushes his black hair up at the front to spike it.

more_horiz
Luna walked behind them, shoving her hands in her hoodie pocket hiding the fur on them. She listens to their conversation as she checks her surroundings. She looks at Achilles spike his hair up and then tilts her head at his answer causing her brown hair to get into her face. She pushes it away and her eyes turn a normal green so she takes off her sunglasses looking at the boys in front of her. She liked Achilles. He had edge and seemed like a great guy and Blade. Well he was mysterious and set her on edge slightly. She made a mental note to watch out for him.

more_horiz
"Curious Achilles. You never know when someone is gonna get offended. And the sewers are my territory. I always know what goes on down there. Always." Said Gavin. He looked back at Luna. "So, the restaurants are close. You two want to eat anything special. It's on me. Got enough money to pay you guys a nice fucking meal." Blade was happy, so swearing in front of kids didn't worry him too much.

more_horiz
Luna looked up at him. ''It's fine. The moment i walk in, they'll know what i want. Been here every night for 10 years. They know.'' She looked back at her hands to see the fur hasn't gone yet and she growls slightly. She gets in line with the guys and walks with them. She looks around again, cautious. ''Swear all ya want, dude. I've grown up with it. Heck, i swear myself when i'm angry.'' She shrugs slightly getting comfortable with these people. She could get used to them.

more_horiz
Achilles nodded. ''Your turf eh? I'm not leaving the sewers. Its dark. Quiet and good position as everything echo's. I like it. I won't leave, just so you're aware. Is that going to be a problem? If your paying, steak and chips would be nice. Medium rare steak. Oh and blade. Unless you try to kill me. I won't be offended.'' He whispered again. His smile had vanished and a calm, peaceful look returned.

more_horiz
Luna laughs to herself. ''You're having the same as me then!'' She looked at him and saw his smile had gone and for some reason, she felt cold. She zipped up her hoodie and left the leather jacket loose feeling the warmth again. She listened to them talk about living in sewers which caused her to frown. ''Wait...Why do you live in sewers?'' She asks very, very curious. Maybe..they're like her. Just maybe.

more_horiz
Achilles nodded. Smiled. Looked at her. ''Cool. I live in the sewers because I have no where else to live. I look after myself and those who ask. I protect any who need. The sewers give me access to the entire city, that and its quiet. I enjoy silence.'' He whispered.

more_horiz
Luna looked at him and saw him smile, feeling the corners of her mouth twitch in a smile. ''Huh...Didn't think of going to the sewers to be honest. I found a warehouse instead and just lived there for 10 years. Fun right? Helped me...train and control some things.'' She whispered and shrugged. ''Silence is good sometimes...'' She shrugged again.

more_horiz
"No problem Achilles. You could even get to join my community of Morlcoks. You do know what Morlocks are, correct?" Asked Gavin, adjusting his sunglasses. "I live in the sewers, because they are my home. All my friends are there. I do have a run down house on the surface. But I help my friends in the tunnels." Said Blade, turning around the corner, already seeing the restaurants. "Although my group of 'friends' is big, there's always a lot of silence. No life there is perfect."

more_horiz
Luna frowns at the Morlock and looked at them both in shock. They were the same...all three of them. This caused Luna to give them a huge grin. ''You're like me then right? With..powers?'' She whispers with slight awe. She got instantly comfortable with them and couldn't stop smiling at them. She's never really smiled this much and it made her happy. ''No life is ever perfect, Blade. I wish it was but it ain't.'' She shrugs and looks ahead, green eyes turning slightly gold.

more_horiz
Gavin glared at Luna. She could've said it earlier. But deep down he understood. You didn't always have time to check a person to know if they were mutants or not. It was really hard to keep up with everything. Whenever something bad happened, a mutant was usually blamed. Gav had seen the news. Nowadays, even terrorism was blamed on Mutants. Terrorism. Half the mutants in the world want to help. Heck, more than half. But no one lets them. And those who try, simply get beaten or killed. Why do such violence.

The mutants were another kind of humans. That's it. But they were treated as nothing but trash. Sure there were bad mutants. Very bad ones. But with humanity and Mutants together, those bad persons could be taken down. People like them were always considered normal mutants. And normal, they were not. Not even close to normal. They were sick, demented people. With nothing but bad intentions.

Humans however, even if good intentioned, always messed up. And mutants knew why. Jealousy. That's what drove the humans to hunt Mutants. Make groups like the Purifiers, organizations like the M.R.D. Everything was just to get the attention they wanted, since they didn't have any powers. They kept preparing for wars. Wars the mutants wanted to avoid. But never could. Something always stopped them from avoiding war and death.

"Indeed Luna. I do have powers. And so does Achilles." Said Blade, arriving at the place where all restaurants met. "You don't have to tell me life isn't perfect Luna. I know that. Even better then you..."

more_horiz
Luna was shocked at the glare and looked at him. ''I do as well...What do you have?'' She whispered and looked at the place. ''If you like we can talk somewhere privately? I can get us a back room in all of them 'cause they know i like being alone sometimes.'' She walks into one and turns back to the boys. ''Ya coming?'' She asks. 'Perhaps you can explain inside what you are.''

more_horiz
"Sure let's go into the back. Seems like an easier place to talk about our...well, to have this kind of conversation." Said Gavin, looking at his pill. "We should get there soon. I need to...do something when we are alone. The three of us." Gav said, looking at both Akkie and Luna. "So, where should we go?" It'd be pretty nice if Luna knew someone especially close. Like that, they would get alone time. Seriously alone, with no one bothering the.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum