X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Limited Space (open)

descriptionCompleteRe: Limited Space (open)

more_horiz
Rachel raced toward the M.R.D, changing her appearance to Nightwisp. She just hopped no one would be be able to see her or recognize her. The men with guns shouted for her to stop, Rachel did and for the effect raised her hands. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," she smirked. But the man fired at her anyway. Rachel jumped up as she shifted into cheetah and raced toward them as she took down one and snapped his neck with her powerful jaws. Standing up to her full height. Pulling out her Chakram, Rachel threw it at the nearest man who was just knocked out.

Without killing them all, Rachel took off into the darkness, changing into the fifteen year old girl. The men chased her. Rachel saw the group of people she recognized and then still running, yelled out. "They are coming, keep on moving!"

more_horiz
Luka looked down there and noticed the smoke beginning to transform into a human form "did you see that?" he asked when our other member of the group came about. "Yeah. We should head back to the Institute. You're welcome to come, its a safe place for mutants and Professor Andrews is welcoming"

more_horiz
"Fashionably late, I see."
Deriving some amusement from watching Rachel tear through MRD shock troops with little trouble, Kas stepped back to slouch against a wall with a lazy posture. He caught the words of someone on the wind and snorted, trying to suppress a laugh.
'head back to the Institute, it's a safe place.'
Yeah right...
Kas stayed put. He was looking for an excuse to beat the snot out of any asshole that deserved it, and MRD was a prime candidate. He could be satisfied with any mysterious 'they' too, perhaps.

more_horiz
"Goddammit you idiot get on the roof!" As much as she didn't like the girl's shape-changing abilities, Alice decided to at least try to not make an issue of it. It seemed as though she was trying to keep it a secret, to an extent, perhaps even hide the fact that she was a mutant. It really didn't matter, and Alice really didn't care.

She jumped down from the roof, landing squarely on the shoulders of one of the girl's pursuers. The man behind her got a side kick to the face before she raced after the girl. "What are you planning to do down here? You're an easy target right now, because some of them weren't paying too much attention back in the alley." A hint or two that she knew the girl's mutant identity wouldn't hurt, as she hadn't outright said it (somehow, that avoided most of the problems she'd come across with this topic).

more_horiz
Rachel looked over her shoulder as she climbed the roof. She heard familiar voice. It was none other than Kas. A recognizable face was all that she needed, hopefully he wasn't going to blow her cover, if Rachel hasn't already. "Sorry..." said Rachel as she looked at Alice. "By the way, my name is Amy." she lied to cover her tracks behind. "Is everyone else alright?"

more_horiz
Alice steered them towards a somewhat dark corner, a balance of light that was just enough to hide them both, to an extent.

"What's there to be sorry about?" she asked, admittedly confused. "Everyone else is fine, don't worry. It's nice to meet you Amy, although the circumstances aren't exactly ideal." She grinned a little, although it was just as fake as she was sure the name was. Shape-shifters can pick any name they want, which was lucky if they didn't like their birth name.

"I'm not entirely sure that we can take them all," Alice confessed, as backup had already been ordered, not to mention that a supposedly fifteen year old girl would be a pain to have trail behind her. "I know Luka is kind of an idiot and makes our school sound stupid, but it's really not that bad of a place. I don't even like places like that, fact I hate them usually, but I don't half mind the school. And we'd be safe there, at least for a little while, then you can head out and be whoever you normally are."

more_horiz
Nolan followed the two along through the alley from above jumping the rooftops as needed. He was going to provide cover or at least a birds eye lookout. He could hear another truck stopping behind them at the other end of the alley they'd come from. He heard men chattering and the sound of bootsteps. Further off in the distance he heard a gun cock. He looked and saw a sniper planted on the roof. "DOWN!" He yelled into the alley before he teleported to standing next to the sniper and kicking him in the side of the head causing him to loose aim and fire. He rolled the unconcious body over and moved to where he was now in possession of the rifle. "This is mine now." He said folding the bipod legs on the front before taking the mag out and slinging it over his shoulder and across his back.

He teleported back to the line of rooftops he'd been running on before. He scanned to alleyway to catch up to his group. He spotted them and teleported further down towards where they were, keeping a tab on the sound of running boots behind. While looking ahead to see possible obstacles.

more_horiz
A laugh echoed in the alley as the glowing girl took a leap and DFA-attacked some poor loser who wasn't paying a bit of attention. Their conversation about Xavier's quickly lost his interest, however.

While the scruffy guy he recognised from the party took care of a sniper on the rooftop, Kas turned to the remaining injured MRD that 'Amy' had left. He glanced at her and smiled before walking onward as the soldier's every ounce of breath was stolen and his eyes closed for the last time. Heading toward the sound of many running footsteps, he called out to the oncoming threat.
"Picking on a bunch of kids.. shame on you!"

Kas stood still, waiting to intercept the rear attack while the rest of the bunch debated on whether or not to visit Xavier's School of Brainwashing. If MRD chose to try firing any other projectiles this direction, they were going to get a nasty surprise.

more_horiz
"Hey. I wasn't making it sound-" He said before getting shot in the neck with a needle. Luka pulled it out and noticed it was a knockout needle. He glared at the needle and it collapsed on itself. He looked for the culprit who did it and he flicked his wrist and the soldier flew back into the sky. Luka felt his arm going limp "Whats... Goin..." He said before feeling his eyes grow heavy. Then he collapsed and rolled off the building. The smoke was stilldown there so he was inhaling it. His eyes slowly opened and he tried to move. But he was still limp. He looked at a soldier coming by. They had collars with them. what are they doing? he thought

more_horiz
Rachel shook her head as Alice tried to convince her to come with them to Xavier Institute. She shifted her appearance to her Nightwisp outfit. Rachel was not a fifteen year old girl and she was not stupid. It was all just a mask to cover up Rachel's true feelings about her past. Alice seemed like a nice kid who cared about others. "Thanks Alice, but..." she stopped. "Xavier Institute can never be my safe heaven. I simply don't fit in there, and besides some of the kids there hate me enough to kill. So, you see I can never go back there." said Rachel. "You are a good kid, don't change for anyone."

As more back up arrived, Rachel looked there and then back at Alice. "Defend yourself, kid" she said as she took off toward M.R.D. Smirking at the man with guns, she raised her hands up as if she was surrendering, but with a flicker of her two fingers, their van flipped on the side and began to roll toward them as they all scrambled in different direction.

Rachel turned to look at Kas. "Nice to see you here, Toilet." said Rachel, smiling at him as she called him by his nickname which she gave him long time ago on a mission to Russia. She kicked one of the members in the stomach and as he bent to grab his painful area she elbowed him on a back, dropping him to the ground.

more_horiz
Running along the roof, Nolan watched Luka go down. He saw as though he was hit by something, check it then collapse. He saw one of the armed bozos approaching him with something shiny. As the goon started to bend down to Lukas body, Nolan drew his karambits in each hand. The curved talon like blades at the bottom of his hands and his index fingers through the grip-holes. He jumped up into a crouch before teleporting in front of the goon. The momentum from the jump carrying over and slamming into the thugs chest with the balls of his feet as the curved blades hooked into where the shoulders met the torso where pressure points would be. The weight from his body knocked the goon backwards and causing him to hit the ground. Just before they hit the ground Nolan brought the knives up in an X cutting through the skin of the shoulders and the body armor, before jumping off backwards

Fairly sure that the goon wasn't getting up soon, Nolan turned to Luka. He seemed sorta awake but not at the same time. He knelt down to Luka. "Come on man, we gotta go. " He said. but soon it was clear that he wasn't moving on his own soon. Nolan got behind Luka and hooked his arms beneath his before teleporting up to the nearest roof he could see, then from there behind an AC unit on the roof for a little temporary cover. Nolan was trying to get him up into a fireman's carry, but it was a little harder than it looked. Finally after a bit of struggle, He had Luka over his shoulder. " This crap would be easier with heightened strength." He said before jogging then teleporting the next few roofs to get Luka to some safety.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum