X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

My arrival.

descriptionCompleteRe: My arrival.

more_horiz
"Well, I think that concludes our tour. There are many location to be discovered on your own." said Jason as he watched Mackier. She was such a trouble maker. "Mackie, don't be rude. You cannot just invade people's minds whenever you want. I told you many times before its not polite and people do not like that." said Jason, giving the little girl a stern look.

"You can enter almost any room in a school, except War Room, that room is strictly for staff only. But at any rate. I hope you'll find your way around the school easily. It's not to hard." said Jason, smiling again.

more_horiz
Luna gasps in shock from the memory the girl shows her and it causes her to grin. ''That's a good idea....We'll see shall we?'' She smiles at the girl happy she finally spoke to her. She heard Jason speak to her and she looks at him. ''Well...She can do it when she wishes with me. I like the fact she's talking to me in some way...It's a step up really. Before i came here, no one really talked to me 'cause i have a short temper and i'm just different...'' She shrugs. ''Thank you Jason. I'm sure this place will be...just great.'' She smiles slightly.

more_horiz
Mackenzie looked hurt.... then she looked angry. She didnt mean to invade anyone's mind. She just wanted to share her mom. She was starting to forget what mom's face looked like. she luckily had her picture in a locket she gave her.

She furrowed her brows and glared at Jason. Without another word mental or out loud she walked out of the room in a very angry way. Her little boots made a loud stomping sound as she stomped out of the room.

more_horiz
Luna watches her leave in shock and turns to Jason. ''Is she going to be okay? So much anger in a little thing...She reminds me of myself actually.'' She mumbles the last bit and her mind tried to bring back memories but Luna just pushed it down. She tilts her head and still hears the stomping and had the strangest urge to comfort the little girl. She wanted to know why she got so angry and why she just didn't speak out loud instead of speaking in her mind. She pushes the thoughts away and smiles slightly.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum