X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

The Square of Time (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: The Square of Time (PG-13)

more_horiz
Luna growls. ''Stop calling me kid!'' She then just rolls her eyes. She got up and walks to the corner where the fridge is and pulls a hidden lever on the side of it causing the fridge to move revealing the back of the place. In front of them is a massive warehouse.
She walks to the front of it and places her hand on a wall causing a door to open. She smirks and walks inside to reveal a tech filled place. There are wooden boxes and other packaging items all around the room ripped open and weapons and files on top of them. In the far corner, there is all the training equipment; Boxing ring, punching bags, weights and then newspaper strips on a small part of a wall. There is a bed on the opposite side of the warehouse with all the normal bed room things and a kitchen right next to it. On the left side of the warehouse there is a wall full of computers and spy equipment. ''This good enough or do you wanna see downstairs too?'' She suggests with her eyebrow raised at the boys.

descriptionCompleteRe: The Square of Time (PG-13)

more_horiz
Gavin followed Luna to the warehouse. Seeing everything didn't amaze him. The Morlock's training grounds alone were bigger then the warehouse. But he still liked that Luna had guns. "As a matter of fac-..." As Gavin was answering Luna's question, his earphone came on. "Blade. Blade can you hear me?" Gavin pressed his earphone, so the sound was louder. "Kurt? What's going on?" Asked Blade, hearing gunshots. "We are out on the street, Misty's been shot. Get your ass here. NOW!" Gav pressed his earphone again, this time turning it off. "Well my apologies, but I must go." He threw a smoke bomb in the air, escaping fast through a window. Hang on Misty. Coming to help. Though Gavin.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum