X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Morning in the Afternoon (R)

descriptionCompleteRe: Morning in the Afternoon (R)

more_horiz
Luna turns to see the HQ on fire and the flames seemed to dance brightly. She hears Blade call her to follow him so she does. Her mind clicks at the name 'Xavier's' and she slowly remembers that being the institute.

She holds back a cold laugh ''So you're taking me to a place i already go to? Well. This should be fun.''She shouts to him with a hint of sarcasm. An institute? Makes it sound like it's a place for mental people then again, maybe we are mental. I know i am. Mother told me so when i was younger...

Her thoughts tried to fight her again but the numbness came back. Pushing the thoughts aside and pushing her speed higher. She needs a distraction. She needs the adrenaline she longs for. The reason why she fights. Adrenaline. The word pulses around her head and a smirk fills her face. She looks scary but most of all, broken.

She looks the way she did 10 years ago. Big eyes full of pain but longing for something she could not get due to her parents leaving her on the streets. She needed love then. Someone to care for her. But she grew out of that. She needs adrenaline now. To her heart racing like she read love did. She shakes the word out of her head and growls. She raises her speed and enters the highway. The highway to New York.

more_horiz
Gavin turned back to Luna. She was indeed changed alright. But, in a way, that was good. In no way was Gavin gonna let her keep living not knowing what and who the M.R.D was. She had to know. Simply that. She just had to know.

"I know you go there Luna. I have a lot of information on the X-Men. Before I met you, I knew who you were. I just want to do something.'' He yelled at Luna. She was not only changed to the better, but also to the worst. In a lot of different things, that day had made Luna a completely different person.

While on the high way, everything was more quiet. It was quite empty, since only Luna, Misty, Gavin and about 3 more people were on it. 4 Vehicles in total. The quietness would probably make Luna think about what happened. As it did with Misty, who had a tight grip around Gavin's waist, as he drove the bike. "Make a left here Luna!"

more_horiz
Luna felt Blade turn back to her but she ignores it. She needs to keep focus on speed. Speed. Another word that pulses around her head. She then looks at him. ''You knew and didn't say anything? You said you didn't know me!'' She shouts back slightly annoyed that he kept it from her. She listens to directions and makes a left like he said. She knew Misty was thinking about it but she couldn't. She wouldn't. She thought of the night she met Blade and Achilles. She felt calmer for some reason at that thought. The only slightly good memory she has. ''Where now?'' She growls out. It's quiet and she didn't like it. Not one bit.

more_horiz
"You didn't ask if I knew you. Akkie did, but he didn't have to know. He doesn't have to know" Said Gavin. Misty looked back, and winked at Luna. Gav was sort of annoyed about this. But he didn't growl at Misty. The situation didn't call for it. He turned to the left, seeing a sign. "New York, 3000 km" Blade told Misty to tell Luna. "It's gonna take a while Luna. Still 3000 KM to go." Said Misty, as Gavin drove faster. He wanted to get Mr. Andrews to take a look inside Luna's mind. I mean, what was she now thinking? Blade had to know.

more_horiz
Luna glares. ''Fine and he doesn't know...i'm a student then? Got it.'' She ignores the wink from Misty and just increases her speed after hearing how long left. She became head to head with Blade and Misty. She wants to know why Blade is taking her to Jason. ''Why are you taking me there, Blade?'' She asks with slight annoyance that she has to go back. She likes being free.

more_horiz
"I'm taking you there because I want to see something. I'll tell you when we get there." Said Gavin. Does she want to be faster then me? Huh, she should know I'm always prepared. "Hey Kid, try not to stay behind." Blade pressed a button on the right side of his bike, where an extra tube came out. "See ya soon." He said, pressing the button again. A giant, blue, flame, came out of tube. As the bike accelerated beyond it's usual max speed. A nitrox liquid created by Kurt, which made Gavin be less 100 miles away from Xavier's institute every 2 minutes. A fire was left on the street, which Luna could follow.

more_horiz
Luna frowns at his bluntness and see's the extra tube come out of his bike causing him to speed off. She growls loudly and feels her mind shift to a cheetah's. She shakes it off. She couldn't shift now. She turns to the car's and growls causing them to stop in shock. She smirks. She speeds off faster until they couldn't see her anymore and no one else is on the highway. She jumps off the bike and shifts in mid air into a cheetah, getting closer to Blade. She growls and pushes forward. She needs to know what he wants with her. Needs to see something about her...why? The thought pulses through her cheetah mind and it causes her to do a cat like laugh. No one is on the highway and this pleases her. The motorbike was rubbish and didn't have the speed she wanted, it was stolen anyway. She just increases her speed and follows the fire on the floor created by Blade.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum