X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Dance With The Devil (Serena) (NC-17)

descriptionCompleteDance With The Devil (Serena) (NC-17)

more_horiz
Pulling up his bike to the apartment complex, Hades looked up at the building, it was nice definitely high rise but what did he expect on a model's paycheck she was probably making enough to live comfortably.

Getting off the bike he entered the building and waiting for the elevator, as the door slid open a lady screamed and edged away as she bustled out. Laughing softly he stepped into the elevator and rode up to her floor.

He found her door and knocked on it three times and waited, a emerald green rose in hand.

descriptionCompleteRe: Dance With The Devil (Serena) (NC-17)

more_horiz
Serena clipped on her silver necklace complete with feather charm and straightened her teal shirt. Looking in the mirror, one last time, she was pleased. Dark wash jeans, teal top, dark brown boots, and her hair done in a half-up flip bun while the rest hung down around her face in gentle curls. When a knock sounded at her door, she grinned at her reflection and went to answer it.

Opening the door Serena's bright grey eyes fell on Hades as she smiled at him. Seeing the flower, her smile only brightened before she looked back up into his deep eyes. "Hades. So, glad you found the place. Please, come it," she said, opening the door to allow him entrance into her apartment.

more_horiz
He followed her into the apartment and handed the flower to her "i would have found you somehow" he smirked "funny thing happened" he said "as i left the park, i felt a breeze brush across my face" he towered over her his fingers hooked in his jeans, he took a step towards her and pressed her to the closed door. "I wonder how thats possible"

more_horiz
Taking the beautiful flower he offered her, Serena put the bloom to her nose and smelled its sweet fragrance. "It's lovely, thank you...I figured you would find me. I mean, you found me earlier today," she said softly winking at him. As he stepped towards her, Serena backed up until she had her back against the door. Listening to him tell about the breeze she sent him as he left the park, she reached up and tucked her blonde hair behind her ear. Looking him in the face Serena shrugged her shoulders and said, "There were breezes cropping up here and there all day. One must have just caught your attention."

more_horiz
He placed one hand above her head on the wall leaning over her heavily his body keeping her firmly against the wall he smiled broadly his fangs glinting in what little light found them and his hand cupped her chin his lips hovering over hers he said "I think you know what i'm talking about"

more_horiz
Serena's heart began to race as he pressed himself against her. His warmth felt both comforting and threatening. Swallowing hard, she looked into his eyes until her sight was caught by the glint of light off his teeth...fangs... She was sure, as his hand cupped under her chin that he would be able to feel her pulse pounding against his fingers. Drawing only a breath away from her, he called her bluff. If she didn't know now whether he was a threat or not, she thought very quickly about what she wanted to do. Part of her wanted to just kiss his lips that were right there for the taking. The other part, wanted to push him back, but that would show her secret. Was it worth the risk?

Serena put her free hand on his chest and created a small gust of wind that was enough to push him back enough to allow her to slip from under him. Moving quickly to the living room, she turned to look at him. Was he like her? "How.....How did you know?" she asked, panic touching her words slightly. There was no hiding it now...

Last edited by Serena Hunter on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
He laughed softly and looked at her, her body was tense and she smelt of fear and dis trust. He closed the distance between them quickly though slow enough she could see the blur of his form, "Because" before she could blink he was behind her, then across the apartment then he was pressing her into the couch his sharp fangs painfully obvious "I am a mutant as well"

more_horiz
Serena's eyes grew wide when she watches Hades move towards her, but he was nothing but a blur of movement. As he moved around her and the apartment, she tried to follow him, but her eyes simply couldn't. When he was in front of her, she fell back onto the sofa. Her breathing quickened as she got to see the full glint of his fangs as he pinned her there. I am a mutant as well... Relaxing slightly, Serena looked into his eyes as her mind told her that the threat wasn't completely gone, but it was less. "Turned or natural?" she asked with a quiver in her soft voice.

more_horiz
He leaned into her his lips barely touching her throat, his fangs dragging over the soft flesh. "Turned" he hissed, he could feel her fear running through her veins. His instincts told him to simply attack her and ravish her, but he felt his heart falter, he felt the need to protect her not harm though he never intended to harm her. He only wanted to devour her.

Leaning back he sat on the coffee table and pulled her close to him and touched her gently "shh..." he could feel her tremble "I wont hurt you beautiful girl"

more_horiz
Turned... Feeling his razor sharp teeth drag along the soft flesh of her neck, Serena froze. She closed her eyes and waited. Waited for the bite that was surely to come and make her either a meal or one like him. When he moved away from her, she opened her eyes and say Hades sit on her coffee table. Gently he pulled her to him and held her. Sitting on his lap, she embraced his warm hold on her, so different from what just happened only a moment ago. Taking a deep breath, the same soothing scent met her senses. "Why won't you hurt me? You don't know me. I could be a threat to you," she said softly. Thinking about what he said about being turned, she looked at the rose he gave her and asked, "How did it happen?"

more_horiz
He chuckled darkly and ran his fingers through her hair "perhaps we can save that story for later" silence followed his statement as he focused on calming her, he wanted her to feel safe...he felt drawn to her like he'd been drawn to none other before. Two hundred years on the planet and only one woman had ever made him feel this way, like he could tell her anything and everything like he could let her into his heart something he'd never thought possible. "something different about you serena hunter" he said softly lost in thought "something that makes me want to protect you" he kissed her cheek and then stood up, gently placing her on her feet "grab your coat my lady I still intend to take you to dinner" he said with a wink

more_horiz
Serena didn't know what was coming over her. Somehow, only a breath away from death and wrapped in the arms of danger itself, she began to feel safe. Almost like, this is where she was meant to be. Right here, right now, in the arms of this man. As he spoke what she was feeling, she looked up, letting her eyes follow the art on his face. He kissed her cheek, just as he had in the park, and stood, placing her on her feet. Setting the flower on the table and grabbing her coat from the back of one of the chairs as he asked her to do, Serena paused. Turning her gaze to him, she said, "You said you were a mutant, too. But, you were turned. Were you like us before?"

more_horiz
He chuckled as she questioned Him, 'you don't miss a thing do you serena hunter' he said before taking her hand he pulled her along his strong arm slipping around her waist. 'You don't mind my motorcycle do you? I wouldn't mind calling a cab for us" he said his fingers playing with her hair.

more_horiz
Slipping her coat on as he pulled her towards the door, his arm sliding around her waist. "Just an observation," Serena mused as she looked at him. Shaking her head, she lightly bit her lower lip as he played with a lock of her blonde hair. "Motorcycles are fine. I like the feeling of the wind. It's....freedom...." Serena said as she created a small breeze like she had earlier at the park, allowing it to brush against his cheek, as if someone were to lightly caress it. "What else can you do?" she whispered.

more_horiz
He let his eye lids close and enjoyed the breeze on his cheek. Opening them he put his sunglasses on and handed her a helmet, swinging a leg over his bike he held his hand out to her "Coming beautiful?"

more_horiz
Serena locked up and followed him down to where his bike was parked. Many eyes followed her as she walked by. The smiles on many faces faded when people noticed that she was with this man that was so different in their eyes. Pausing as Hades got on his bike, smiled when she saw the machine. Taking the helmet Hades offered her, Serena pulled her hair into a low pony before putting it on and hopping on the back of the bike and wrapping her arms around him gently. "Always..." she said in response to his question, "Let her fly...."

more_horiz
He enjoyed the sensation of her arms wrapped around his torso and grinned "Hang tight babe" he said before he took off into traffic, he drove the bike fast. Some would say recklessly as they swerved in between cars and ignored red lights. The wind whipped around them deliciously as they crossed a small bridge onto a small island. As they moved with ease it became aparent the night life here ruled and things like Hades' tattoos didn't matter.

He pulled up in front of a club that had music pumping and from its front door you could see the sun setting over the bronx. "Welcome to the Island"

more_horiz
As the wind whipped around them as Hades drove his bike aggressively, Serena smiled. The wind was freedom, as she said. As special kind of freedom that only the wind could offer. Her grey eyes watched as the city was left behind as they crossed a bridge and came to a stop outside a club. Sitting up and taking off her helmet, Serena looked around The Island, as Hades had called it. When she spotted the setting sun behind The Bronx, she went slack-jawed at its beauty.

Hearing the music, Serena turned to look at the club he had brought them to. Getting off the bike, she held out the helmet for him. "Your bike moves," she said lightly, a smile bright on her face. "This place is wonderful, and the view.... Beautiful..." Serena said looking once again at skyline.

more_horiz
"Well, not as beautiful as you" he said as he took the helmet from her "I figured you were the dancing the type" he led her by the hand into the club the music pounded against the walls and as they got closer to the dance floor it became aparent where they were. There were people with green skin or blue with wings on there backs. Every mutant in the house wore there mutation on there sleeves. They all came from every walk of life and in this place everything goes. He pulled her in front of him in the low light and pumping music and said in her ear "have you ever been around so many mutants before"

more_horiz
"Flatterer..." Serena cooed to him with a wink. When he mentioned that he took her for the dancing type, her grey eyes lit up as a soft smile spread across her face. Gripping his hand as he lead her inside, Serena slowed as her eyes saw something she had never seen before. The club was filled with mutants all showing the mutations proudly. She knew that the city was filled with mutants, and had likely been around many before, but not like this. Suddenly very aware that unless someone knew her, she looked completely out of place. Serena's mutation was unseen and even when using it, one only saw the path the wind took or if the air picked something up like dust. Other than that, she was simply a normal looking person...

As Hades moved her in front of him and asked to her about where they were, she shook her head and said to him, "I'm not sure. I've never been to a place like this. I stand out..." Just as the words left her lips, a male mutant with striking red eyes walked in by them and brushed his hand down her arm, cold as ice. Making a kiss motion, he winked at her and said seductively, "Lost, doll-face? I can help you find your way..."

more_horiz
Hades stepped from behind her, his black eyes glaring dangerously as he stepped half way in front of Serena "She's with me" he growled darkly.

"I..inferno.." the man suddenly stammered "S..sorry didn't know she was your girl"

He took a menacing step towards him, his height dwarfing the other man "Get lost before I rip your eyes out, little boy" the red eyes demon disappeared into the crowd making his way towards the door.

Hades clenched and unclenched his fists as he watched him go his jaw set momentarily distracted.

more_horiz
Serena watched the interaction between Hades and the red eyed mutant. When he stepped between her and him, she peered out from behind him. Inferno? Might explain why he's so warm... Hearing the harsh threat to the young man, Serena glanced up at Hades. As the boy made a speedy exit, she dared to put a cool hand on his arm. "Thanks, for that," she said to him. Had she had not been too stunned by the surroundings, she would have made easy work of him. But, she appreciated him stepping in. "Your girl, huh?" she purred to him with a smile as she stepped in front of him, facing him.

more_horiz
His anger faded as he looked at her a small smile on his lips "I wouldnt be here tonight if thats not what I wanted in the end baby. But-" he leaned in and kissed her cheek this time close to her lips, he pressed his lips to her cheek firmly teasing her making her need his kiss. Every time he'd kissed her on the cheek he'd gotten closer to her lips, leaning into her he placed a hand on her back and whispered in her ear "by the end of the night simply say your mine if you want to be...if you don't then i wont bother you again" he pulled away and grinned deviously at her his free hand was trailing down her hip. "Let me take your coat and we'll dance"

more_horiz
So, she was a target. Hades wanted her.... As he kissed her for the third time that day, this time much closer to her lips, and in a much more wanton way, Serena leaned into the kiss. She began to move her head so her lips could connect with his, but he pulled away and whispered his request of her. Her mind, and heart, told her to just tell him now. In that moment, all of Serena cried to be his, wanted him, all of him. Let me take your coat and we'll dance... Slipping out of her leather jacket, she handed it to him. Pulling her hair-tie from the low pony, she put the band around her wrist and gave her hair a good shake. The end result was a perfect framing of her face by the curls that still held in the portion of her hair that was down. "Let's dance...." she said happily.

more_horiz
He shrugged out of his leather jacket, he wore a black wife beater that clung to his inked frame and a hoodie. He disgarded the hoodie as well, revealling more of his tattoos and his lean body, he glanced at her as he placed there coats on a chair, his eyes followed her curves and he shook his head. He was a lucky man to get one night with her.

Pulling her onto the dance floor he waisted no time in pulling her against him his hips moving easily to the music as it pulsed around them like a heart beat. He let the scent of the living breath into him as his hands rested on her hips.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum